- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been a couple months.  Hopefully this chapter isn't too disjointed, I basically had to write it a couple sentences at a clip.

I must look ridiculous.. Nicole was out buying some appropriately sized clothing, but in the mean time Tyler wasn't particularly keen on the idea of lounging around her house in the buff. The best he could do was tie off the excess fabric around the waist of his own underwear in a single knot. He found a plain white shirt of hers to wear, although it was huge and the neck hole draped halfway across each shoulder.

The bedroom was a mess at this point. There were clothes strewn about everywhere. He eyed her laundry basket and his pulse quickened immediately. Really? He closed his eyes and swallowed. No. He made to leave the room, but stopped in the doorway. He clenched his fists. Yes. No! Jesus. Get a grip. He left.

Looking through the kitchen for something to eat, Tyler eventually just shook his head. Grits, plain yogurt, fat free cottage cheese, protein shakes, soy milk.. liquid egg whites? Does she even have taste buds? He spotted a lone box of Honey Nut Cheerios on top of the fridge and sighed. Looks like I'll be needing that step ladder after all.

Two bowls later he was stuffed. He cleaned up after himself, as well as the remnants from last night's meal. Nicole would probably be gone for a while – knowing her, she would be thorough and most likely buy clothing that would fit all the way down to.. Well, who knows how small. He'd have some time to himself, so he thought of something to do in the mean time. She did have plenty of books, but Tyler didn't think reading would be enough to occupy his mind at the moment. He noticed some pens and pencils on her computer desk. He hadn't really drawn anything since high school, but there wasn't much else to do. He grabbed a pencil and some paper from the printer tray and started drawing on the smooth surface of the coffee table in the living room.

After about an hour, he was mostly finished. Still some details to be filled in, but the quiet coupled with the warm temperature inside had left him feeling drowsy. He still had no idea when Nicole might be back, so he decided to take a break and lie down on the loveseat for a bit.

….............................

Nicole crept in through the front door quietly. She'd hoped to spook Tyler, or at least catch him in the middle of.. whatever he was doing without her around. Something naughty.. No, probably reading, if I had to bet.

Any ideas she had of scaring him faded as she saw him curled up on the loveseat, asleep. “Well, you're no fun.” She said, just under her breath. “Pretty cute, though.” He was wearing one of her white undershirts, which was snug on her but draped over him comically. She set the bags filled with clothes on the ground. There was plenty of space on the couch next to Tyler and she sat down next to him. She began running her fingers through his soft hair. He stirred but didn't wake. After a moment she said, “Tyler?”

He looked up at her, groggily. “Oh. Hi.”

“Hi. Busy day huh?” She smiled.

“Very.. I did clean up a bit actually.  Oh, and I was drawing.. before I dozed off.” His eyes flicked to the coffee table.

She looked over, and picked up his drawing. Tyler looked at her, trying to gauge her reaction but she either had none or a very good poker face. She was still looking at it. Tyler offered, “I haven't really drawn anything in a long time, so it's not my best..”

“No, it's.. good.  I was just.. is this how you see me? Us?” She was still studying his drawing.

“I don't know what you mean.”


She looked at him. “You can't be that obtuse, Tyler. You drew me holding you in my hand. You can't be more than 3 inches tall. And I can't tell if I look like I want to kiss you, or eat you. Or both.”

“Oh.” He scratched at the back of his head nervously. “I didn't.. think about that. I just wanted to draw you and me. I guess. I don't know, it was silly.” He reached for the drawing but she held it out teasingly. He knew Nicole was trying to lighten him up, but he felt flustered.

“Come on, don't be like that. I said it was good. I love it. It's just, you've made it clear that you don't want to shrink anymore. So can you really not see why I'm asking? Do you want to be like this?” She nodded at his drawing.

“I.. don't. Know?” They looked at each other for a second, until Nicole furrowed her brow a bit. The way he said it was so disjointed and confused that after a couple seconds she had to stifle an involuntary laugh. A moment later and they were both laughing. “Wow. I really don't know though. It kind of seemed like it wasn't my choice.”

“It's not.” She said, matter-of-factly. He couldn't really judge whether or not she was just teasing him. Probably not.. She had set the picture back down when they were laughing, and now her hand was idly caressing the side of his face and around his ears, as he was learning she liked to do. He chose not to respond, hoping that she would pick up on his fading reluctance. If I belong to her, it's not really my choice what she does anyway is it? Knowing Nicole, she wouldn't misunderstand the silence. She looked into him and smiled, not predatory this time. Just a genuine smile. It was pretty.

She leaned down and kissed him, softly at first. It was impossible not to notice the growing disparity in their sizes even when it came to kissing. Her mouth dominated his, but the kiss felt like something completely new and amazing. He opened his mouth wider than usual just to take in part of her bottom lip and was struck by the plushness and sheen of gloss, slightly wet and sticky with her saliva. Her tongue entered his mouth, and he maneuvered his to meet it. She seemed more intent on exploring his mouth than twining tongues, and he was helpless to stop it. He let her tongue roam, and before she broke the kiss off she traced it softly along the roof of his mouth.

While Tyler attempted to catch a breath, Nicole sat up and let out a very obvious melodramatic sigh.. while looking down at her shoes. She might have called him obtuse, but he wasn't blind. He almost laughed, but he knew she was trying to be obvious. “Oh wow Nicole,” He said with feigned concern. “Your feet must be so tired after all the shopping you did for me! The least I could do is give you a massage.”

“Tyler, you're so thoughtful!” The fake tired, deflated look transformed instantly to one of pure joy. She slipped her shoes off and moved to the opposite end of the loveseat. “You might have to get a bit rough with them at your size, your hands are looking a bit, umm..” She set her feet onto his lap and trailed off, her toes scrunching in anticipation.

“Something happened to my hands? Oh my God!.. It's okay, I know they're 'a bit, umm..' I'll do my best though, promise.” He looked down at her perfect feet and still scrunching toes. A hint of her foot scent mixed with a bit of a leathery smell wafted up to his nose. He knew she had just taken a shower this morning, but the aroma was still strong already. Her toenails had been painted a very deep shade of red. They looked incredible against the light tan of her skin. “And by 'all the shopping for me', I clearly meant all the pedicuring for you. Wow.”

“I still got your clothes. Those..” she nodded at her toes, “were for you as well, silly.” The way she said it to him so directly gave him a natural buzz, or sense of anticipation, the same kind of nervous excitement he got every time she spoke to him or gave him any hint of attention in the office.

“Oh. Th-thanks..”

“Th-thanks? That's all? My goodness, just when I thought I had you all warmed up to me and just chatting away.. Don't you like them, Tyler? Don't you like me?” She placed her right foot flat against his thigh and slowly started dragging it down, and back up, closer to where the T-shirt was draped over his underwear. He made a noise, somewhere between an attempt at an answer and a moan. She laughed softly. “Just show me then, okay?” She propped her foot back up.

He went to work on her gorgeous feet. She was right, he did have to put more effort into massaging them at his size. Once he did, if just touching her feet hadn't been encouragement enough - the soft moans and “oooh's” that came from her definitely were. After a few minutes she lifted her feet from his lap.

“Lie back, Tyler. I think my feet have had enough attention from your hands for now.” He did. She had always moved slowly when it came to this part, teasing him and seeming to enjoy that. She didn't, this time. She brought her left foot up to his face, her right one rubbing his chest idly. The space between her toes and the pad of her foot was an inch from his nose. “Come on, footboy.” He took in her scent. “Tell me how it smells. Does it make you hard? I bet it does..”

He had already been sporting a semi, but at the smell and her words he was throbbing.  “It smells.. like you. I'm, really hard.”

“It smells like me?”

“I can't.. really explain it. I can't even think straight.” He took another deep whiff. “Oh God. It's just strong, it's like it should smell awful but I.. love it.”

“I know you love it, Tyler.” She brought her foot down onto his nose, her toes splaying across the top of his nose and touching the insides of his cheekbones. “I've been walking around all day, and I'm tired.” She reached for the remote and he heard the television click on. “Who knows how long I might need to rest here for? And feeling those tiny, cold exhales from your little nose beneath my tired, sexy toes isn't going to make me want to get up any sooner. So breathe it in, footboy. Who knows how long it will be before your art comes to life?”