- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc, are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright fringement is intended.

The bulge in my pants was telling me it was time to release the beast, or in my case, the shrimp. I'm sitting in my room alone. My parents haven't gotten home yet. Good it gives me time to stroke the stick. But just in case, I should lock the door. As I get up the pain his me. My penis is stabbing through my denim fabric.

But I'm a survivor. And we survivors fight through the pain. I'm not going to let my penis's agony get the better of me. No, I am way stronger then that. So suck it up. In just a few minutes my pain will turn to pleasure. Finally, I lock my door.

Ok. What should I watch? Or should I read? Are there any good stories on ReallyBigStories.com? After thinking about it for five seconds, I decided I don't want to search for something good. I don't know what I want, but I need something fast and quick. Something on my hard drive. And yes pun intended.

Thank you mom and dad for trusting a 17 year old boy with a computer. I don't want to call them dumb, but it was probably a terrible idea to give me a computer. Me and this computer have spent countless hours together. Sometimes we write, or watch, or draw, or read. It astounds me that this computer hasn't exploded from all my pornography. But it's not your normal pornography.

No I have transcended that. I stopped watched that when I was 12. By then my interests found something else. Something of an acquired taste. My porno is not accepted by society. That sentence is ironic now that I think about it. It all started when I had accidentally stumbled upon T.H.G. I had no idea what it was. All I saw was a picture of a beautiful blond lady.

When I clicked on the link a video screen popped up. At first it looked like a normal porno. Some guy enters the woman's house. Immediately they begin to kiss. The man takes his clothes off and the woman does the same. But this is where it gets very weird. The woman pulls out a toy gun. I thought she was going to use it as a dildo. Instead she points the gun at him. Very bad CGI shoots out the gun and the man shrinks to a couple of inches.

I was strangely getting aroused by what was transpiring. The woman picks him up. She jumps on the bed. She places him between her breasts. Careful not to crush him, she gently squeezes her breasts together. The small man struggles to survive. It's hard to see him as he is swallowed by boob flesh. The woman just continues to moan and squish.

I remember being mesmerized by it all. The power and domination he had over him. She finally stopped. He was plucked from in between her breasts. She slowly rubbed him along her stomach and stopped at her monsterous vagina. It was hungry. She was hungry. She wasted no time in shoving him in her cave. She began to moan softly. Her fingers plushed in and out. At first it was slowly. But as her moans grew and louder, her fingers moved in and out faster. I had no idea what was happening to the man nor did I care. Finally she screamed loudly. Her juices poured out of her vagina.

When she pulled her fingers out I could see the man. He looked nearly dead but there was still movement. The woman placed him on her stomach. She breathed in and out. Tiredness was on her face. But still she got up. Unfortunately for the man, he went flying off her stomach past her vagina, past her long legs, until he fell in front of her tan french pedicured feet.

He put his arms up but it was no use. He was snuffed out of existence. All that was left was a stain. The woman noticed what happened. I will never forget what she said next. She put her hand to her mouth, smiled, and said, "Whoops! That's why you should be careful of A Horny Giantess!"

In both the past and the present, I came very hard to this video. In the past I was not disturbed. Right now, a loud knock came from my door. I jumped in fear. There was not supposed to be anybody here. "Hold on a sec!" I yell startled.

I try to put my pants on as fast as I can. I click out of the video. I can't leave any evidence behind. At least any visable evidence. To do so would reveal my fetishes. My family would never look at me the same way. "Hurry up! I need to speak to you." I hear my father say. Dad isn't supposed to be home so quickly. What is going on? I open the door to see my dad standing outside.

"What were you doing in there?" He asks. "Taking a nap" I answer. "Sure you were." He says sarcastically. I always figured my dad knew what I was doing behind the scenes.

"What did you need to talk about?" I ask. "Get packed quickly because we are taking a vacation to New York City!" I jump up in excitement. New York City is one of the places I've always wanted to go. It's like a dream come true. "I knew you would be happy. My job wants me to go there for business. Classified stuff. So you, your mom, and your brother will be having fun."

" I'm sure you will have fun when you're not working" I say. "Maybe. But go get packed up." I shut the door in his face on accident. But I don't apologize because I'm excited. I grab everything I can fit in my suitcase. I look over at my computer. Too bad I can't bring that with me. I give it a pat on the monitor.

I say, "I'm going to miss you dear." Soon after my mom and older brother appear. Dad tells them what is happening. Like me they are excited. Fast forward later and we are in the air. Flying in a plane.

The flight goes well and we are officially in New York City. The city is beautiful from above. Everybody looks like ants. Is that what giantesses feel? I'm not a giant person. I'm a shrinking man. After we land, we grab a taxi to our hotel. I look at the sign that says the Sky Goddess Hotel. Hmmm irony or fate?

We were tired from our flight. We hardly paid attention to our surroundings. As soon as we paid for our room we were off to it. Our room was on the 6th floor number 340. All of us jumped on our beds. I was drifting asleep until my dad woke me up.

"They forgot to get us towels. Can you grab some?" Dad asks. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groan. I get up anyways because I know I'm not winning against him. I'm grumpy on the way downstairs. The slow elevator ride is not helping. I knew I should have taken the stairs. I go to the front office to tell them, but I'm stopped when I see her.

Her. blonde hair flows down her back. Her soft, tan skin glows in the light. Her body is so curvy and hypnotising. Her breasts nearly pop out of her V neck shirt. Her ass is so big and round. My eyes look down past her amazing legs to her big french tipped feet. It's her. It's Katelyn Carrol.