- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom can't seem to catch a break, from the women that have entered his new life.

'The Decrement of Tom'






By: wildcatman







Chapter 8









The alarm buzzer shattered the early morning dawn with an awful blairing sound that created an avalanche of quaking movement. Sarah's bursting exsplosion of movement awakened Tom with a sudden shock, as he realized that he had survived her swollowing mouth, and had been unknowingly inserted between her breasts....

He drunkenly slid down between the huge, balmy globes, and awkwardly flounced about under the warm canopy of the covers...

The sudden, lifting, flush, alarmed him, when the fluctuating mass of soft skin under him was quickly flooded with bright light...

The foray of sexual stimulation that he had endured, left him weak, and encumbered. The wall of giant stomach, that he tried to cling to, began to rise-up, and the tightening muscle within formed a solid base.

He tumbled down into a 'V'-shaped ditch, and the ultra-smooth inner-thighs of those magnificent legs!

"Goo-mornin' lovA-boo!", her grumbling voice whispered down upon him, as she discovered his tiny naked body struggling between her legs...

"oh, your such-A, randy-lil' thing arn't-cha?", she giggled, as she curled her index finger into a hook, and placed the knuckle inside his belly, so that he could wrap his arms around her finger in a hugging grasp....

Sarah waited for him to get-a-hold-on, before she gently lifted his hugging little form out from the tight-space of her enclosed thighs...

"Sleep-well?", she whispered, while holding him up before her sleepy-blueish-green eyes...

Tom clung to the curled finger like a sloth, as she inspected him. Her finger lowered him down into the palm, of her other waiting hand. He released his bear-hug, and slipped free of the huge finger, and dropped about a foot, into the warm-softness of her floating palm.

He was swiftly lifted on up into the heights of the collosal room, and quietly flew through the air at a swirling pace, as Sarah effortlessly carried him along towards the doorway.

"Let's get a nice hot shower,...hummm?", she purred....

Tom was rubbing his eyes, trying to wake himself-up, as the surging blast of heated water erupted from the shiny-shower-head.

He caught a bit of the misty-spray as Sarah climbed into the shower, and placed him down inside of the bath-tub at her feet.

She removed her nighty, and quickly slipped out of her pantie's and pulled the curtain closed...

Tom stepped backward away from the towering giantess, and away from the pouring flush of flooding water...

The basin began to back-wash, and the tide of hot water swelled closer, and closer to him, while Sarah turned and twisted within the main flow of the spray...

Tom looked-up in complete fasination at the glorious spectical taking place before him, the splashes of gushing water reflected off of her gigantic breasts and burst-away into the air, and rained down upon him like a misty morning dew.

The wide-shaply hips, swayed, and slightly wobbled, as she side-stepped, and turned all around...

The cascading streams flowed down over the glissening skin of her tremendious body, pooling around her powerful feet in gushing ripples of soapy waves...

Looking up the column-like pillars of her shaply legs, was an arrousing sight of glorious feminine beauty...

The tiny, heart-shaped patch of curly-black hairs, that centered the apex of her sex, contrasted against the creamy-white skin of her magnificent body...

The taught stomach, the flexing calves, the perfectly-purportioned pair of matching breasts....

The shiny-black mane of sweeping hair, as it rinsed out the flowing water, and the endearing smile that spread across her mouth, as she gleamed-down from above...


****


Sarah was completely enamored with him, he had become her little prince, and she had become his goddess....

Tom was still in great fear of this new physical size, and every aspect of his life had certain dangers, that was what 'used-to-be' just a casual routine, had now become a particularity.

It was very hard for a man like him to accept such a limiting physical disability. It frustrated him to the core, not to be able to perform such menial little tasks, such as, useing the toilet, well, "That", was definatly out of the question!

Simple things, like for instant's; Cooking, a grilled cheese sandwich, or even just making a peice of toast? (He couldn't even remove a slice of bread from the package) Getting from one room to another, was dangerous....

He had to know where Hailey was, and what she was doing 'Before', he attempted to walk anywhere...

Hailey, had a bad habit, of running through the house at full speed! A normal activity for a little girl, but to Tom it was like having a wild beast of gigantic size, stomping around at charging speeds, spuratically, and surprizingly, without warning!

Her feet, like twin battering-rams, smashing, and crashing down so hard, with quaking-impacts that seemed to shake the entire house!

Tom didn't want to be kept inside a cage. When Sarah first mentioned it, he was insulted, and deeply hurt by such a degrading suggestion...

"But, it would be so much safer for you!", she retorted...

Tom resisted his evanesce state of being, with a confidence of a bull-fighter. He wasn't going to be concidered a 'Pet', by no means!

******

After the quick steamy shower, Sarah had to get to the Diner for the morning breakfast shift, and Tom was dressed and left at the table, and in Hailey's 'care'...

Hailey gruffly grunted at him, when she sat down at the table, and began to eat her cerial. She was still wearing her pajama's and her mussed-up hair made her appear ghoulish...

Tom was nibbling at a tiny chunk of ham, as he sat inside a plate, ontop of an over-turned bowl...

The higher-level of his seat, seemed to give him a little bit of authority, rather then just sitting directly on the wide surface of the emptie table...

Sarah had made him a nice little breakfast of egg's an bacon, ham and potato's, a small cap-full of milk, and a chunk of toast with butter and jam.

The dish-towel was folded-up, and placed next to his plate, so that he could jump-down into it, when he was finished eating...

Hailey munched away at her cerial, and kept glancing over at Tom with a curious exspression. Her quirky smile appeared, and she broke the silence with a hasty request,.....

"Tom!, I tink dat wheel plaay, some 'Different' games ta-daay!", she spouted, and sprayed-out tiny chunks of ground-up mush from her mouth....

The tiny specks of cerial plopped, and splattered onto the surface of the table as they flew-out of her lips....

Tom's heart sank, as he pondered the previous days events, and reflected on the slippy-slide game that so 'fastinated' his young playmate...

*****


The wind swirled around his head, as he stood a-top the metal frame-work of the mountainious slide. Hailey had decided to go outside into the backyard, and play in her sand-box, and swing-set...

She carried Tom inside her dress-pocket, and removed him at the top of the slide, and carefully set him down at the top...

Tom was terrified of the extreme height, and the stiff breeze that swirled around, made his imposing position even more unstable...

Hailey, stood at the bottom of the metal slope, and inticed him to push-off, and slide-down the enormas metal shoot...

"Come-on, you can do it!", she yelled out. The sight of the ski-slope sized metal shoot was an intimadating vision at such a diminuative size...

Tom was starting to do it, when he was distracted by the sight of an approaching female from across the back-yards...

It was the next-door, 'neighbor-girl' Wendy, and she lived just behind them, in the adjacent lot. She wore a short skirt, and tights that just barly reached her knees, The bright yellow bikini panties, that she wore over-top of the tights, showed threw the short see-threw skirt, and the way she swung her hips revealed an attitude of self-assured provocativity...

Wendy's purple-stripe, that acsentuated her frosted hair, drew attention to the shaved scalp, on the other-side of her head.

Wendy was barly 18, and was a only child. She was a spoiled 'rich' kid, and the only one that lived around in that area, and Hailey, and Sara, was really her only aquantance's...

She walked confidently over to Hailey, and was peering at Tom with a squinting attention that sent a chill down Toms tingling spine!

"What-cha-got-there, Hail?", her haughty, raspy, voice resounded.

Hailey stuttered, and quickly ran back around, climbed up the ladder to the top of the slide,and tried to restrict Wendy from seeing her little playmate.

Hailey sat down, and as she did, she shoved Tom aside, and blocked him out of the view of Wendy's prying eyes.

Tom watched, as Hailey's taught little butt, squeezed in next to him, and squished him up against the wall of the frame work...

"Hailey?, Wendy said, as she climbed up the ladder behind her, trying to see what the younger girl was trying to hide. She quickly climbed the slide's metal ladder, and her searching eyes soon spotted the huddled little man that was peering back at her from behind Haileys rounded hip!

"What 'IS', That?", she squealed, as she lowered her face down, and examined the sight of the tiniest, little, dude, that she had ever seen!

Tom tried to run past Hailey's butt, and dive-off of the slide, to escape, but the sudden appearance of two open palms, blocked his escape route, and when the larger palms of the teen-agers hands appeared, Tom instantly realized that he was discovered!

"Hailey, what is that thing?", Wendy asked impatiently!

"Is that a real, little, person?", she whispered, as she lowered her face down closer...

The shocked exspression on her face sent a chill of horror into Toms terrified soul!

Her black eye-shadow, matched the black finger-nail polish, and her purple lip-stick matched the floresent purple stripe that flamed across the side of her head!

Wendys mouth dropped open, as she gasped-in, an excited breath of surprize! She paused only briefly, before she reached down and snatched him up, and lifted him up to her amazed, ghostly eyes!

Tom squirmed around wildly within her tight grasp, as she clamped her squashing grip around his fragile body, and squeezed tightly!

The firmness of her grasp, and the piercing sound of her ear-shattering squeals, took Toms captive breath away!

"OH-MY-GOODNESS!", she squealed!

She held Tom inside a single hand, and desended the ladder backwards, and stepped back down on the ground, and carried him over to one of the swings, and slid her butt into it, and sat down to study her little wriggling prisoner...

Hailey clammered in next to her, and tried to take him away...

"You can't have him Wenny, he's my sister's, and I'm just watching him, for 'her' while she's at work!", Hailey complaned to her, nearly bursting into tears...

" OH, I'm NOT, gonna 'Keep-em', I just wanna check-em-out!", she whispered, as she closely inspected Tom's terrified little face.

She tightly squeezed, and released, in quick-pumping clamps, that nearly crushed Toms tiny ribs!

"My, my, my, I've never seen such a tiny, lil'-Dude?", she teased....

"Why, you're just the 'right-size' for a girl like me, I really like em', Hail, I think I'll just 'borrow' him for a little while, 'I' promise, I'll bring him-back, before Sara get's back from the 'Diner', O.K.?",

Her raspy whisper scratched like a set of fingernails going across a black-board. She stood-up, and started walking away, and Hailey just stood there dumbfounded...

Tom's heart was rapidly trilling inside his constricted chest as the giant-goth-girl, held him prisoner, and carried him away!

The obstructed view of his home with Sara, slowly faded into the blurry distance as his 'New' mistress quickly carried him across the huge open field...

He tried to see where she was taking him, but her swift-steps were so fast, and quick, he could just barly recognize the ground, down below, as it changed from grass, to cement side-walk...

The flashing rush of space flew past him with colorful spectrums of blurry masses, that appeared the size of sky-scraper's...

He didn't need to hold-on, because her crushing grasp was nearly suffacating him!

Wendy quickly made her way to her house, and burst into the living room and bound up the stair-way, past her mother who sat at the sliding-glass window, that revealed the view to the in-ground pool just outside...

"Wendy, come here a minute, dear,...I need to ask you something!", her mother yelled from the ground floor...

"Hang-on, I'll be down in a sec.,", the Giantess-Goth-Girl, blasted-out!

Tom was quickly lowered down onto a desk top, and roughly released...

"YOU, stay-here, got-it!, she snarled with a glaring stair, and paused to intensify her command!

"I'LL-BE-DOWN-IN-A-MINUTE!", she yelled out, right into Toms face, and the blast of her monsterious voice nearly shattered his tiny ear's!

"you better be, Right-here, when I get back, or I'll stomp yer lil' guts out when I do find you, un-der-stand,..lil'-man?", she whispered with a threatening snarl....

Tom watched the sweeping hips as they excessively shifted in wide sweeping motions, as the tall-skinny Goth swirled around and slipped out of the room and dissappeared into the doorway.

He looked around the room and instantly realized that he was within the lair of the teen-giantess, when he saw the black-light poster of a skull, and a nearly-naked girl sitting on-top of it with a sword in her hand that dripped with what appeared to be blood...

The other side of the room was painted black, and a mirrage of spray-painted grudge was spattered all over the wall...

He sat-down and propped his chin inside his hands, and waited for the beastly-female-giant to return...

He had been so tightly squeezed that his ribs hurt, and even if he could find a way down off of the desk, he didn't have the strength to try and escape...

The last couple days had taken a toll on his body, and he needed to get some rest, but the giantess's that now dominated his puny life, wouldn't let him...

He heard the sound of her approaching tennis shoes, and nearly pissed in his pants when she reappeared within the doorway, wearing a bright-green bikini!

"What-cha think?", she spouted-out, as she swayed into the room with her hands dominatly gripping at her wide shaply hips...

She spun-round in a quick-spinning circle, and displayed her nearly naked body to him, modeling her brand-new swim-suit that her mother had just given to her only seconds ago....

Wendy swayed her hips in a wide sweeping motion, as she stepped toward her tiny guest, approaching him like a lioness, sneaking up on her prey...

Her massive size looming above him as she towered over the desk and smiled at him with a naughty smirk on her curious face.

She reached down into a bag that was open, and just below the desk and she sorted threw some cluttered items, and removed a roll of masking tape, and smiled back at Tom with a satisfied look of erotic pleasure....








**********
Chapter End Notes:

Sarah goe's after Tom with a vengance, and the blond in the black car will be the next one to discover him.  Tom has become quite a ladys man as his tiny size causes them to realize something about themselves......