- Text Size +
Story Notes:

this story involves shrinking, and trasnsmutation. Despite there being no pain or blood, it may be considered hard due to biting. This is my first story posted cowritten by i8oishi1. It was very fun to do.

Schokolade

 

By Oishi1 & i8oishi1

 

Disclaimer; This story is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to characters real or imagined is coincidental.

 

Dr. Geizig entered the specs on his keyboard.

 

 

 

"Ready Ms. Honey?" He asked.

 

 

 

"Ready Doc. let her rip," Ms. Honey said.

 

 

 

"Place the schokolade in the scanner Ms. Honey, then stand clear," Dr. Geizig said.

 

 

 

Linda Honey unwrapped the chocolate from the foil. It was that expensive imported stuff that Dr. Geizig liked. He always ate it in front of her, but never shared. She took the time to smell it sadly before she put it in the scanner. Her stomach growled. She had left early today because he said he was in the middle of a breakthrough. She hoped it was worth it.

 

 

 

The scanner was a box built into a raised portion of the machine. It almost resembled a microwave with a reinforced door.

 

 

 

"Can't I just have a piece?" She asked, pouting.

 

 

 

Dr. Geizig pinched his nose up between his eyes. Ms. Honey's constant willingness to compromise the experiments was frustrating, but he didn't hire her as a lab assistant for her brains.

 

 

 

"We need a pure sample," He explained slowly, "We want as few contaminants as possible,"

 

 

 

"I'll be real careful," She said, "Just a nibble?" Chocolate was a major weakness of hers.

 

 

 

"Maybe I'll give you some later," He said, "Now, put it in the scanner before it melts in your fingers,"

 

 

 

She bent down and placed it on the platform. Her skirt conformed to her posterior as her bending caused it to tighten. It was almost worth the annoying questions. She shut the door and walked back over to him. As she stood waiting anxiously, he stared at the space between the buttons of her blouse through the corner of his eye.

 

 

 

"We'll try inorganic matter first," He said. He aimed the lenses of the larger scanner towards a figurine on a nearby table.

 

 

 

"Clear," he said, then pushed a button. The small scanner buzzed.

 

 

 

"COMPONENTS ANALYZED. SYNTHESIS COMPLETE," The computer said. Dr. Geizig pushed another button and a grid of light formed over the figurine.

 

 

 

"We'll just work on matter conversion first," he said. He typed on the keyboard and pressed enter. When the grid faded, the statue was pure chocolate. Dr. Geizig walked over and picked it up. He smelled it, broke off a bit, then popped the figurine into his mouth. The conversion was perfect.

 

 

 

Ms. Honey stared on sadly, "Next, we'll try changing the mass as well," He said as he walked back to the computer.

 

 

 

"Can I have the next one?" Ms. Honey asked bouncing up and down.

 

 

 

"We'll see," Dr. Geizig said.

 

 

 

He aimed the large scanner toward another figurine. He entered the data and the grid scanned the figure. He made it grow into a giant version of the same figure. The only thing that changed was the scale.

 

 

 

"Perfect," he said, "Now, to make it smaller," He pushed the button and the figure shrunk. He let it continue to shrink until it was the size of a grain of rice, "Go retrieve it for me Ms. Honey. I wish to examine it,"

 

 

 

"You're not gonna make it into chocolate?" She asked disappointed.

 

 

 

"We still have a few more experiments," he said.

 

 

 

After she retrieved the tiny figure, and he had a chance to examine it and determine that the only thing to change was the scale, he asked her to set up an apple.

 

 

 

"We now proceed to the organic phase," He pushed a button and the apple grew. He smiled and pushed another button. The apple shrank. He pushed a few more buttons and the apple turned into chocolate and grew. Ms. Honey grew excited. She stared longingly at the giant chocolate apple. Her stomach growled in anticipation.

 

 

 

"Now to test the data clipboard," He clicked an option that said revert to original.

 

 

 

"ACCESSING CLIPBOARD. FILE FOUND," The computer said. The scanner started up again and when it stopped the apple was just a normal apple again. It was the same as it was before the experiment. Dr. Geizig was excited.

 

 

 

"I'm going to the facilities to urinate. Will you behave while I'm gone?" He asked as if he was asking a child. She looked offended.

 

 

 

"Don't talk to me like that. I’m not a kid," She said.

 

“Some times I wonder,” He mumbled.

 

 

As soon as he was out of sight, Ms. Honey stared at the monitor, "Ok, which button turned it into chocolate?' She pushed a few things, but nothing happened. After a while she gave up. When He came back she realized that she had to pee too.

 

 

 

While she was in the bathroom, the power went out and she heard a buzzing noise. She ran to the lab as quickly as possible and saw Dr. Geizig standing on his chair. He was only six inches tall and made of solid chocolate. His clothes were crumpled on the floor. He didn't look happy.

 

She grinned at him and knelt down to stare.  She could feel her mouth watering, and her fingers were twitching to pick him up.

 

"Ms. Honey, did you push buttons while I was away?" he asked. He didn't like the way she was looking at him.

 

"Can I have a few pieces of your chocolate?" She asked him. Her stomach growled.

 

 

 

"What? No! And stop breathing on me. You're making me uncomfortable. Go to the computer and access the clipboard. Press restore original," He said. The power came back on almost right after it went off. The lab had a great emergency system.

 

She pouted but stood back up and went to the computer.  She did what she was told.  Hesitated after reading the screen.  Then did it again.

 

"COMMAND ERROR. NO DATA IN CLIPBOARD," The computer said.

 

 

 

"What?" Dr. Geizig asked, "The power outage must have cleared the data. I must figure something out. I don't want to be stuck as schokolade, although, my scientific mind can't help but be curious," He stared at his hands, "I wonder how my organs function after being transmuted into schokolade? How am I breathing right now? If I had more time I'd love to delve deeper, but sadly there's no time for fun. I need to get to the keyboard and fix this,"

 

She placed her hand down for him.  She couldn't stop staring.  Her "scientific" mind was asking How much weight in chocolate are you? How fast would you melt? If you were to melt would it be kinder to have it done in my mouth?  She didn't realize she was smiling.

 

He had stepped into her hand without thinking. When she bent down he got an eyeful of her cleavage, so it took him a while to see the longing stare on her face.

 

"Ms. Honey,  ahem, Ms. Honey, quit staring and take me to the computer," The warmth of her hand had sweated some of the chocolate from his feet, "Oh my," He said stepping out of the tiny chocolate puddle in her hand, "Your hands are too warm," You may have to wear gloves to lift me," he said. He always bought the imported German chocolate rather than the waxy stuff that passed for chocolate here. He didn't even think about its low melting point. She turned, licking the chocolate from her hands and closing her eyes in pleasure at its flavor. He Made sure to stand as far away from her tongue as possible.  She quickly placed her hand over near his keyboard for him.

 

"Very delicious and creamy," She said happily.

 

 

 

He stepped off hurriedly, leaving little chocolate footprints on her hand. He also left a bit on the table, but the coolness hardened his feet again. He gave her a disgusted look as he tried to type in what he wanted. It was difficult to navigate the keyboard.

 

"There is no back up file for my genetic code. He thought for a bit, "I have a tissue sample frozen in the sample room. I may be able to reverse engineer my entire body from it. Go get the tissue sample and put it in the scanner, Ms. Honey,"

 

She nodded absentmindedly as she licked the last bit of chocolate from her hand, pulling up the tiny bits of chocolate from the table with her other hand.  She was getting to at least have a sample!  It was so good!  She had never had this type of chocolate before!

 

 

 

Finally she realized what she was supposed to do and left the room, going to the sample room and hunting down the exact location of his chocolate.  Once she found it she pulled it out, and stared at it.  Sitting there, all alone, locked away with its delicate sweetness.  It seemed so lonely just sitting there.  Just a nibble, right? She bit a corner off and was once more, delighted.  She took the rest of the piece to Dr. Geizig.

 

He stared at her dumbfounded as she nibbled on a piece of chocolate. She had some on her lips and most of a bar in her hand.

 

"Ms. Honey, what are you doing?" He asked softly like one would question a child that was about to get in trouble.

 

"Bringing you your sample like you said." She told him confidently.

 

 

 

"That's not the sample. That's a bar of Schokolade that you stole from me. The DNA sample is in the freezer. It is labled ' Geizig, Thursday, September 1st, 2011,"

 

 

 

She looked at the bar in her hand.  "Oh."  She seemed surprised really.  Then she took a bite as she stared at it fondly.  "I'll go get the sample.  My mistake.  I'm sorry."

 

 

 

"Time is of the essence, Ms. Honey," Dr. Geizig said.

 

 

 

"Right.  Of course!" She said and took another bite before turning and dashing off to get the sample.  She came back a few minutes later with it, and a quarter of a chocolate bar in hand.

 

 

 

"Ok, now remove the previous sample and put the new one in the scanner," He said. When she opened the scanner she found that the chocolate bar that was in there had completely melted on the platform, "I hope you are enjoying that bar. It was my last one. I'll have to order more,"

 

 

 

"Oh thank you Dr. Geizig!  It is quite delicious!" She said cheerily, happy he had finally given her a bar.  She got a paper towel and wiped off the scanner the best she could.

 

 

 

"What are you doing Ms. Honey?" He asked, "Why are wiping the scanner?"

 

 

 

"Because the sample is liquid." She answered.

 

 

 

"You have to clean it with something better or it will be contaminated!" He yelled, "This has to be exact. My life depends on it," He was really beginning to regret hiring Linda instead of someone more qualified.

 

 

 

She frowned. "Well if you knew it was going to be melted you should have said what to grab instead of just telling me to clean it." She said matter of factly.  She got some of his computer screen wipes and began wiping it down.

 

 

 

"Make sure it is thoroughly cleaned and give it time to dry before we add the sample. Be careful with it. It's the only one I have," He said. He prepared the computer and readied the big scanner.

 

 

 

She did what she was told, taking bites of her chocolate bar.  She didn't have much left and had to get rid of the wrapper to finish the rest.  She then picked up the sample and put it on the scanner.

 

 

 

"Close the scanner and stand clear," He said. She complied and came back to his side. He jumped from button to button and typed in the command.

 

 

 

"UNABLE TO IDENTIFY SAMPLE," The computer said, "THERE ARE TWO MAIN COMPONENTS. DO YOU WISH THEM TO BE COMBINED?"

 

 

 

"What?" Dr. Geizig asked, "Ms. Honey, go make sure that the DNA sample is the only thing in the scanner,"

 

 

 

She looked, she didn't see anything but the sample.  She shrugged.  "It doesn't appear to have anything  else in it. Do you want me to clean the sample?" She asked as she wiped it down with a screen wipe.

 

 

 

"No don't!" He yelled, "What are you doing?"

 

 

 

"I was trying to be helpful." She said.

 

 

 

"Now what am I going to do?" he asked crumpling on the keyboard with his hands over his face.

 

"Are chocolate tears like salt chocolate in their flavor?" She asked.

 

"How should I know?" he asked. He wiped a bit of tear from his face and tasted it, "I can't seem to taste anything," He said, "I wonder if I'm really breathing the air or not,"

 

"I can taste for you.  Then let you know." She said helpfully while jumping up and down in anticipation.

 

 

 

"Oh no you don't," he said, "I'm already in enough trouble because of you. I need to call one of my colleagues. Maybe they still have a sample I can use. Call Dr. Zimmer. Tell him I had a transmutation malfunction and need to know if he has one of my DNA samples,"

 

 

 

She did as she was asked, looking back at Dr. Geizig as she waited for someone to pick up the other line.  He looked so good sitting over there,  so sweet.  A voice on the other side distracted her.  "Yes.  Dr. Geizig needs his DNA sample if you still have it.  There's been a" She began, but he cut her off.

 

 

 

"Sorry, ma'am, could you please hold? One of the interns is about to do something stupid," She could hear yelling on the other end, but it sounded far off and she couldn't understand any of it. Linda waited for Dr. Zimmer to get back on the phone.  Her eyes drifted back over to Dr. Geizig sitting there, looking so delectable.  She wanted to lick him.  See how he tasted.  She began licking her lips.

 

The yelling grew closer and then she heard Dr. Zimmer say, "Yes, now is not a good time. I'm going to have to call back later," He hung up.

 

"Oh. Ok.  Bye then," She said to the empty receiver and hung the phone up gently.  She looked over at Dr. Geizig again.  "He was busy and hung up,"

 

 

 

Dr. Geizig climbed down from the keyboard and stood on the table, "I don't know what to do now! How am I supposed to change back?"

 

She shrugged. "We could enjoy some chocolate."  Then she looked embarrassed and blushed. "Oh but that would be cannibalistic on your part, wouldn't it?" She said.

 

"Don't think I've forgotten that this is your fault," he said. He began pacing on the table.

 

Linda looked hurt.  "My fault?  But I did everything you asked.  You always ask me to do so much at once and I try to keep it all straight."  She sniffed back a tear.

 

"You tampered with the controls while I was in the facilities," He said, "I don't know how to undo what you've done,"

 

She thought about this for a good long while.  Then she asked a question that may have seemed off handed.  "Your chocolates you get, do you let them go to waste?  Just sit there and rot? Or do you eat them while they are still fresh and make sure they don't get to that point?"

 

 

 

"Of course," he said, "German schokolade doesn't have the shelf life American Schokolade does. Besides, I spend too much on them to let them go bad,"

 

 

 

She smiled.  "Well we can't let you rot away.  All  of that good sweet chocolate going to waste? You're so right!" She picked him up in her hand smiling.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" He asked sharply, "Put me down immediately," Her warm fingers were already leaving imprints on his body.

 

She opened her mouth wide and slowly placed him into it feet first, letting his rich, creamy flavor saturate her tongue.

 

He kicked and writhed pushing against her lips with his hands. His legs were melting quickly. "Stop that! You're crazy!"

 

She pressed her lips together, severing the legs into her mouth and let them melt into a pool before swallowing. "Mmmmm!"

 

He tried to curl his torso upwards away from her mouth while pushing her lips with his hands. The heat from her lips made his hands leave tiny chocolate handprints.

 

"You can't do this! Stop!" He yelled.

 

She licked the chocolate from her lips and opened up again.  She lowered him to just below his chest and did the same thing.  It felt good to have such soft chocolate give way and drip as a thick, gooey clump onto her tongue.  She pressed it to the roof of her mouth while holding the rest of him a bit away from her lips as she worked it into another liquefied heap before swallowing.

 

He was surprised that he felt no pain, only heat. He flailed his arms in panic. Finely detailed organs hung from his chest cavity. Most of them were half melted and dripping. The thin workmanship caused them to melt way easier when exposed to the heat of her breath.

 

"Please, this is wrong. I don't want to die!" He yelled. He was surprised that he could still yell.

 

"Silly chocolate.  You can't die.  Chocolate isn't alive.  You said so yourself.  'Inorganic matter.'  So this is what chocolate is made for." She smiled and opened wide, she lowered him into her mouth.

 

"Noooo! I'm alive! I'm alive!" He yelled flailing his arms against the hot walls of her cheeks. His hands were stumps now from the heat and moisture.

 

She rolled the piece of chocolate around in her mouth, moaning with the delight of the texture as well as it's flavor.  It was pure heaven.  Nothing could ever be so sweet as this.  She swallowed with a soft, contented sigh, relishing the after taste that lingered there.

 

 

 

How could this be? How was he still conscious? His body had fully melted, but as she swallowed he realized he could still feel himself travel down. As what was left of him dripped into her stomach and churned with the chocolate that was already there he began to fade.

 

Linda looked around the room.  She didn't have any work to do so maybe this could be a half day.  She'd go out and buy more chocolate.  It wouldn't be as good as the German chocolate Dr. Geizig gets, but it would still be nice to have some on hand when she wanted some. She turned off the lights and headed out, singing happily as she skipped through the hall.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always reviews are appreciated.