- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Magnus looked around her bed. It was pink with yellow polkadots. At his current size, he calculated, that it would take about two minutes to cross each polka dot. And he was in the middle of it all. He then thought about his options. He could stay there, and listen to "her rules," or he could make a break for it. Guess what he chose. He sprinted as fast as he could, he could see the edge of the bed. All he had to do now, was find a way to get down safely, get outside her room, and ultimately outside to freedom. But then he saw it. One of her stuffed toys! This one was a stuffed green dragon, with brown wings.

"How original," he thought sarcastically to himself.

He turned around, to see another stuffed animal. This time it was a phoenix. It was red with orange and yellow wings. He turned arouned again, to see a stuffed white tiger. He knew, that if he turned around he would see another stuffed animal.

And sure enough he did. This one was a blue turtle. He slowly realized it, he was surrounded by stuffed animals. He then got an idea.

"If I can't go around," he said, "I will have to go over!"

He then went up to the dragon. He grabbed onto its soft fur, as he used its plushiness to pull himself up. He climbed up the foot, past the knee, and right when he got halfway past the dragon's stomach, a giant hand pushed him down onto another giant hand! He studied it.

It was massive in size to him, but it was overall slimmer, and he saw the fingers as being longer and more delicate. He then went up to the tip of the finger, to see that there was pink nail polish, with flower designs on them. He then looked up, to see Cherish's angry face.

"Rule Number One!," she yelled out to him causing him to stumble backwards, "You will NOT RUN AWAY!"

She then held him, in her right hand, as she then flicked at his bottom, with her fingers on her left hand. He squealed! He struggled to break free, but her grip was too strong for him. He looked like a bug trying to break free, from its captors.

She then set him down on her hand, and held his now stinging backside to her palm, as she asked him, "Do you understand?"

He could only tearfully reply, "Uh huh."

"Good! Now Rule Number Two. The floor is off limits. That includes everywhere we go. Also the bed is off limits, when I am sleeping. Don't want to lay on you now do I? Rule Number Three. You must get permission from me, my mom, or my dad, to leave my room. Rule Number Four. You will eat what I give you. Don't worry it WILL be edible."

Then he noticed it. Looking down, he saw, that he was naked! He didn't think of it in all of the excitement, but now that he was listening to her, he noticed it.

He flinched to cover himself up and asked, "Can I please have some clothes?"

To which she replied, "Rule Number Five. Clothes are a privelage and NOT a right for you. And right now you haven't earned that privelage. And besides no one can see anything, not at your current size anyways."

He got embarrassed at that coment, so he tried to hide his head by looking away.

She laughed and said, "But it's true! Anyways. Rule Number Six," she placed a keychain ring, that had a long (three inches) chain, around his belly, "You will wear this 'mini leash' at all times. And Rule Number Seven. Any attempt to break anyone of my rules, will result in a spanking."

He lowered his head and said, "I understand."

"Good! Now it's time for bed."

She placed him into a giant black device, that had a hole in it for air. He was on a giant yet soft and fluffy pillow. When she closed it up, he realized, that he was in a ring box, that had a hole punctured into it.

It was actually pretty dark. Now normally he wouldn't mind the dark, but at his one-inch size, he did not like this one bit.

"May I have some light please?," he asked.

She just turned on her lamp, which allowed light to seap in, as she then said, "Good Night."

Then he fell asleep.

Chapter End