- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom's life continues, as he is now, paired up with Sara and kept as a pet by another giantess.

The Decrement of Tom




By: wildcatman




Chapter 35









Tom and Sarah had been hastily removed from the cage by Kelly's huge grasping finger's. They were temporarily placed into the kitchen sink. The high stainless steel walls kept them imprisoned, while their new mistress prepaired a new setting for them inside of the cage.

Kelly had placed some carpet on the floor, and made a small bed in the center, from some old doll house funiture. The cage was draped with some clean cotton sheets, and a small light-fixture was fastened in the top of it...

A tiny table with two chairs was added, and a small lamp was placed on it, so that the two little people inside could use it as they wanted...

The door to the cage was changed. A working door-knob, that could be opened from the inside, was now available to the tiny captives.

The thought of being able to open the door whenever they wanted, was both terrifying, and exciting at the same time...

The only problem was that the cage was placed on a high shelf, inside of Kelly's bedroom. The reason for the door, was so that Tom and Sarah could exit the cage when they needed to use the tiny toilet that Kelly had placed outside of the cage...

Kelly said very little to them, as she inspected them carefully, examining their tiny naked bodys, before replacing them into the cage. She handled them as a person would hold a baby chick, she gripped them up within her giant-sized fingers, and squeezed them, just firm enough to trap their limbs down to their sides.

She gave them some food and a small bucket of water. (actually a large bottle cap) The food was a few crackers with peanut butter, and a couple slices of roasted chicken.


They were still completely naked, and Kelly didn't offer them anything to use as clothing, or even as a makeshift poncho.

Tom hadn't eaten for two days, and he scarfed down a few bites of the chicken meat, while Kelly peered into the bars with a satisfied look on her superior face. Her huge eye's glittered with deviating uniformity. She had always dreamt of this, to be a giant mistress to a pair of doll-sized people, and control their lives as she saw fit...

Sarah couldn't eat, her stomach was as tight as a knot, as she stared up at the giant brunet that had just completely taken over their lives. She was worried about her little sister, and the thought of that "Giant" little girl, doing something to her was instilling a sickening feeling deep in her gut. Kelly's black frame glasses magnified her peircing, burnt-hazel, colored eye's. Her giantess face was filling one wall of the cage, with a very imposing possessiveness. Sarah could sense her excited reaction, but the giant woman was very quietly watching them, containing her enjoyment of her 'new' position within their world.

Kelly was a single mother, her parents were very rich and had always given her anything that she wanted. She had her own house, and had never had to work or do anything at all for money....

She was short in stature, about four and a half feet tall , maybe a little less. She wore high heels all the time, and still always had to look up, at most everyone that she came into contact with, and that was something that had always bothered her. She hated being so short. If she could have just been a little bit 'taller', she would always remind herself...



******



Kelly didn't speak to either one of them for the first three days. She would check on them in the morning, make sure that they had some food, and emptie-out the doll-sized toilet. She kept it warm and comfortable for her tiny pets, but she kept them naked, and without anything to do, but 'be together'...

Kelly would reach in and grab-up Sara, and smile down at her with a very threatening smile. When she tired of the tiny woman's screaming, she would carefully replace her, and snatch Tom up for his daily inspection.
Tom felt miserable, at best. He didn't say much to Sara who just sat alone in the tiny bed and cried, most of the time.

Sara felt guilty for creating this whole situation, and Tom was just a little reluctant to forgive her too quickly, but-he did feel bad for her because she only did it with his best interest in mind...


*****



The third morning arrived, and Tom was starting to feel like he was in prison, and just to break the pattern, he decided to get the giant womans attention...

He grabbed some rice, that had been left over from their dinner the previous day, and he waited for the giantess Kelly to appear at the doorway to emptie-out their toilet.

Tom shook with fear, as he contemplated his actions. Kelly's giant smile seemed to just appear, as she pulled the cotton sheet away and glared into the cage with a quick deduction. Her vibrating voice seemed to penetrate into his bones as she hummed a hauntingly simple tune...

"Daaa,Deeee,Dummm,.....Daa,Deeeee,Dummm,...." the sound was very nerve racking, as the huge woman's voice penetrated the bars of the cage with an alarming profoundness.

Tom had left the door open, allowing an opening large enough to throw-out four peices of rice within his single hand. He wound-up and slung the biscuit-sized grains of rice at the neck of the giantess, just as she looked away to pick-up the miniature toilet...

Kelly felt the sting of the tiny grains, and stopped reaching for the toilet, and snapped her head back to peer into the bars at the two tiny prisoners!

"What the 'hell', do you think you're doing!", she hissed in-between the bars!

Tom jumped back in response, to the sudden 'explosion' of her fierce, but feminine snarling...

"You lil' shit!", she growled in at him. Her brow furrowed, and her eyes darkened as she suddenly turned into a monstrous giantess!

The cage shuttered at the powerful impact of her mighty grasping fingers! The floor tilted as her huge hands captured-up both sides of the cage. Her huge powerful fingers caught a few bars and squeezed them together.

The whole cage suddenly lifted up, sending the two tiny captives inside flying around from the sudden jerking motion...

Kelly exploded with anger, and shook the cage! The contents inside was tossed all around, and scooted about all over the floor, as she violently shook them around. Wildly turning and tossing the tiny prisoners, as she easily held the cage within both hands, and rattled their entire world.

"I could just KILL you both!", she growled between gritted teeth!

"Grrrrrrrrr, Arrrgh!", she held the cage up high above her head, and was about to slam it down to the floor when Sara's 'tiny scream's' had caught her off-guard, and startled her from her rage...


"Pleeeeasse Noooooooo!", a tiny shrillness escaped from the confines of the weightless bird-cage...


Kelly caught herself, and froze, still holding the cage above her head. She slowly lowered it down and placed it back onto the shelf. She blew out a full breath, and stepped back away from the tiny cage. Sara was still screaming, and clinging to Tom as the two of them laid sprawled on the floor within the cluttered furniture and upturned carpeting...


Kelly settled herself down, and stepped back over to the cage. Squinting her eyes as she peered into the shambled little space inside. She looked surprized, as she inspected what she had so 'easily' done, to her little prisoners room...


Tom held onto Sara protectivly, as she wimpered and cried into his shoulder. The giantess Kelly watched them with a frown of remorse, as she blushed with embarassment from her sudden loss of self control...


This was what Tom had exspected, she was the type to be short tempered, and with his little act of disrespect the big woman had just lost control. This could be quite dangerous for the tiny pets...



He watched her reaction as she leaned in closer to them and studied the two of them with an inquisitive eye. The way that she grew larger as she moved in so closely, sent a fear coursing through them both...


She wasn't like the other giant women, she was more involved with this 'Idea', and she was curious about the tiny people. She could do as she pleased with them, and she knew it. However, she wanted to become their 'Master', and 'Owner'. She wanted to be their goddess. She would never allow any type of disrespect toward her as their supreme 'Goddess'...


"Thomas?", she whispered into the tightly spaced bars.


"Did you throw that rice at me?", she questioned the tiny, naked, man.


Tom shook with unexpected fear, as her enormas face filled the entire wall before them! Her breath swirled around within the cage. A sour twang of morning breath stung their eyes, as she watched them with a complete visual embrace. Her sudden urge to 'talk', was unexpected, but that is what Tom was trying to make happen, when he threw the handfull of rice at her...


Tom pushed Sara away, and stood up and stepped toward his new 'Master'...


"Yes, I threw it at you, I just wanted to see if you were human!", he yelled out, to the massive female face.


Her reaction was quick, as she grew wide-eyed and surprized, at this tiny man's bravery. She couldn't believe, that someone so 'small', wouldn't be terrified of her! She locked her fingers around his tiny body within a tight squeeze, so suddenly, that Tom didn't even see her huge hand coming for him!


A swift pulling motion, and Tom found himself floating high above the floor, and only mere inches from Kelly's monstrous mouth!


"Tell me that your sorry, and start kissing my fingers or I'll punish you!", Kelly's rumbling voice roared out into Tom's helpless face....


Sara was screaming in terror of the sight of Tom's tiny form tightly gripped-up within the powerful fist of the massive giantess!


Tom hesitated, and struggled around defiantly, trying to break free of her crushing fist. His disobedience was not at all well taken, and Tom screamed out in pain as her mighty fingers squeezed up his body firmly!


"You can't get away from me you little squirmer!", Kelly's tone was changing to a more playful one. She casually held Tom upside down, and giggled at his confused reaction. The way that she held him was as if he were simply a tiny action figure. She swung him around and began to laugh even louder...



Sara was frightened to see him being abused like that and screamed up at the collosal female...


"Stop-it! Stop-it right now, or you'll hurt him!", she cried out!


"Oh, I won't hurt your little boyfriend, I'm just having some 'fun' with him!", Kelly snickered down at Sara's startled face.

"He just needs to be taught a lesson, 'one', that he'll never forget!", she continued, while swinging his tiny helpless being all around with stomach churning momentum.


Tom was swept up, and dipped down at incredable speeds! The room spun all around, and the view of blurry colorful spectrums of bedazzled light fluttered past him like a spectogram of brillants!


Kelly laughed at him, as he struggled to retain his coherents, he gasped at the sudden force that she could so easily, expell upon his tiny, insignificant, figure. His stomach churned from the swiftness of her elegant but tremendous movements...


She released him, and tossed his tiny body up into the air....


Tom tumbled through the air as if he were in slow-motion, he twisted, and turned wildly, as he flew threw space...


Then he began to fall, down and down, he twirled, as he flipped, and tumbled down, through the air headed for the floor!


The huge white sheet caught him as he landed with a hard bouncing flop...


She had just simply tossed him onto her bed! The massivly, huge-span of white, field-like area, had caught him as he awkwardly landed in the very center, bouncing several times. The change in his view, of his 'new' surroundings, occured to him with a disturbing rush of realization, as he looked over, and could now see 'all', of his incredably huge, towering, captress....


Kelly stood laughing down at him. She wore a short bath-robe that had large front pockets below the tie-string belt. The deep V-neck front revealed her heavily breasted chest, as her hands held onto her hips, and staired down at him like a helpless bug on a sidewalk...


Tom clammered to his feet, and started to gather up some strength. He felt the huge mattress under him wobbling and shifting all around. He looked back to see her gigantic rear-end, crushing down into the soft forgiving surface, sinking into it deeply, creating a concaved crater all around her massive form.


Kelly's muscular thigh's flexed, and relaxed, as she sat down and casually crossed her enormas legs. Her powerful, well developed legs, seemed to be 'overly-developed', and exsessively strong!


The robe had opened-up, and revealed all of her smooth, perfect thighs. She leaned back and propped herself up with one hand. Her long brown mane flowed down the back of her towering upper body as she turned slightly to focus her attention down upon her little plaything...


"Come-eer", she cooed, as she leaned down closer to Tom's tiny little figure. He backed away from her looming form, as she chuckled at his unsteady retreat, he stumbled and flopped down on his bare butt...


Sara was still screaming in terror as she clung to the bars watching from high above them. Kelly found her tiny shrill screams amuzing, as a tingle of rippling pleasure trickled-up through her spine...


Kelly felt so "powerful", as she realized the effect that she was having on this miniature couple. The thought of it, arroused her...


"Come-err", she whispered, with a contained giggle. "I'm not gonna hurt ya, I just wanna play with you, that's all!"


Tom took a deep, quick, breath, as the quickly advancing hand, swooped down from above him, and swiftly scooped his body up into it's warm gripping palm. He was quickly elevated up, and shifted back over in front of the giant-sized, smiling face, of his 'new' mistress...


Her grasping hand was soft, and expertly conformed around him with a comforting hold. She seemed to be very aware of his position, and was able to hold him securly, without any unexpected moves...


Unlike the other giant women, she seemed to be more "intune", with his 'Tiny-Size'. Tom felt a reassurance that he hadn't experienced with the others. Kelly was very quick, but- careful, and precise, with her huge griping finger's.


Tom found himself floating above her cleavage, as she smoothly held him up and studied his tiny figure...

He was so helpless, as she easily turned his tiny figure all around, inspecting him thoroughly...

Feeling his tiny drilling heart-beat, as he staired up at her with terror...

The sound of Sara's despairate cries resounded in the distance. He looked up at Kelly's gigantic face, she was blushing with sexual arrousal as she, for the first time, began to explore her authoritative nature.

She easily manipulated his limbs, and forced him into a kneeling position upon the open palm of her flattened out hand. He reluctantly submitted, as her huge, powerful finger's pressed him into what 'she' wanted...

"Bow down to me, little man", her consuming breath swept down across his body.

He was lifted up uncomfortably close to her huge mouth. The threatening size of it, shocked his nerves, as the reality of her 'ownership' overtook his premonition. Her fingers firmly clamped-up around his hips, and held him in place. He was centered inside her massive feminine palm, and gripped-up within her pinching fingertips...

Tom bent down, and instinctively obeyed her indisputable command. She lowered her hand slowly, and took an excited breath, as her heart started throbbing with heavy, thumping beats...

She felt herself becoming wetter, as she closely examined her tiny, little slave. Her hand began to tremble, and she released her little man, and wrapped her fingers around her wrist to try and steady the preoccupied hand...

Tom felt the fingers release him, and he collapsed into a prone position. Flattening himself out in the center of her giant palm. The sight of her massive hand was a shocking vision, as it shook him with uncontrolable vibrations...

He had felt it before, the lustful excitement of their trembling grasp. It alerted him to the matter of course, that was certain, and was yet, to most assuredly happen....

The heat emanating from her creamy-soft, palm, increased steadily, as she slowly continued to lower him down to the incredable expanse of her massive inner-thigh's. The smooth valley of rounded upper legs compressed together tightly, forming a V-shaped length of conformed female muscle...

At the wider part, in between, her bright-white pantie crotch formed a puffy tri-angle of softness...

Suddenly, but carefully, his sitting area turned sideways, and he was dumped-out into the ultra-softness of the muscular, giant-sized, legs...

He flopped down into the soft enveloping seam. The warmth of her massive body overwhelmed his tiny form, and he instantly felt an instinctual response to the sudden closeness of her gigantic womanhood...

Her massive body was so incredably emmense. The size of it so extremely monstrous!

He rolled down into the wedge-like entrapment, and as he struggled to climb out, he was suddenly gripped-up between the heavy muscles. The quickness of her movement was like that of a steel-trap, a swift- 'opening', and 'closing' motion, had allowed him to drop-down, and become squeezed-up, trapped in between, the collosal thigh muscles!

Her echoing giggle's resounded from above, as she playfully squashed his tiny, little, body, up snuggly between her legs. Announcing her determined tenacity with a contrasting "girlish" giggle!

The powerful force of her immeasureable strength, contained Tom's defenceless form without effort. Sara screamed convolsivly, as she was forced to helplessly watch, from high above them on the shelf...

Kelly looked up at the tiny woman inside of the cage. She gave her a quick wink, and clamped her thigh muscles tightly together, crushing the tiny naked man with a forceful compression!


The muffled scream's that erupted from deep down, within her heavy thigh's was barely audible, as Tom cried out in despairation. Kelly snickered, as she saw the terrified look on Sara's tiny face. She opened her robe up, slowly, and exsposed her perfectly proportioned breast's. The bullet-hard nipple's centering the massive boob's within the darker-skined sphere's that outlining them, was a breath-taking sight, even for tiny Sara, as she took in the 'emenceness', of the giantess mammary's...


Kelly slightly shook them, as she removed her bath-robe, and let it fall down around her hips...

The rocking-wobble of the magnificent pair, shifted in unison, as the giant brunet rotated her shoulders to allow her robe to fall away from her naked body.



"Don't kill him, please!", Sara yelled, as she climbed out through the open door of the metal cage.

Looking down at the giant brunet, as she smoothly slid her thighs together, and crossed her powerful legs. The slow determined movement was to express her effortless domination of the miniature male that she could so easily sufficate....

"Mmmm, I don't know, he deserves to be 'squished', untill he learns who's in charge here...", she whispered haughtily, as she applied a little more pressure to her captive....

Pumping her calf-muscle, to bounce her foot up, and down, in a rythmic motion. Kelly could feel Tom's wild struggling, as she held his tiny form completely sealed-up within the super-soft skin of her inner-thigh's.

"Throwing that food that I had so 'thoughtfully' given to you tiny thing's was an act of complete disrespect, and cannot be allowed to go unpunished!", the giant woman informed her...

"Although, maybe "You", could pay for his 'mistake', and 'work-it-off' for him?", Kelly offered the tiny Sara.

"Anything! I'll do anything you want! Just don't kill him!", Sara pleaded with the naked giantess.

"Are you sure?", Kelly asked, as she looked-up at the tiny Sara. "It might be a little bit tough"

"Please, just let me pay for his 'mistake', really, I'll do anything, just let him go!", Sara continued begging the giant brunet.