- Text Size +

Chapter 15

Cherish and Magnus were watching a sci-fi adventure movie. Magnus was sitting on top of Cherish's shoulder. He actually loved this new position in watching movies. For he could now spot every detail and "imperfection."

"Hey the actress changed," Magnus whispered to Cherish.

"What do you mean?," asked Cherish quietly.

"The first actress had a freckle under her eye. This one doesn't"

"Maybe she put on make-up?"

"No. The first one had make-up on. This one, she doesn't."

After hearing a "shh!," they decided to watch the movie, and figure out this thing later. When the movie was over, they were contemplating what to do next.

"Too bad we can't see another movie," Magnus stated.

"Want to?," Cherish nonchalantly said.

"You mean it?"

"Sure! Let's make this a BIG MOVIE NIGHT OUT!"

So they decided to watch a romantic comedy, a murder mystery, a horror film, and an animated movie.

After all of this, they decided to go to an ice cream shop, and got a banana split to share.

"This is way too fun!," said Magnus.

"Yeah. And We will help you fix this," replied Cherish.

"Thanks!"

After all of this, it was time to get back home, and go to bed.

Magnus was back in his box bed, sleeping. He had a dream, where he was a womb trapped in Cherish's belly. Which to him was scarier, than being inside her butt.

He awoke with a start. Cherish was looking at him.

"Morning," she said, "Did you have a bad dream?"

He just nodded. Then she checked his age again.

"Hmm," she said, "You are now eight and eight tenths of a year old."

Magnus then said, "Hopefully we can stop this."

"Yes. I hope that too."

"Hey so I looked up the movie, and you're right. Apparently the original actress got sick, before she could finish the movie, so they had her twin finish it for her."

"Told ya."

"Ok. Ok. So how did you know that?'

"Well at my current size, I can see those little imperfections, that most people would miss."

"Wow. That's cool!"

"Thanks, but I think it's only because I am so small."

"Yeah. Too bad too huh?"

They laughed.

Then Magnus got an idea.

"Hey," he said, "How about if today we went to the local pool?"

"Sure! But is that ok with you?"

"I don't mind."

"But how can you swim, if you're at this size?"

"Actually, I was hoping to do so in your bottom."

"You really want to?"

"I don't mind!"

"Ok then! It's settled! When we get there, I will put you in my tush."

They then left. When they got there, Cherish went into the girls locker room. She stripped naked, and lowered her butt to the bench, were Magnus was waiting. He then climbed in. There she then put on her bathing suit. Then she hit the pool. She did some laps. Before she decided to do some backstrokes. Then she just did some light swimming.

Magnus loved swimming, but he knew, that at this current state, he could not do so by himself, so this was the only alternative he could think of.

But he was not not not not not complaining.

Chapter End