- Text Size +

Chapter 4

Magnus had a wonderful dream. He was in the mall, and he was the only one there! Being a loner, he liked days, where it was dead inside. And in his dream, he had full run of the mall! He went to have pizza, played video games, without the need to buy them (he just played them in the store), and he read lots of comics in the bookstore.

Magnus could feel someone shaking him, saying, "Magnus... Magnus... Time to wake up."

But he ignored it, saying, "Five more minutes mom!"

The voice then said, "Tee hee! I'm not your mother."

He woke up, and was startled to see Cherish's giant face! He must be having a nightmare. Then he remembered the night before. He got up, and heard a jingle. He looked to see that he still had that "mini-leash" on him. Then she picked him up.

"It's time for your morning spankings!," she said to him.

"What?!," he asked more than a little scared.

"Every morning, while you are at this size, you will get a swat on the backside."

"But why?!"

"Because, two reasons. Number One, it is a precursor and warning of what's to come, if you break ANY OF MY RULES. And Number Two," she pulled out the tiny horse, as he was now half an inch tall!, "without the spankings, you will shrink half an inch each day. Stopping only at a twenty-fourth of an inch. Don't worry about the horse tho, I gave him the antidote, and in one hour, he will return to normal size."

She then left, to give the horse back to its rightful owner. Who quickly drove home, to put it back in the stable.

When she got back, she lifted him up, and she smacked his little backside, with her fingers. He screamed! And again he squirmed. But soon it was all over. He had to rub his bottom, to soothe it.

"Ok," she said sweetly, "Time for breakfast."

She took the opposite end of his "mini-leas," and hooked it to a loop on her pants, then she dropped him into her pants pocket.

"Don't leave my pocket now," she warned him, "Otherwise you will get a spanking, and I might put you in my panties instead."

He complied with her statement. But he had to ask, "Can I watch where we're going?"

She replied, "As long as you stay in my pocket all will be fine."

He climbed up her massively deep pocket. He figured, that this must be what mountain climbing was like. After about three minutes, and five tries, he reached the top.

He peered outside. There everything around him was huge! He never really taken it into account before, but now that he was only one inch tall, he knew, that he had to be extra careful. He could feel her pocket tighten, as she ascended the stairs from the basement. Then they got into the hallway. Cherish stopped to talk to her father. And if he looked menacing when he first saw him, Mr. Seraphim now looked to be a titan, in his own right! He could hear them talking, mostly about him, like he wasn't there.

"He tried to run yesterday," Cherish said.

Mr. Seraphim then asked, "Did you spank him?"

"Oh yes, daddy!"

"And does he know the rules?"

"Well for right now, I only gave him seven."

"Ok. But remember to tell him the other rules sooner than later."

"Oh I will."

"By the way, where is the 'little guy' anyways?"

"In my pocket."

Mr. Seraphim knelt down, and looked dirctly at the miniscule boy, peeking out of the pocket of his daughter's slacks. Magnus could see every gray hair on his head. (He only had three. Luckily.) He could just tell by looking, that besides his goatee, he was a perfectly clean shaven man. And he noticed, that a part of Mr. Seraphim's right eye, was duller than the rest of his blue eyes.

The man then said, "Hey there lil' fella!," before lauging. This caused poor Magnus to almost lose his grip. Almost.

"Dad!," Cherish said annoyed, "You're embarrassing me!"

"Ok punkin! See ya later!"

"Dad!"

And with that, they parted ways. Magnus, after hearing her be called "punkin" started laughing.

Cherish, then said, "If you want a spanking, and a ride in my panties, keep lauging."

He stopped, in an instant. The walk seemed long for him, at his size, and he couldn't get a fix on everything in her house.

And after about a minute, he was guided out of her pocket, and placed by a table, that was on another table! There in front of him was his food.

Chapter End