- Text Size +

Chapter 17

Magnus was forced to skip around in his dress and diaper. Everytime he wanted to stop, he would get a spanking. Which hurt... A LOT! SO he had to keep the motion going. Soon he learned why he was forced to go into the diaper.

"Uh-oh!," called out Melvin, "looks like my TINY BUTT BABY needs a diapie change!"

He then got a quick change. Of course he was actually just stripped naked, and cleaned up.

"Time to go back in my tushy Butt Baby," Melvin mocked.

"Nooooo!," he cried.

He was soon put back into his new squishy home/prison. There he tried to climb out... again. But like before, he tired himself out. He fell asleep once again.

When he woke up, he found himself curled up in a fetal position, and sucking his thumb. He instantly pulled it out. How could this get any worse. He was shrunk and regressed, to an inch tall four year old, trapped in his cousin's tushy.

He got his answer, when his stomach growled. As much as he hated to do it, he knew, that he now had to rely on Melvin to get him some food. He soon was tugging on Melvin's inner left tush. Feeling this Melvin let Magnus out.

"Yes Butt Baby?," he asked.

"I'm hungwy," Magnus replied.

"You may have whatever comes out of my butt."

"Nnnnnooooooo!"

"I am just teasing silly!"

He was then put in his dress and diaper, as he was then given a finely chopped up quarter of a hot dog. He took them with pleasure. He wanted to escape so badly from this place, but he knew he couldn't. He was stuck there. He soon started to cry.

"What's wrong butt baby," asked Melvin in a mock voice of concern.

"I wanna go home!," a tearful Magnus cried out.

"But you are home. Oh did you mean in my rump?"

"No! I wan' go home with Therith!"

"NO! She is not here! So I want you to stop this nonsense RIGHT NOW!"

Upset at all that's been going on, Magnus clawed into Melvin's hand! It hurt! So he scremed! Magnus then used this to escape! But he was soon caught, stripped naked, and spanked.

Then he went back into Melvin's Massive Heiny.

"Ok Butt Baby!," yelled out Melvin, "That was very naughty! Now I am going to the mall, you may only come out of my butt, when I say so!"

When they got to the mall, Cherish was there.

"SO where's Magnus?," asked Cherish.

"At home sleeping," lied Melvin.

"Want to get a drink?"

"Sure!"

Melvin was waiting for Cherish to get their drinks.

She shows up, and says, "Here ya go!"

"Thanks!," he says, as he takes it.

"So good news for Magnus."

"Oh?"

"Turns out, that there was antoher age reducing chemical, at the works."

"You don't say."

"Yeah, Professor Starnoon, was analyzing the chemical structure, and found two."

"That's amazing!"

"Oh yes. Now I couldn't figure out who it was that could have done such a thing, then I got a call, from the Professor. He said, that he found a mysterious fiber on his floor. When he analyzed it, he said it a very special type of cloth. One that could only be found," Melvin finds himself shrinking and getting younger, Magnus uses this chance, to escape his Giant Butt, "IN YOUR DRESS!"

Four year old Melvin, was now standing face to face, with Four year old Magnus.

"Payback Time!," mocked Magnus.

Chapter End