- Text Size +
Chapter 13

Magnus woke up. It was only five o' clock. But something was off. He just couldn't quite figure out what. He got out of his box bed, just to stretch his legs. He did not even think about escaping. Not after spending time in Cherish's butt. Then he saw a hand mirror.

"Ahhh!," he screamed, "Cherish! Cherish wake up!"

Cherish woke up to Magnus' crying.

"What's wrong?," she asked slowly getting up.

Then she saw it too. She stared at him intently.

"You look like a tiny ten year old!," she exclaimed to him.

"I know!," he whined, "What's happening to me?!"

"I honestly don't know. But since I can't risk anything," she placed him on the bed and gave him the antidote, "Drink this. It will turn you back to normal."

He complied. Then they waited.

Nothing.

They waited some more.

Still Nothing.

"I don't get it," said Magnus, "Shouldn't I be back to normal?"

"Technically yeah," replied Cherish.

"I tested it out on animals before, and even after five months, this has never happened before."

"Why am I getting younger?"

"We don't know, if you will get any younger or not. But what really bothers me, is the fact, that the antidote did not work on you. You see all other creatures who I gave the antidote to, turned back to normal. You are my first human test subject, so maybe it's different on humans."

"Would I ever be back to normal?"

"I don't know. But let me wake up mom, maybe she can help."

They go to Mrs. Seraphim.

Cherish knocks on her mom's door.

"It's seven in the morning. Give me half an hour still," Mrs. Seraphim calls out.

"There's a bit of an emergency," Cherish replied.

"What kind of emergency?

"Magnus is younger."

"What do you mean?"

"Before he was thirteen, now he's ten"

Mrs. Seraphim opened up the door, and said, "That's impossible people don't," she sees ten year old Magnus, "Regress in Age."

Soon Mr. Seraphim woke up.

"What's wrong you guys," he asked.

Mrs. Seraphim showed the youthened Magnus to him.

They were all at a loss of what to do. This had never happened before. And no one had an answer.

Then Mr. Seraphim said, "We need to tell Magnus' Parents"

After a few minutes, Magnus' father picks up the phone.

"Hello?," he asks, 'What?! How did this happen?"

"What's wrong?," asked Magnus' mother.

"What?! How?!"

It was ultimately decided, that Magnus would need to go see a specialist.

Hopefully the specialist would know what to do.

They get to the specialist. A Professor Starnoon, was the only other person, who knows how the shrinking formula works.

"I don't know," the professor said, "This is my first time too. But it seems like a number of things, can be a factor. Now I will have to run some tests."

The tests were basic check-up tests. Everything seemed normal, for a ten year old. Then he decided to do a swab test.

"This might take a while, I while call you with my results, when I get them."

If this did not work, what will?

Chapter End