- Text Size +

Chapter 37

Magnus could not believe his eyes. Where was he? This wasn't like any place he had ever seen! Then he remembered what happened to him not that long ago.

"Am I dead?," he asked of himself, "am I in Heaven? Or in Hell?"

"Neither!," replied a strangely familiar voice.

He looked up to see none other, than Mother Elizabeth standing there! His face lit up, as he instantly knew who he was looking at.

"Mother Elizabeth!,' he cried out as he gave her a hug, "it's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you too," she replied.

Then Magnus realized it. He wasn't tiny compared to her and she wasn't a giantess compared to him!

"Did I return to normal? Did you shrink?," he had to ask of her.

"Once again! Neither!," she chuckled, "We are actually in an another world."

"Another... World... ?"

"Yes! You were drawn to this world, by those cries of help, that you heard."

"But I jumped into a giant-sized (at the time) puddle! I flet myself sinking!"

"That's true, but it was because you were being drawn to this world."

"Wait... By who?"

"By you."

"What?!"

"And myself as well! Well I was just here to guide you. You did this all on your own. Now we must hurry! We need to save them!"

"Them?!"

"I can't explain it right now! You'll have to see for yourself!"

Soon Magnus ran with Mother Elizabeth thorugh this stange and bizarre world. They saw grass that looked to be all the same length no matter what way they were viewing it, they saw they sky stay pure blue, even though it felt like it should have been hours and possibly even nighttime by now, they towered over towns, that is until they decided to "enter" said towns, and thus they would easily fit (like some bizarre puzzle), and they saw, that everything around them was made up of a series of tiny little blocks.

"Where are we?!," asked Magnus.

"Where we are, I do not know," sadly replied Mother Elizabeth.

Then they saw some weird giant bug mosnter ransack the town they were in. They watched, as the world around them got dizzy. They soon saw a young man fight and slay the best. Then saw saw as he was being praised by the villagers. And by praise, it was more like they were typing in the air around him!

"I think I know where we are," stated Magnus.

"Where's that?," asked a curious beyond belief Mother Elizabeth.

"We're in a video game..."

Sure enough, for when they looked "outside" they saw a screen, and from the screen, they saw a house. The question is... Whose house is it? They knew they had to find out.

They walked up to the glass screen, but as they did something forced them back. Something was causing them to "glitch out". What though? What could cause two human characters, to be glitching out in a video game program? And more imprtantly what game were they in? Could they could out, and help the people they needed to help? Or would they be stuck in here almost virtually forever?

Chapter 37 End