- Text Size +

Chapter 31

"I already know why!," Magnus proclaimed, "You just wanted an excuse to spank me!"

"What?! No!!," proclaimed Cherish.

"Oh come on! I already know, that the whole 'If I don't spank you, you shrink' Is a LIE!"

"That is a lie. I agree to that. But actually I had a reason to spank you every day."

"Oh really and why is that?!"

"Because your mom and dad asked me to."

"Wait... What???"

"Your parents, wanted me to spank you everyday. You won't shrink if I don't spank you. And I could inforce the rules, if you broke any of them. But I decided to spank you every day, because it was what Mr. and Mrs. Guido wanted for you."

Magnus then grew silent after that. He allowed himself to be taken back to Cherish's place, but he did not say anything. She had lied to him! How could she?!

"Hey are you ok?," asked Melvin concerned.

Hey just gave a quick and angry look. Melvin knew, that it was bes to just back down. Magnus and Melvin, were taken back into Cherish's house. But this time, they were placed on the kitchen table. Cherish, then took out two tiny glasses of ice cream.

"You two are probably hungry," said Cherish, "So eat up!"

But neither Magnus and Melvin were touching the stuff.

"Oh come on you guys!," protested Cherish, "You need to eat something!"

"We had enough, when we ate your lies," Melvin said coldly.

"Don't be like this. PLEASE!"

"What are we supposed to say to you?"

"I guess now is a good a time as any, but do you two, want to be your normal sizes and ages again?"

Magnus looked at her in interest.

"You can do that?," he asked.

"Uh huh!," she replied in excitement.

"Alright, but after this, I am NOT SPEAKING TO YOU AGAIN!"

"Fine. I can live with that."

Then she placed them each on a chair, and gave them each a tulip.

"What's this?," asked Melvin.

"It's a tulip," replied Cheirsh.

"Ok?"

"The tulip cancels the effects of both serums."

So they each ate the tulips. No sooner had they done so, that they were soon back to their normal states, before any of this had happened! Needless to say, they had to stay perfectly still, for the clothes they were wearing, had been ripped off. So they were now naked, and normal sized.

Cheirsh grabbed some towels from the closet, and gave it to them.

"Your clothes will be here in a minute," said Cherish, "I just have to get them."

While they were waitng, Cherish had went downstairs, to get them their clothes. When they got their clothes back, they were told, that they could use the one restroom, to change first. Melvin went first. Actually Magnus let him go first. As much as he wanted to get his clothes on, and get out of there, he decided to be nice, and let Melvin get dressed first. He could have easily just gotten dresed right there, or even in Cherish's room, but he was normal sized, so it would seem very weird. So he just sat there quietly, and waited.

"Wow this sure was interesting wasn't it?," joked Cherish.

But Magnus said not a single word. When Melvin was done, he grabbed his clothes, went into the restroom, and had gotten dressed. Then when he was done, he and Melvin left.

"Bye you two," she said to them, "And I really am sorry."

Melvin had just said, "See ya," in a cold tone.

Magnus just left, not saying a single word to her.

Melvin was gonna walk back to Magnus', until he saw Magnus walking in another direction.

"Hey where are you going?," asked Melvin, "Your home is this way!"

"I am not going home," replied Magnus.

"Where are you going then?"

"Someplace far from her!"

"But we are back to normal, we can head on home!"

"I'm not going home!"

"Well I am!"

"Fine. See Ya!"

"Alright then. Fine!"

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Fine"

They then went their seperate ways.

Magnus just kept walking and walking and walking. His legs were getting tired, his feet were getting sore, and he was getting hungry. But he kept on walking. He was walking so much, that he did not realize, that he was soon walking on a highway. He didn't care where he was going, so long, as he could get away from all those who had lied to him.

He had gotten to about seven miles from Cherish's house, before his body gave out, and he blacked out.

He woke up on a strange couch. And he was in a strange looking house. It was out in the countryside, he could tell. But where he was exactly, he did not know. Then he saw a lady walk up. She was older, in her late 80's, she was shorter, barely even four feet nine inches.

She walked in, and said, "Oh good! You're awake!"

"Where am I? Who are you? What am I doing here," Magnus had asked of her.

"You are in my cottage home. I am Mother Elizabeth. And I saw you knocked out, in the highway. So I brought you here, and brought you back to health."

"How long was I out?"

"Well about a week,"

"A week?!"

"Uh huh!"

Magnus got up, and went outside. He had to get some fresh air.

"So where exactly are we?," he asked her more than a little curious.

"We are in my cottage home, about fifteen miles from the town, I guess you were leaving."

"Fifteen Miles?!"

"That's right."

Then Magnus noticed it. He figured it was out back, or in some kind of garage, but he had to ask,

"So where's your car?," he asked of her.

"I don't have one," she replied nonchalantly.

"What now?"

"I don't have a car."

"Is it in the shop?"

"I don't own a vehicle of any kind."

"Do you have any horses then?"

"They're not the kind you ride actually. Plus it wouldn'tbe right, for me to bring a horse onto the highway."

"Then how did you get here?"

"How did you?"

"Well I walked but..."

"... Exactly."

"But then how did I get here?!"

"I carried you."

"How did you carry me?"

"Well I picked you up, put you over my shoulder, and then walked back to my home."

"I mean. How could you even carry me?"

"I'm stronger then my appearance lets on you know."

"Ok."

"Hey there's food in the pot on the stove, help yourself. Plates are on the table."

Magnus did just that. He went back inside, and had some of her what looked to be homemade spaghetti. It actually tasted really good.

While he was eating, Mother Elizabeth grabbed herself some food, and sat down across from him, and started eating.

"Hey Miss Elizabeth?," Magnus stated.

"Please," replied the lady, "Call me Mother Elizabeth."

"Mother Elizabeth, I was thinking. You could have taken me to a hospital. For I know, that there's one a mile, from where I collaped. I mean, I've seen it a lot of times."

"Because, You wanted to leave. Right Magnus?"

"I guess you're right... Wait... Why how do you know my name?"

But Mother Elizabteth, just got up, and walked outside.

"Wait a minute," he said, "did you see me in the news?"

She replied, "I have no tv and no paper."

"Then do you know Cherish, or my parents, or her parents?"

"I don't know them, as you know them."

"Then how did you know my name?"

"Come with me."

She then stepped outside. He stopped what he was doing, and followed her.

What he saw, would surely suprise him.

Chapter End