- Text Size +

I was typing away at the news article, my boss had decided to take the week off and leave me to do his work. 
"Ug, why are you always working?" Lisa, my girlfriend said in an aggrivated tone.
"I'm sorry! It's my dick head of a boss!" I replied slightly loudly, miffed as well.
"That's always your exscues Dan! I'm sick of you!" She hollered at me, before stomping off into the kitchen. 
"Meh" I groaned before typing again. 
A few moments later she returned with two cocktail glasses, each filled to the brim with colorful drinks. 
"Atleast have a drink with me honey." She said in a hurt tone.
I sighed before replying. "I guess one couldn't hurt right?" 
I glugged down the drink, enjoying the fruity flavor of it. 
"Enjoying it honey?" Her voice said, herself drinking a cocktail. 
I tried to open my eyes, they were growing heavier by the second, I felt exhuasted and drained of energy. 
"Honey I think-" Was all I could get out before collapsing from my chair onto the cold hard floor.
I woke up dazed and confused, also completley nude.
"Where the hell am I?" I said, looking around at the strange black walls and floors, each feeling like some sort of cotton fabric. Looking up, I saw a white painted roof, and a ceiling fan, each were strangely far and massive.
"Enjoying yourself honey?" A booming voice I recognized as Lisa's said. Her massive body appeared over my prison, also in the nude. I immediatly recognized my location as her panties, lying on her bed. Her giant hand were reachign for them menacingly. I felt myself being lifted as the top of the panties were covered my darkness. I sudden became restricted agaisnt the walls and soft, moist skin. 
"Try not to move to much honey, you might be drowned!" Lisa said giggling.
I had the realization I was agaisnt her womanhood, and felt my face grow hot, and aroused. 
THe pressure form the fabric and her skin was getting tighter and tigther as she walked to an unknown location. I began to feel myself blacking out.
I awoke to a large booming sound of a doorbell, and a few voices speaking.
One was definetley Lisa's, the other was a not so familiar male voice. 
To my front I felt a growing wet sensation, and feared to worse of what would soon happen. 
"Hey baby, how you doing?" Lisa said.
"Desperate for you, but I'm worried about your boyfriend finding out about us." The male voice replied.
"Oh him? I dumped that idiot, especially for someone like you." She said in a seductive tone, growing wetter and wetter. 
I felt her walking and heard a door close, then shuffling and the familiar noise of taking off clothing. It both feared and aroused me. 
"Fuck me hard baby!" She said beggingly. 
A large male finger shoved through the fabric and started to finger her, pushing me farther in. It was getting harder to breath as she grew wetter. 
After he seemed to be done her panties were taken off, and an intimidating cock was in it's place. 
I couldn't say I wasn't impressed,he was atleast 10 inches and not even at full capacity. 
A felt the spreading of her lips and the cocks head shoving hard agaisnt me. It slid in far, pushing me deeper in her womanhood. The heat of both of the lovers organs were extreme, making me sweat profusely.
The cock pushed in relentlessly, Going in deeper than I ever could. I felt it withdraw and thought it might be over.
I found out I was wrong when the cock slammed back in, some how pushing in farther and farther. He slammed it in and out of her faster and faster. I felt the thrum of her womanhood as she approached her climax. A very large amount of her fluids shoved agaisnt me, threathning to drown me. The stickyness of her fluids had attached me to the mans cock, taking me along. He continued his sex rythm, going faster and harder each time.  I soon felt a pulse coming from the head of his cock where I was located. I worried I wouldn't survive this ordeal.
His orgasm shoot out inside her vagina, throwing me deep into her.
"That was amazing baby." The male voice said panting. 
"Let me clean up for round two." Lisa's voice said.
I felt her lips opening once again and felt myself dropping from her cave.
I landed in her massive hand.
"Look's like someone lived. Well, the more you do the worse it'll be." She said smirking, moving me and her hand to her enormous ass.It hung menacingly over me, as she used her other hand to spread a cheek. Her asshole was puckered, inviting me inside.
Her hand moved upward to the tight hole, begining to shove me in. "Please, don't!" I hollered, but wasn't heard as I was shoved head first into her asshole.
The stench made me retch. I tried to move a bit, hoping to escape. My body was restricted by the tight flesh around me.
"Fuck me up the ass baby! I need it!" She said.
I felt something menacing behind me enter. The familiar cock head shoved agaisnt me, sliding in roughly. I heard moans and groans form both parties, as he quickened his pace and shoved his penis in quicker and quicker. He soon climaxed, cum filling Lisa's ass. I was drenched in cum, tasting the disgusting, salty taste. I was hit with a few more waves, each drowning me a bit more. 
Thankfully, the cock withdrew and I was left drenched inside the giantesses ass.
I soon felt a movement from behind me, a log of shit following it, pushing me near her hole. 
I was falling, stuck to her shit, towards the toilet bowl. 
I landed with a giant splash and soon freed myself of the log, swimming towards the surface.
I surfaced to see the giant face of Lisa, grinning madly down at me. 
"My my, you're a stubborn one, look like it's time for round 3." Her voiced boomed over me.Her hand plucked my body from the toilet, making sure her fingers didn't get wet.
She washed me off and clasped me in her hand. I was soon placed in her mouth, drenching me even more.
"More? God your horny today." The male voice said as I felt her head tilt toward, and her mouth opened to reveal the mans cock once again. 
It entered swiftly and rammed me down near her throat, it withdrew and slammed bakc in, this time bringing me to her throat, the saliva made me stick to his cock, which was the first time I was gratefull of spit. 
He withdrew enough so that Lisa could breath and moved the rest of his penis back in, deep throating her. 
I felt the movements of Lisa's mouth and throat as she sucked his hard organ. 
I was amazed by the mans stamina, thrusting repeatedly in and out of her throat, somehow managing to go harder and deeper each time. The dickhead began to pulse as it leaked pre-cum onto me. The urethra inviting me in. I slipped within the dick and felt waves of cum splatter around me. 
I was shot out into the throat of Lisa, who was thankful the cock was withdrawing and allowing air.
I was slipping down as I heard the words "Bye Bye Dan."