- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story as I have it is not divided into chapters, though originally it was. This is the whole entire thing right here.

Casey's Closet

Cassandra Cooley wished she were taller. At an uninspiring height of 5'2", she was looked down upon by nearly everyone. She is an attractive young woman of 24 who unfortunately likes to dress as a Goth. Her hair is naturally red, but she prefers to dye it black. Her friend Amanda, aged 23, on the other hand, towers over her at an impressive 5'10. Amanda's hair is naturally brown, but she too prefers to dye it black to match the dark clothes she wears. Both young women are viewed are shunned by others their age. They are both bi-sexual, but since they have trouble finding dates with the opposite sex they are for all intents and purposes Lesbians. Tonight Amanda is spending the night at Casey's house, where our story takes place.

"Just think, if we could combine my good looks with your height we could have any boy we wanted", Casey laughed as she poked her friend in the stomach.

"Hey, I'm not bad looking! I got a great figure, which is unfortunately hidden under a few extra pounds", Amanda said defensively. Amanda was not unattractive. She weighed about 200 pounds, but with her height she bore that weight quite well. "Besides, we have each other. Who cares about the opposite sex anyway?", She continued.

"Speaking of which, it's your turn to please me. Now get down there and start licking!" Casey demanded, and grinned mischieviously as she spread her legs. Despite being of lesser height than Amanda, Casey was the dominant one of the relationship. Amanda found Casey extremely attractive and considered it a great pleasure to go down on her.

Amanda put her face between her lover's legs and began lapping at the warm moistness. Casey wrapped her legs around Amanda as she moaned with pleasure. Finally, orgasm came and the two women snuggled up together in bed, with Casey laying her head against Amanda's ample breasts. As they began to doze off, Casey made a wish. She wished that she would be the tallest and sexiest woman the world had ever seen...

The next morning Casey awoke with the sound of birds chirping and the light of the sun warming her pale skin. She climbed out of bed and got dressed in her purple tights and black miniskirt, no panties this time (she seldom ever wore any). She didn't want to wake Amanda who was still sleeping soundly on her side of the bed, so she went to the closet to put on her boots. She decided she'd go downstairs and get some breakfast and maybe go for a short walk. When she opened the closet door, however, something just wasn't right...

There were her black boots sitting there along with all the other contents of her closet, but the wall on the back of the closet seemed to have vanished. In it's place she could see the sun, the clouds, and even the horizon, as if she were up on high. Casey gasped as she looked down and seen what appeared to be trees, hills, roads, and houses. It was as if someone had took the world and miniaturized it. Casey rubbed her eyes in disbelief and even pinched herself, but the vision remained.

Jim Jackson woke up at 6 am as he did every morning to go to work. His wife Betty was busy preparing breakfast and getting their two boys, Jim Jr. and John ready for school. Jim sat down at the table and read the newspaper. He said, "Looks like we're going to get some rain saturday". Suddenly the sky grew dark. Jim rushed to the window to see what was going on, "probably some clouds", he thought in his head. The sight that greeted him at the window, however, defied all logic.

Jim's heart skipped a beat as he looked out and seen a big black wall of something. Betty followed him out the door so they both could get a better look. Jim looked up, and up, and up, and noticed the object appeared to be roughly a mile high. In the distance he noticed a similar object and there were many other objects besides. The objects appeared to be women's shoes and various other items that a woman would keep in her closet. Betty recognized the items at once, and fainted. Jim knelt down by his wife and began praying to God for answers.

As more and more people began to wake up and face the new day, they too were amazed by the sight of large items appearing out of nowhere. Many houses and buildings were apparently crushed flat under the weight of them. Their occupants never knew what hit them. News media all over the world began to descend on the area. Within hours every channel in the country was reporting live on the strange appearance of large items in the vicinity of New York city.

No one had any answers, but the strange items appeared to have belonged to a female. Feminists around the world cited this as proof that God was a female, and not a male, as commonly believed.

Cheryl Hakimoto was one of the first reporters to arrive on the scene. She was reporting live in front of one of the large black boots when suddenly something like an enormous vortex opened up and out stepped an enormous young woman with hair as black as a raven's wing and clad almost completely in black except for the purple tights she wore under her skirt. An enormous purple clad foot set down not far from Cheryl. And even though the foot appeared to be put down gently, the ground shook and Cheryl was lifted off the ground by the shock and fell down several feet from where she stood. The cameraman likewise went flying, but fortunately his equipment was not damaged, and after gathering themselves up they continued to broadcast live.

The camerman ignored Cheryl, who was rendered speechless anyway, and focused instead on the foot of the giant woman. Craning the camera skyward, the camera was able to just barely bring the face of the giant woman into view. She gasped as if the sight of a miniature world was just as astonishing to her as seeing a giant woman was from the perspective of the tiny people...

*kerrrrrrrunch* Without realizing it, Casey took a step forward into the closet. Her foot set down on a swath of miniature houses and trees. They yielded beneath her massive foot and were crushed flat. Casey stood there for what seemed like an eternity, her heart began to pound in her chest and her mouth was agape. Finally, she shook her head and remembered the wish she made last night. "But, how could this be?", she noticed some activity on the ground in front of her and knelt down for a closer look.

In the time since the mysterious appearance of the massive objects, crowds of people had gathered to see what was going on. Mike was one of those people. When the massive woman appeared out of nowhere many in the crowd began to scream, some fainted. He was one of the few who did neither, though he felt fear inside him nonetheless. He assumed this was the work of some magician like David Copperfield, who once made the Statue of Liberty disappear. He brought his camera and began to take pictures. Suddenly it seemed as though the giant woman's eyes fixed upon him, and him alone, and her massive body knelt down as if to get a closer look.

Casey couldn't believe her eyes. All around she could see people, miniature people! Her eyes scanned the crowd and noticed what appeared to be flashes of light coming from the shadow of her boot. She leaned in closer and seen what appeared to be a young man with a camera taking pictures of her. She didn't think he was bad looking either. He was relatively tall and had brown hair, the rest of his features were too small to make out. She smiled and reached down to pick up the little man.

"Hey there, cutey! How would you like to come home with me?", Casey's voice boomed over the miniature world below.

Mike had no choice in the matter. Before he could even think to turn and run, a massively feminine hand with long slender fingers and painted black nails gently pinched him and picked him up as a person his size would do to an ant or some other sort of small insect. Mike began to feel sick as he was rapidly lifted literally several miles into the air. Up and up he went until he was brought before an enormous green eye which scanned him thoroughly.

Casey brought herself up to her enormous height and stepped back into the vortex that brought her out of the miniature world and back into her bedroom. The full realization of the power she had over so many lives finally sunk in, and her purple tights began to become a little moist between her legs... She closed the closet door behind her, and sat down on the bed. Opening her hand, she held the little man before her massive face.

"What the hell happened to your world? Why are you so tiny? Answer me!", Casey demanded.

"I... I.. Don't know", the miniature man answered, but Casey could not hear him because he was so tiny.

Then she held him in front of her ear and asked him the same question and told him to speak louder. Mike was now face to face with her massive ear canal and at the top of his lungs he screamed his reply. Casey strained her ears to try to make out what he said, and she could, although just barely.

"Well, I don't know what happened to your world either, but you and everything in it belong to me now. You understand? I am a horny young woman who likes sex... do you understand what I'm getting at here?", Casey said in a husky voice.

Mike gave no reply, and tried to swallow his fear. He didn't know exactly what this crazy bitch had in mind, but it seemed doubtful he would get out of it alive...

"Take off your clothes, let's have a look at you", Casey ordered to her miniature captive.

Mike trembled in the palm of her hand, but began to comply. When he had finished Casey looked at him from all sides and apparently liked what she seen.

"Oh, I have just the place for you!", Casey winked to the tiny man in her hand, as she stood up and began to pull down her purple tights.

Mike's penis became rock hard despite his predicament. He noticed that the giant woman wore no panties as her colossal hand brought him face to face with the largest female genitalia his world had ever seen. Her massive pubic hairs were neatly trimed and colored a bright crimson; this woman was a natural redhead. The scent of her moistened genitalia hit him like a ton of bricks as he was guided near to her clitoris.

Casey shuddered as she felt the tiny man make contact with her engorged clitoris. She decided she would wake Amanda up and share this with her, after all this was too good to keep secret. She smiled as she thought of a way she would surprise her lover. Very carefully, she secured the tiny man between the folds of her labia. "Amanda! I have a treat for you.", she said.

Amanda woke up to the sound of her lover and bestfriend's voice. She yawned and tried to clear the sleep out of her eyes when without warning Casey jumped on top of her and pinned her down. "Casey, what the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm getting on top of you so I can ride your face!", Casey replied in her husky voice.

Amanda knew Casey only used her husky voice when she was really horney. Poor Amanda could never say no to Casey's husky voice, even when she had just woke up. "Alright, let's get this over with", she sighed. In the meantime Casey had scooted forward in front of her face, her purple tights down to her knees. Casey said, "look closely and you'll notice something different". Amanda began to explore Casey's vulva with both her eyes and tongue to see what the big deal was...

Mike was trapped. He struggled to free himself from the feminine folds which held him in place, but it was to no avail. Heat washed over his body and the sexy aroma of female moistness filled his nostrils. To make matters even worse the crazy bitch was moving around alot and he heard talking that was so loud and booming that he could only make out a few words. After what seemed like several minutes of rough jostling he looked down and his heart sank to see an enormous female face. This woman had pitch black hair just like the first woman, but her face was fuller. He didn't understand what was going on until the mouth of the giant face opened up and a tongue the size of a blue whale came out and started exploring the pussy he was imprisoned in!.

Mike screamed as the giant tongue came close to lapping him up several times, but no one could hear him over the sound of moaning and the loud slurping sounds which became the world as he knew it. This continued for a few seconds, which to Mike seemed an eternity, but suddenly the slurping of the colossal tongue stopped and Mike looked to see the gaze of the enormous brown eyes focused directly on him.

Amanda always loved the taste of Casey's pussy when she was moist. She tasted other girls before, but none tasted quite as good as Casey. So when Casey jumped on top of her and demanded oral she was happy to oblige, besides, she was the submissive one and enjoyed being on the bottom. She reached down between her own legs and fingered her own moistened self as she did her best to please her friend. She still wondered what the big deal was, and so she scanned her lover's bits thoroughly. For a moment her eyes caught a hold of something very small that seemed to be trapped between Casey's folds. She stopped licking and looked closer. Was this some sort of piercing? She thought so at first, but it appeared to be moving as if it were alive and struggling to free itself.

"What the hell?!", Amanda said out loud.

The two Goth girls were now standing over Casey's desk staring down at the tiny man with a magnifying glass. "He's cute, but awful tiny. Where did you find him?" Amanda asked.

"You'll know soon enough. There is a whole entire city, perhaps even an entire world, full of people his size. We can do anything we want with them. Do you understand? Anything!" Casey replied.

"I understand. But we have to be careful we don't hurt them... We should let the scientific community know of this. I'm sure there is much we can learn about their culture and..." Amanda replied.

"What?! I knew I shouldn't have shared my discovery with you. I find something cool and you want to blow it by being miss goody two shoes. Besides, I've killed hundreds just by unintentionally stepping on them. Do you understand that if we notify the authorities many more will die? They will run experiments on them and goddess only knows what else. The best thing we can do is keep our mouths shut, Casey explained.

Amanda sighed. "I suppose you are right, but what do we do with this one?" Amanda asked, pointing at the miniature man on the desk.

"Doesn't matter. We can set him free, kill him, whatever. I'll let you decide his fate. To me he is nothing but a bug, and you know I hate bugs", answered Casey.

Amanda was shocked at how cruel and cold her best friend seemed towards the fate of the tiny man. Mike, meanwhile, was standing there listening to all that was said as Amanda's giant eye scanned him through the magnifying glass. Upon hearing the cruel words of the girl he now knew to be Casey, his body began to tremble and he fell to his knees crying. He thought he was a gonner when Amanda reached her short pudgy fingers down to grab him. Her fingernails were long and painted black with white stars.

Amanda reached down and picked up the tiny man. With her other hand she undid the buttons on her pajama top and uncupped her bra from her left breast. Mike rubbed the tears from his eyes as he drew near to the largest breast he had ever seen on any girl. Amanda was well endowed with DDD breasts, though perhaps part of their size may have been due to her weight. Mike didn't care. If he was going to die, he was at least going to die happy.

"I can't guarantee you will be safe anywhere in our world, but this place is safer than most. In you go, little one." Amanda said to the little man as she blew him a kiss and dropped him into the cup of bra. She then gently put it back over her breast, making sure the tiny man was right against her nipple where he would be safe for awhile. She then buttoned her pajama top back up and turned to face her friend.

"Good thing for him you were around. I would have just stomped him into the carpet, or flushed him down the toilet or something.", laughed Casey.

Amanda also laughed and said, "There will be other little people to stomp on and punish. This one however was cute, and I want to keep him as my pet. So, anyway, where is this tiny world you were talking about? It's time for these little maggots to know who their goddesses are!"

"Right on girlfriend! I knew you'd come around to the dark side eventually. Oh, before we go, would you be a dear and fetch my big black stomping boots out of the closet for me?", Casey said, grinning evilly.

The world was in panic. The initial reaction towards the appearance of the giant items left many bewildered, but very few were really afraid, even though many houses and their occupants were crushed underneath the inanimate objects. That changed quickly, however, with the appearance of the giant Goth girl. News broadcasts had covered the abduction of a tiny man and the crushing to death of 100s beneath her purple spandex clad feet.

Many who lived in the vicinity were now trying to leave the city to be with relatives or friends in places where they may have been safer. Traffic, however, was backed up for miles and travel was slow. Still others refused to believe this was real, or perhaps had no where else to go and they stayed behind in their homes hoping that whatever was going on would quickly end.

Jim Jackson was one such person. His wife betty just recovered from fainting when the giant girl first appeared. The giant was now gone, and Jim comforted her as best as he could. "The giant girl is gone. I knew it when I seen her that she was a demon of some sort, all clad in darkness. God has intervened and made her disappear.", he told her.

But things soon changed as the ground began to shake as if something very large and heavy were approaching. The enormous vortex which brought the first giant girl suddenly opened up and an even taller, heaviery, girl with brown eyes emerged into the tiny world. "Oh god, have mercy on all humanity!" Jim cried out. The giantess has large breasts, wide hips, and a large gut. She also had black hair, but unlike the first girl she was dressed in skyblue pajamas with teddy bears printed on them. Her feet were clad in toe socks with rainbow stripes.

The giant girl's first step on the ground leveled several acres of the city with her right foot, including a consolidated school (fortunately, no one bothered to show up due to the circumstances). This girls feet were much larger than the first giant's and did more damage. She was also heavier, which made the ground shake and windows break within a radius several miles.

Betty screamed, but did not faint this time. Her husband Jim held her close. Their hearts became heavy with fear as a great shadow fell over them. The giant girl was setting her left foot down, and this time it was coming directly on top of them! Betty screamed as loud as she could as one of the largest toe-sock clad feet in the world came down on top of them. Her screams were cut off as she, her entire family, as well as most of her neighbors, were crushed underneath.

Amanda wriggled her toes, delighting in the sensation of houses and trees crushing beneath her feet. She wondered what it must be like to be one of the little people who died under her feet. When she first opened the closet she gasped at the site of an entire tiny world before her. At first the feeling made her nauseous, but she shook it off and now as she stood like a colossus over millions she understood at last why Casey thought this was so cool. "An entire tiny world just for me to play in!", her voice boomed.

"Correction, for *us* to play in!", Casey said, as she stepped into the closet and stood next to her.

"Casey, you were right! It's fun to crush tiny things under my feet... I feel so powerful, and I'm even getting a little horney.", Amanda said.

"Well, let's find a comfortable place and I will knock your socks off!" Casey replied with a wink.

Amanda laughed, and started to grow wet at the thought of her friend eating her out as millions of tiny eyes watched. "It's just too bad I'm not wearing anything sexier than these cute teddy bear pajamas and my rainbow toe-socks to keep my feet warm..."

A small crowd of people had gathered in the park to watch the destruction of the giants. The roads out of the city were backed up and going to the park was just about the only thing to do. Besides, being indoors seemed to offer no protection whatsoever. Wendy was one such person. She was dressed in her work clothes, though she did not show up for work like everyone else. Instead she left her house to watch the strange events unfold...

"Oh my god! They're coming this way!", she screamed as the giant girls approached the park. The earth shook louder and louder as their footsteps came closer. The crowd was in a panic and people ran into each other in every direction trying to flee the area. Wendy froze in shock as an enormous toe sock swept half the park's trees away in one quick movement. The sound of wood ripping into kindling filled her ears and dirt flew in the air and fell all around and began to bury some of the people. Wendy tried to run but couldn't. She tried to scream but nothing would come, she could only gaze up in horror as the world's largest ass descended upon her. The last image she beheld before she died was a giant teddy bear imprint, stretched and contorted, on the seat of the fat girl's rapidly descending pajama bottoms.

"This looks like a good place, Casey", Amanda said pointing to a park on the outskirts of the miniature city. With her sock clad foot she easily cleared a wide area of trees and then lowered her colossal body down. She twisted her butt into the ground to get comfy and then laid down.

"Holy shit! The fat girl's giant ass just leveled the park!" Daniel yelled as he witnessed the scene from his apartment window. Daniel Schneider's wife, Wendy, was one of the people who went into the park that day. He begged her not to go, saying that it would be too dangerous out in the open. Now, despite being in the top floor of a large apartment he felt as vulnerable as if there were no walls at all. He had seen first hand now how easily the girl's destroyed buildings.

"It's too bad we didn't bring some food. We could have a picnic out here under the sun. The weather is quite nice. I haven't had any breakfast yet, either." Amanda said, as her belly grumbled to her.

"No wonder you are overweight, you are always thinking about food. Even during sex your mind is on food", Casey replied, and roled her eyes at her friend. "But you know, I am a little hungry myself."

"Well, Casey, I have something delicious you can eat.", Amanda purred as she began to pull down her pajama bottoms.

Casey liked receiving more than giving, but sometimes when she was in the right mood she could enjoy eating her friend out. With thousand of tiny eyes watching, that was just the right thing to get both girls in the mood. Underneath Amanda's Pajama bottoms she wore a pair of silky black panties which she pulled off and nonchalantly dropped nearby.

The panties unfortunately landed ontop of the panicing crowd. Some were crushed to death under the weight of the panties, but others were alive and trapped underneath. A few were even stuck in the thick cream of the crotch of the underwear which had for so long been absorbing Amanda's vaginal juices. The aroma of the panties was overwhelming and filled the nostrils of all who were trapped beneath, as well as anyone who happened to be nearby.

Matters were not helped any when Amanda spread her legs to allow her friend's face easier access to her sex organs. "Wow! Amanda, you smell sexier than usual today!. I just can't help but wonder what all these tinies think of the smell', Casey said in her husky voice and began to go down on her friend. Amanda blushed and eagerly awaited the touch of Casey's tongue against her moistened clit.

"Wait, I've got a better idea. This is going to be so cool", Casey said with a wink, as she began to look around the ground for tiny people.

Cheryl Hakimoto was fortunate to have survived the destruction. She was one of the first reporters on the scene when the giant young woman first appeared, now there was two of them. Now she and Phil, the cameraman, were hovering above the city in the newschopper doing their best to cover the carnage.

"It appears that the larger one is spreading her legs and... oh my god! Can we air this?! There may be children watching!" said Cheryl in the live broadcast, as Amanda's titanic vagina became exposed for all the world to see.

Casey noticed a few stragglers in the park who somehow managed to escape being crushed. She inserted her finger into Amanda's honey pot and pulled it out glistening in the heavy girl's love juices. She then brought her finger towards the tiny stragglers who then adhered to the moistened finger, and then brought them close to her face for inspection.

Kevin and his girlfriend Tabitha had planned to get married on this day, but the odd turn of events had put that on hold. There were in the park when the two giant bitches decided to set up shop there, and were lucky to have escaped death as they were in a more remote area. Both of their eyes were transfixed upon the giant woman who began scanning the ground as if looking for them. By the time they realized this it was too late, and both tried in vain to run as an enormous yet slender female finger with a black painted nail began to rush towards them.

"Oh Shit... Run!" Kevin screamed and grabbing a hold of his girlfriend's hand they both ran towards the cover of some trees. The finger, whoever was too fast, and they soon were coated with a thick liquid and lifted hundreds of feet into the air.

Tabitha's stomach churned from the enormous g forces which carried her higher and higher. She struggled to break free from the thick substance, hoping she would fall to her death, but this would not happen. She vomited as a strangely familiar odor assailed her nostrils and she realized that she was mired in another woman's cum like a bug in honey. All of this happened within a few short seconds, which to Kevin and Tabitha seemed an eternity. When they finally stopped moving Tabitha screamed at the sight of an enormous goth face staring directly at her.

"Well, well, what do we have here?", Casey asked, as her green eyes scanned the two ant sized people glued to her finger. She then held the finger in front of Amanda's face to show her what she had found.

"Ooooh, that girl is cute! But the guy is not without his charms. I want them both in my cunt." Moaned, as she began to finger herself in anticipation.

"Let us go you fucking whores!" Kevin screamed upon hearing Amanda's words, and began to thrash about violently in the mire of her cum. Unlike his girlfriend, he was successful in breaking free and managed to fall hundreds of feet to his death. Both giant women laughed at this. Tabitha, however, could do nothing but sob as she lost the love of her life and awaited a fate that was worse than death.

"Alright, well, bon voyage you little pussy slut!" Casey said to the tiny woman as she spread her friend's labia and stuck her finger deep inside. When she extracted her finger the tiny woman was no where to be seen. "Alright, looks like we're good to go.", she told her friend. Amanda shuddered with pleasure at the thought of a tiny living person trapped in the depths of her moist, hot love tunnel. Casey began to provide even more pleasure as her tongue began to tease her clitoris and explore deep inside.

Tabitha screamed as she was pushed deep inside the giant's cunt. She was pushed up against the soft vaginal walls, which she adhered to like a fly adheres to flypaper. The finger then withdrew, leaving her alone in hot, humid darkness. The smell was intense, as were the loud sounds of gurgling and rumbling in the giant woman's body... These sounds were soon replaced by the new sound of slurping. Tabitha could not understand what was causing this at first, but then the labia opened up and a giant tongue began to probe around. The tongue then withdrew and the labia closed again, but the slurping sounds continued. After a few minutes the vaginal walls began to contract in an orgasm. Tabitha screamed in horror.

"OOOOOOOOH Casey! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH GOD!!!" Amanda screamed in orgasm. She did not even feel the tiny woman deep inside of her, but the knowledge that she was in there and suffering for her pleasure made this orgasm the best she ever had. It was so powerful that her body convulsed and she saw stars for several minutes before finally regaining her composure.

"Girl, I told you this would be fun, didn't I?" Casey said from between Amanda's thighs.

"Oh god, that was great! You have to try this for yourself! Maybe we should invite more of our friends here and have an orgy!" Amanda said excitedly.

"We'll see. But right now we need to collect as many of these tiny people as we can. I've an idea on how we can make a good deal of money off these little insects." Casey, said with a grin. Amanda and Casey then stood up and brushed the debris from their bodies.

Amanda pulled her pajamas back up and snapped them into place. She decided Casey had the right idea in going without panties, and decided to leave them behind. "They can keep these as a souvenior", she said pointing at the panties, to which both girls laughed. They then headed back for the vortex that led to Casey's bedroom....

Chapter End Notes:

If anyone has any idea where things should go from here, let me know.