- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

back when I wrote these stories they where kind of popular so I also started writing stories of Jack's adventures, as if you didn't get to see every day of his life after he was shrunk, but I only ever did one hope you all enjoy it.

The Jack Chronicles 1: The Girl Next Door
By: Xen0phage


Ch 1

I found myself laying on my back staring up at a huge pair of dark brown breasts, which possessed even darker areola and nipples. The giant breasts jiggled followed by a soft sweet voice with tinged with a slight ghetto girl accent. “You like my breasts little man?” She queried. “Maybe you’d like them on top of you.” Said the young Nubian goddess who was on all fours overshadowing me. With out a word more she plopped both of her enormous breasts on me. “Mmmmm I think you do like them on you little man!” she cooed as she pressed them in to me.


She was right. I did like it. She was Shartati Dawson she was over –as my goddess, Samantha Weighton would call it- Doll-boy sitting. A Dark Nubian beauty eighteen years of age, long black braided locks framing a beautiful, heart shaped face, soft full lips, and big brown eyes only began to describe Shartati. She also was by no means a small girl from my vantage point she had to be at least 6’6” tall and between her gargantuan breasts, soft belly that over lapped it’s self at the belly button level, and an ass that you just knew was meant making faces disappear between those soft round cheeks she was truly stunning.

She giggled as I ‘struggled’ under her mountainous breasts, her laugh causing her breasts to jiggle furiously. “Mmmmmm, keep that goin’ bitty beau.” She cooed at me as she pulled me between her mammoth breasts and crushed them around me hard, moaning as she jostled me in her deep dark cleavage.

She then let go causing me to plummet from her soft warm bosom screaming like a little girl until with thud “oof!” I landed her he soft warm palm snatching me out of midair. The giantess’s hand grasped me then quickly raced upward toward her dark wet chasm; sucking the wind out of my lungs and plunging me head first into her cock-eater. I could hear her soft moans from deep inside her still no breath in my lungs until she pulled me out momentarily before plunging me back in her with a guttural moan. She continued pulling me out of her and plunging me roughly back in to her fat wet pussy increasing speed as she went. Her moans grew louder and louder until she let out a loud highly pleasured sounding gasp and squeak, her orgasm nearly crushing me inside her. When her man-eating vagina expelled me, I was spit out on to the couch, the beautiful dark chocolate beauty smiling with a playful wickedness down at me.

“So tiny man, what should we do next?” She asked incorrigibly. “I still have 2 more hours to play with you before Ms. Weighton will be back.”

Jack Chronicles 1

Ch2

Shartati Dawson smiled down on me as she closed her soft meaty thighs around my tiny form. “Think I’ll keep you secure till I decide what to do with you next.” she giggled. A few moments later her wall sized satin like thighs parted again reveling her smiling face. “I’ve decided little man, you are gonna give my feet a bit of lovin’.”

“What?” I blurted.

“Yup, yer gonna do what ever ya need to my feet in order to make me purr little beau.” She said demurely with confidence, she then picked me up and placed me on the coffee table then propped up her feet. “Get to it little man… unless of course you’d rather I find something more pleasurable form me and probably less for you.” She giggled and winked.

I then reached out to touch one foot of the Nubian goddess before me. Her foot was soft and smooth almost exactly like her thighs. I began to rub apprehensively, to which she giggled.

“Come on little man, ya’ll can rub harder then that. Put yer tiny back in ta it.” Shartati purred as she wiggled her toes at me.

I nodded and began to rub harder actually enjoying it. Her feet where so soft and they didn’t stink either by virtue of the fact that I think she perfumed them with lilac. She began to purr out to my menstruations so I kept it up. After a bit wicked thoughts began to creep in to my head, like what would happen if I licked her toes. Not being able to resist any longer I did I gave the space between her big and second toe a big (to me) lick. To this she moaned out and her toes closed trapping my head their.

“Keep it up beau.” She moaned out the command. I did as she asked for quite some time, and then moved on to the space between the next and the next toe she was in shear ecstasy moaning out and rolling from side to side. “Ohhhh, yesss! Mmmm!” She moaned groping her breasts.

Shartati then leaned forward snatching me off the table. I found my self once again in-between her humongous thighs, this time though she force me against her pussy lips and shoved my face in to her clit forcing it in to my mouth. Without command, I began to suck on the giant Nubians clit as she moaned out, louder and louder. Her clit was enormous even by comparison to her it had to be a half inch long! My jaw hurt from sucking and licking her monster clit but she kept my face pinned to it, her pussy lips closing around my body hugging me with warm moisture. I gave her three more big sucks and she came, hard! I was drenched with her womanly secretions, the smell causing me to become hard as a rock.

I then was plucked into the air by two giant fingers coming face to face with Shartati. “Hmm you appear a bit…turned on beau. How’s about I relieve ya babe?” With out waiting for my response she licked my stiffy with her huge tongue, causing me to moan, and then sucked in my cock in to her huge cavernous mouth. I gasped she then continued suck to her what must have been like sucking on a straw to me it was the greatest blowjob in my life. Moaning out more and more until I shot my load on to her tongue, she continued the suction milking my cock of every drop (which to her was probably 3 drops); she then spit out my cock and smiled. “That was nummy tiny, too bad their wasn’t more.” She winked at me. I smiled back with an exhausted stupor on my face. It was then that we heard the doorknob rattle.

“I’m Home!” Called Ms. Weighton, “How was every thing?” she continued as she walked in to the room smiling.

“Great!” stated Sharatati. “He is a fun lil’ doll man Ms. Weighton, think I could ‘Doll-Man’ sit again some time?” She then kissed my body with her full soft lips and deposited me in the loving grasp of my goddess.

“As long as Jack is okay with it sure…” was the last thing I heard Samantha say before I passed out in to the world of dreams.