- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To be honest this chapter was really difficult to write for some reason. I hope you guys enjoy it though.

Also if it seems written strangely it's because I'm trying out new writting styles and ideas in this chapter.

 

“Pr…Priya what are you doing?” Kevin squawked in panic as Priya slowly lowered him onto her curvaceous brown breasts.



“Oh nothinggg just enjoying my little toy while I still have the chance” she spoke softly as her other hand descended into the canyon between her thighs plunging deep into its depths before moving up and down rhythmically.



Kevin was absolutely stunned, and as he slowly approached the mountainous semicircles of glimmering caramel flesh that was her breasts he reached out to touch them. Her well-shaped nipples stood firm upon the top of the enormous globes beckoning him to touch them. Kevin could only imagine what kind of pleasure he would experience at the hands and breasts of Priya. As he was pressed into the soft warm flesh of her breast his entire body shuttered with pleasure as his penis made contact. Gently her hand pressed him into the surface of her silky skin and began to rub him all around the circumference of her right breast. Kevin was in ecstasy as sweat from the surface of her soft skin coated his entire body and acted as lubricant for his cock.



“You know whether I’m Josh or Kevin or whoever I am, this is still the first time I have ever been with a girl” he thought as looked up into Priya’s face which appeared like a distant planet from his point of view.



No longer able to resist the alluring charms of her flesh he then began to desperately hump her enormous tit as he was rubbed along it. Long suppressed emotions for her surfaced as he used his arms and legs which were in a spread eagle style to feel her as he moved them back and forth as if attempting to create a sweat angel in the skin of her bosom. He then opened his mouth and pressed his tongue into the delicious glistening surface of her skin licking every square inch of tit flesh he could reach. The taste of her sweat filing him with a sense of satisfaction as the sugary yet salty liquid flowed down his throat.



Temporarily lifted off of the surface of her breast he then found himself face-to-face with her pert nipple which stood like a tower upon a mountain. Priya’s hand raced up the rest of her breast rubbing him into the hard surface of the nipple. Rather than bend to force of Priya’s hand the rock-like structure remained steady and acted like a grinding stone for poor Kevin as he was rubbed vigorously into its leathery surface. Never before had he been so happy to receive pain, and as he dry-humped the massive organ he could feel her back arch in pleasure, and her entire body shake with excitement. Her nipple smacking him in the face as he pounded his dick into it causing him to finally cum all over it. Alas for poor Kevin, Priya was not satisfied.



The pressure began to increase on Kevin. Priya’s hand mushed him into the hard surface of her nipple. Then she took her hand and patted him into her breast. Every time the warm cinnamon smelling hand came down the breath was knocked out of him as he was slammed into the thick erect nipple. A powerful moan escaped Priya’s mouth and in that moment she let go of Kevin who fell deep into her cleavage. Her now free arm griped the sides of the bed as she fiercely buckled her hips. Her other arm which had been in her crotch was violently moving up and down as if resisting some kind of monster; every muscle in her thin dainty arm trembled visibly as she battled the imaginary beast in her
crotch.



For a moment life within her cleavage was like riding a bull for Kevin as the bucking of her body threw him about like a ragdoll. Her boobs bounced about, smacking him as he flew around the inside of her bosom. Fortunately the sheer size of her enormous breasts kept him safe by slowing his speed and prevented him from flying off of her body onto the soiled bed sheets below where he would have most likely been crushed beneath her back or ass.



“Ahhhhh” she moaned loudly as her muscles contracted rhythmically shaking the sweat off of her until it began to drip down her body and flow down across her gentle curves. As he laid down in between her firm breasts the sound of her labored breathing could be heard in the distance, and when he pressed his head into the warm field of skin that was Priya he could hear and feel her powerful heart beating beneath him. Looking up into the billboard sized face of Priya and into her wide green eyes as he sat on top of her bare chest filled him with a feeling he had never felt before. Love. Maybe it was just the fact that she just pressed him into her boobs but in that moment he felt as though Priya not Angela was his true goddess. At that moment his heart tore in two one half submitted to the awe inspiring beauty of Angela and the other to the seductively exotic goddess that laid before him. In honor of finally at least in his mind losing his virginity he planted a micro sized kiss on the city sized plane of Priya’s body.



“Are you ready to truly serve me” she spoke softly through labored breaths, her innocent face shimmering with large drops of sweat as they rolled down across her.



“Yes” said Kevin with absolute confidence a brave smile on his face as if he was ready for anything.



“Well thennnn.” She said in an almost amused tone. “At least I have your approval for what I’m bout to do to youuuu.”



Suddenly without warning the hand that had been in her crotch reached up from behind Kevin. His eyes widened as he realized what she was about to do to him. Once again the scent of cinnamon grew closer only this time it was accompanied by a much stronger smell. The enormous fingers quickly enveloped him entirely coating him in a thick viscous coat of her mild smelling fluids. He felt as though he was about to vomit as the hot pasty liquid slowly enveloped him. Worse than her saliva and much worse than her sweat, the pungent smelling fluid stung his nose as it crawled past his face leaving him stunned in revived pain as the substance seeped into his cigarette burn. Desperate to not scream he bit his lower lip until it bled as her foul smelling juices rolled down across his mouth seeping into the cracks in his mouth and exposing him to the ungodly taste of her pussy’s thick juice. Not satisfied with tainting his mouth the evil liquid rolled down across his chest and onto his cock which despite being sore from her breasts roared back to life much to his shame.



As he was brought down into her crotch rather than go to his expected destination his suffering was prolonged as he was pressed up against the muscular thigh of Priya’s right leg so as to allow her to catch her breath. Laying there against the thick juicy wall of flesh he was able to observe the massive canyon created by Priya’s lovemaking. Her legs appeared to go on for hundreds of yards before stopping at the wriggling black painted toes of Priya’s sweaty feet. As she adjusted her position, the sweat and discharge soiled linins of the bed formed large wave-like structures in the bed sheets causing Priya’s already island sized body to appear as though enormous waves were breaking on the massive cliff face of her caramel thighs. looking onto the opposite cliff face he then remembered that this was a indeed a living being as he watched her powerful leg muscles adjusted themselves by tightening and loosening. This altered the flow of big beads of sweat as they traveled down her legs and thighs to the turbulent bed sheets below.



“Ohh youuuu are soooo about to get it my little toyyyy” Priya seductively cooed from far away before finally plunging him into the moist depths of her cunt.



Although he could not see where he was going Kevin knew exactly where he was. He could hear the slurping sounds of her moist tender lips opening to allow him inside. And even before touching it he could feel the heat emanating from deep inside her. Then it hit him or should I say covered him entirely as the gooey fleshy walls of her love box collapsed in on him; squeezing him to the point of near suffocation. Fear overcame him and without the aid of his eyes to guide him he could only thrash around inside her; his body writhing in pain and fear as he clambered to escape the claustrophobic depths of Priya’s pussy. However, the worst part by far for poor Kevin was her contractions which tightened her muscles to the point in which his breath was squeezed out of him and he was forced to breath in the foul hot air surrounding him. Priya was indeed a cruel mistress and almost immediately after pulling him out to breathe he was plunged deep inside her again to start the process anew. Over and over again and faster by each passing moment he was pounded deep within her moist innards her fingers violently rubbing him into the slimy walls of her cunt. Finally an uncontrollable flow of thick creamy discharge managed to separate him from Priya’s sticky fingers and drag him  back towards the entrance of her pussy.



“Oh yeah, fuck yeah, work to please your goddess Priya you little toy” he could hear Priya scream as he approached the exit of her vagina. Her screaming acted as a forewarning to the arrival of yet another caustic flow of fluid which finally managed to dislodge him entirely from her as she gushed onto the bed sheets before going limp from exhaustion. As Priya enjoyed her orgasm, Kevin was falling from the sky and managed to hit the ground just in time for her erupting discharge to smack him directly in the face covering him for the hundredth time that day in yet another disgusting layer of Priya’s vomit inducing body fluids.



“I can’t feel my legs” Kevin said out loud as he forced himself to look down at his legs. Upon closer inspection He found to his relief that his legs were not visibly broken, none the less he was unable to move them.



 “Ohhh my I am sooo wet” said Priya from high above as she moved her arm and gently wiped her cunt allowing globs of discharge that had not already dribbled onto him to fall onto the foul smelling sheets below, one particular glob smacking him right in the chest and once again knocked the wind out of him.



“Alllllrightyyy then time to get you all fixed up Kevin” said Priya while she got to her feet allowing her nude body to stand over him.



“Pr…Priya why did you do this to me” Kevin cried as her hands wrapped around him again before walking over to a distant door.



“It’s for you own protection, trust me” she said indifferently as she walked over to the sink, her train car sized feet causing the linoleum floor to squeak with every step. 



“wha…wha…what, that makes no sense. How the fuck does using me as a makeshift dildo help keep me safe” Kevin screamed angrily from her hand desperately fighting away the tears in his eyes.



“Trust me it’s going to be much better for you here then it is going to be out there” Priya said sympathetically as she turned the sink on.



“EXPLAIN IT TO ME DAMN IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.” Kevin raged from Priya’s hand as she lifted the miniscule man up to her face. “AM I KEVIN OR AM I JOSH? WHO AM I? AM I EVEN ALIVE? ARE YOU ALIVE?…”



Priya only stared at him without emotion as he continued to verbally lash out at her. “WELL SAY SOMETHING” he yelled again his face red with tears.



“Kevin, don’t say Josh’s name again that’s an order.” She finally spoke her eyes tensing with rage. “Your name was Kevin Myers. Understood”.



“Y…Yes my goddess” Kevin said as Priya lowered him into the cold white sink and placed him in the current of the water.



Walking away she spoke one last time to him “There will be a girl named Paige who will process you shortly, don’t worry she may be weird but I promise that as long as you don’t say the name Josh to her she won’t hurt you”.



“WAIT PRIYA PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME” Kevin screamed at her from the sink as she walked away shutting the door of the bathroom behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will have tons of Feet and maybe a little ass content