- Text Size +
Chapter 29

The tiny humans, stared in awe, at this lady. Who was she? Why was she here? Could she be trusted?

Then she spoke, "Ok boys! If you don't come on out now, I will be forced to call KING BOSS!"

"Who's King Boss?," Melvin asked Curiously.

"I don't know," replied Magnus, "but I doubt, that either she or King Boss, are friendly."

"How can you tell?"

"She obviously knows them. And not just on a business level. Look at how she's dressed, she has a personal connection to them. Plus, she expected them to steal for her!"

Then the lady spoke again, "Look guys, you know I have your little sister, and your father held captive. So if I were you, I WOULD CONE OUT RIGHT NOW, IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO GET HURT!"

"We have to get out of here!," ordered Magnus.

So they decided to run for some way, to get outside.

Now while they were running, this evil lady spotted something tiny and running on the floor.

"Damn bugs," she said, as she got up, took out Cinnamon Breeze Perfume, pointed it to these tiny things, and sprayed. The bugs fell over! Then she noticed it.

"Oh my!," she yelled in self-proclamation, "these look like itsy bitsy people!," then she realized it," ... Wait a minute. These two are those shrunken humans!," then she calmly said, "It looks like they did good after all. I'm sure King Boss would be able to sell these two, on the black market."

Then she picked them up, and dropped them into her pocket.

When they came to, they found themselves trapped inside what they guessed to be a pocket. They tried to climb out, but these were jean pockets, and she was sitting, so the only exit was closed.

"I don't know if you can hear me," she said, "But King Boss is my master, and if he wants to, he can tell me to do anything, and I WILL FOLLOW!"

Then she laughed a loud and annoying laugh.

The two, were now petrified. Then they started to cry. They were seperated from Cherish, they were placed into a mean kid's socks, then forced to wash him, then they got trapped in a baby girl's butt, then they were accidentally stolen, and now they were trapped in this woman's pocket! They were scared, hungry, and they just wanted to go home.

Their captor then turned on the tv. It was the news.

"Top story today," started the man on the station, "Two known robbers, have been found and arrested."

She then turned off the tv, and took out her pink with flowers cellphone.

She then gave a call.

"King Boss?," she asked, "This is Elizabeth Harmon. Frank and John have failed you sir. What?! You want me to do the honors, of eliminating Frank's bratty sister?! And John's useless Father?! Why thank you sir! Oh and I have a couple little surprises for you!"

Then she hung up.

"We have to get out of here!," yelled Melvin, as he futilely tried to get out of there."

"No," calmly stated Magnus.

"What do you mean no?! She wants to give us to her master, so he can sell us, to someone on the black market!"

"I know that, but she also wants to kill off two innocents."

"But what can we do?!"

"I don't know, but I'm sure we can figure it out. We just need to wait."

"But what about our morning spankings?"

"They will have to wait too!"

"But we'll shrink some more!"

"I know, but if we leave now, I could never live with myself, for not doing the right thing!"

Then their captor got up, and said, "Well you two, we've got a two day ride ahead of us. And a don't want you trying anything while I'm escorting you to King Boss, so I need you to sleep for that time."

She then took them out of her pocket, took out a substance labelled "knock out," and sprayed the duo, but just a little bit. They then blacked out.

"That oughta do it!," she said, as she slid them back into her pocket, "sleep tight!"

When they came to, they heard their captor say to her boss, "It's me. I'm here."

Then she got up. And she walked into a large corporate building. She walked up to a room, on the top floor. she then went to man sitting behind a massive table!

"Welcome back Miss Harmon," he said to her.

"It's good to be back sir," Elizabeth replied.

"So you said, that you have a surprise for me?"

"Yes sir, their right here."

She then took out, and set on the table, Melvin and Magnus. Then she woke them up.

"Are these the two who were shrink by that girl?," King Boss asked of her.

She replied, "Yes sir."

"Perfect! Absolutely perfect! We can keep these two, and make them do our bidding!"

"But sir! Don't you want to sell them?"

"Not yet, I want to use up their usefulness, and maybe make them be our little errand boys."

"Great idea my lord! Now about my surprise?"

"Huh? Oh yes! You may have them tommorrow."

"Thanks sir."

Then she left. Magnus and Melvin looked at the clock. IT WAS TWO DAYS AFTER THEY WERE AT THE ROBBER'S HOUSE!

They were scared. Did they shrink? How tiny were they now? Then King Boss got curious.

"I wonder," he said to them, "I wonder how small you are, and what exactly you two can do."

He got out the ruler, and measured them both.

"Hmmm?," he said curiously, "you are both one inch tall exactly."

Magnus and Melvin looked at each other in shock. Didn't Cherish say, that they needed to be spanked, if they didn't want to shrink some more? But then why were they at this same size? What is really going on?!

Chapter End