- Text Size +
Chapter 21

"I got off early, so I came by," said Billy.

"It's so good to see you," stated Cherish, "This is Conlan."

"Hello," the young boy said.

Cherish then continued, "And this is Contessa."

"Hello," said the young girl.

Cherish then added, "I think it's time to let them out now. So if you two would kindly."

Conlan and Contessa, then both let out their "tiny prisoners." Billy was taken aback, by two tiny humanoid figures, Cherish held in her hands!

"What are they?!," he asked in a shocked tone.

"Remember Magnus Guido?," she asked him.

He calmed down a little and said, "Yeah! That bully you told me about."

"Well he's right here. And next to him is his cousin Melvin. When Melvin makes an antidote, to his youth potion, they will get the antidote for my tiny potion. I think they're doing good enough, for an early release, from my shrink sitter program. Well Magnus anyways. And this is my teacher Mr. Rushbone."

"Good day," stated the man.

After all that, they went inside. Melvin and Magnus were set upon Cherish's bed, while Conlan and Contessa were told to go play, so that Cherish and Billy could chat.

"It's been a long time," said Cherish.

"Yeah it's been a few months," replied Billy.

"So how have you been?"

"Oh good. And you?"

"Great! Actually. So how did those two get that way."

"A shrink potion and a youth potion. For the cliff notes version."

"I see. So I see they're having fun."

They both looked at the two teeny kids, running about and playing giddily. Then they stopped, and looked at Cherish.

"Hold on," she said.

Then she went to both of them, and quickly changed them.

"The side effects of the youth potion," Cherish said plainly.

When she was done, they both thanked her, and resumed playing. After about an hour of playing and chatting, they heard Magnus' parents come in. "You should get turn on the news."

They do, to see that Melvin and Magnus are on the news! It was only a matter of time, before someone made the two into celebrities. But it was a news lady, who was at the pizza place, they were at.

Soon their doorbell rang. So leaving Magnus and Melvin on the bed, they all go to answer it. There standing before them, are a general, a scientist, and a judge!

"We need those formulas!," the three strangers cried out.

But what are they there for?

Then the general spoke, "I am General Flannery, and I must have have that technolgy for possible warfare!"

But then the judge added, "I am the honorable Judge Ramiro, and I must have that technolgy for dealing with criminals!"

Lastly the scientist placated, "And I am Dr. Irfan! Now I want the technology, in order to study it! Also I would love to study the two tiny one's you own."

Angry at this, Billy said, "Now look here! She can give the technology to whoever she wants! So if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to!"

But then General Flannery started yelling at him, Judge Ramiro threatened to arrest him for interference, and Dr. Irfan shouted, "Unless if you want to be my next science project, let me through!"

He did not know what to do. He was only a comic writer.

Then Cherish smiled, "Oh no. I will give them my stuff. But first who wants a drink?"

Chapter End