- Text Size +

Chapter 35

There before their very eyes, was a theme park!

"Woah!," they said unison.

"Yep!," said Magnus' father, "it's your very own amusement park!"

They were both ecstatic at seeing and hearing this! Then something came to Cherish's mind.

"Hey," she asked, "aren't these supposed to be bigger? I mean won't we crush it, if we sit or step on any of these things?"

It was weird, for in in fact even though this was a massive theme park, all in all, it wasn't meant for a human to ride in.

"Well you see dears," stated Mrs. Seraphim, "We are all going to ride in here, at shrunken heights!"

"Oh wow! Really?!," asked Cherish in excitement.

"This is so cool!," answered Magnus, "I can't wait till we get inside!"

"Wait," said Cherish, "who owns this land?"

Magnus' father then spoke up, "Well technically it's my brother's land, but he gave me this small section, when he heard what I wanted to do for you three."

"You... Three?," they asked in confused unison.

That's when they saw him standing there. It was Melvin! He was waiting there for them! They soon pulled into a small driveway, that had crops there from not being in use for so many years. They all got out of the car, and greeted Melvin.

"Hey! So I heard what happened! On how you saved Cherish," spoke Melvin.

"Yeah," said Magnus calmly.

"So what happened to 'I'm not speaking to her ever again!'?"

"Well I realized, that she had good reasons for doing so."

"Yeah mom and dad told me all about why she did what she did."

"Hey we all have our reasons for doing things. Now let's get going!"

They were soon divided up into two groups. Magnus, his father, Mr. Seraphim, and Melvin went into the men's shed to shrink, while Cherish, Mrs. Seraphim, and Magnus' Mother went into the women's shed to shrink.

They both entered their sheds, closed the doors behind them, went into separate stalls, closed the door behind them, stripped naked, drank one vial of shrinking potion that was laying out for them, shrank down, grabbed the specialized clothes, that were waiting for them, walked out of a specialized hole in their stalls, then walked out of a specialized hole in each shed. They then met up at the amusement park!

Only this time, it was HUGE!

The kids went right away onto the rides. They all went onto the Tushy Coaster, which was a rollercoaster, that used references, of having the loops and twirls go through a giant tushy! THey must have been on that ride twelve times! IT WAS THAT FUN!

After that, they went on a ferris wheel.

"Hey! This looks like a steering wheel!," stated Melvin.

"That's because it is," answered Mr. Seraphim.

They were shocked!

"Oh don't be so shocked!," stated Magnus' Mother, "that rollercoaster? Was just a modified toy train set! And the heinies you went in and out of? Well they were just discarded pieces of baby dolls!"

"Oh wow! That is so cool!," they all chimed together.

After being on the ferris wheel, they soon went onto a mini boat ride.

While they were "crusing the makeshif puddle", Magnus, Cherish, and Melvin were all sitting around and relaxing, while having some mini cans of soda amongst themselves.

"Hey, I want to say, that this was the most interesting time for me," stated Magnus.

"What do you mean?," asked Cherish.

"Well if I never was mean to you guys, then I never would have been shrunk, nor would I have been turned into a diaper wearing four year old."

"Nor would I have suffered that same fate," added Melvin.

"Nor would you have been able to save me," put in Cherish.

"We had some great times!," Magnus had said.

"Oh yeah! THe best!," replied Cherish.

They were soon just relaxing away, when they heard Magnus get up with a start!

"What's wrong?!," asked Cherish.

"Is something the matter?!," asked Melvin.

"Did you two hear that?!," asked Magnus.

"Hear what?," asked Cherish more than a little confused.

"Someone's calling for my help!," Magnus confidently replied.

"We don't hear anything," pointed out Melvin.

"Well I need to help this person!," stated Magnus, as he jumped off the boat without thinking.

Magnus soon fell into the depths below.

Melvin and Cherish rushed to get help!

"Mom! Dad! Mr. Guido! Mrs. Guido!," cried out Cherish.

"Aunty! Unlce! Mr. Seraphim! Mrs. Seraphim," cried out Melvin.

"We need your help!," they both screamed in terror.

Hearing this, Mrs. Seraphim rushed to her daughter and Melvin.

"What's wrong?!," she asked of them.

"Magnus jumped off the boat and now he's sinking into the depths below!," Cherish proclaimed.

"What?! Why?!,' asked Cherish's mother.

"He said he wanted to help someone," answered Melvin, "someone he said was calling out for help!"

Before they could do anything though, Mr. Guido ran out, and said "We have an emergency! Everyone get down below now!"

They had had no choice, but to follow.

"What's going on?!," asked Mr. Seraphim.

"There's a tornado coming this way!," answered Magnus' father.

"Where's Magnus?!," asked a nervous Mrs. Guido.

"Gone!," stated Mrs. Seraphim.

"What?!," asked Mr. Guido in complete shock.

They soon had no choice, but to be hit by the tornado. They were being thrown and thrashed around by this massive weather system!

"Hold on!," yelled Mr. Seraphim as they all prepared for the worst.

Soon they crashed with a massive thud! And it was calm once more. They had to break free from all that rubble. They saw, that they were in a backyard of sorts.

"Where are we?," asked Cherish.

"I don't know, but we need to get back to save Magnus," stated Mrs. Seraphim.

That was when they saw a familiar face.

Chapter End