- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More victims are taken as the shrink ray is casually used, like 'snapping' a picture with a cell phone,  Sandy gives Alex a chance at some delishious revenge...

Mimi




By: wildcatman




Chapter 6







Sammy Joe was suddenly pulled into the girls restroom, Sandy was so excited to tell her about the weekend that Mimi and herself had just enjoyed.

The device was inside her purse, along with some of her book's and a change of cloths. Sandy dragged the tall blonde cheerleader into the far corner, near the last toilet stall and quickly checked to be sure that the room was unoccupied.


"Your just NOT, gonna believe this...", Sandy whispered, as she stepped up close to the surprized blonde girl...

"Mimi and I just had the most fun this weekend, your never gonna believe this!"

"We were on the internet and..., (Just then a skinny little girl in a frilly skirt stepped into the restroom, interrupting the two girls.)

Her long, straight, red-hair swirled around her shoulder's, as she stepped up to the sink counter and began to wash her hand's. Barely noticing the two girls in the last toilet stall, she casually began to lather-up and quickly rinse off...

Sammie Joe knew the younger red-headed girl, and the two of them were actually neighbors, Sammie Joe had babysat her in her childhood years, and the two girls had been seperated by age group after school started.

The girl's name was Alexandra, Alex for short. Tears were streaming down her face as she frantically started to wash her face and disguise the frustrated tears that had caused her black mascara to streak down her puffy-cheek's...

Sammie Joe noticed that Alex was upset, and stepped away from Sandy to go and check on her younger friend.


"Alex,...are you alright?", Sammie whispered.

Quickly turning to face her, the skinny red-head blushed with a deep redness, her face suddenly glowing with bursting tears...

"What's wrong?", was all that Sammie could manage to say as Alex stepped toward her and started blubbering incoherent-fragments of what she had just experienced...

"It's Billy Ray, he just called me a slut, and he was laughing at me!", Alex finally managed to blurt out...

She had been out with this 'boy', over the weekend and he had used her, and after forcing her to have sex with him in the backseat of his parent's car he had dropped her off at a Seven-eleven and let her find her own way home...

Sandy stood by and listened as Sammie Joe tried to comfort her younger friend. She herself knew this 'Billy Ray', he was a real smooth talker, and a spoiled-rotten rich kid from the 'High Street' section of the city...

Sandy had almost gone out with him last year, and Mimi had stopped her, saving her the disparagement of his selfish, self-centered desire's.

Sandy reached up and took hold of Sammie's shoulder, with a light but firm squeeze she told her that she would catch up with her later, after last bell...

Sandy exited the restroom and started toward the main doorway, just a short distance down the hall. The outside area in the front of the entrance door was were several students hung around if the didn't have any classes for that final period of the day.

Mike was standing there, talking with two other guys. Sandy instantly spotted him, Billy Ray....

She had a lab-course class for biology, but she was getting all 'A's", so she decided to just 'skip-it' and hang around outside with the 'boys'.

She opened the heavy steel door and stepped outside...

Billy Ray saw her and punched Mike in the shoulder as he started screwing around and acting like he was about to pick a fight with him...


"So hay, what's up loser's?", Sandy yelled out at the three guys.


Mike swatted at Billy Ray, in a half hearted attempt to thwart-off his swinging fist's...

"Hey Sandy!", Mike yelled over. "Com-eer, where ya been hiding yourself lately?

Sandy slowly stepped around the corner of the front entrance way, into a shady corner section of the front wall of the building. She motioned for the guys to follow her as she stepped away behind a solid corner-post like pillar, that consealed her from their view...

Mike shoved Billy Ray in that direction, and both boys quickly stepped over to where Sandy had gone. The third boy followed behind them and just as all three were soon hidden behind the column...

A bright flash of light exploded from the other side...


A few moments later, Sandy casually stepped out from behind the cement post, carrying her 'slightly' heavier tote-bag, and the crumpled clothing of three unexpectant boys. She made her way back into the building, after dumping the clothes into the trash can.


******


Meanwhile...

Mimi had just finished her assignment and took the completed papers up to Ms. James' desk and carefully placed them down into the pile with the others.

The teacher-Ms. James, smiled up at Mimi knowing that her test would most likely be another 'A+' grade. Mimi smiled back and returned to her seat to gather-up her belongings and leave the testing room.

Mimi stepped out into the open hallway. The quiet was a peaceful sound after noticing that she had plenty of time to get to her locker, put away her stuff, before the last bell rang.

She headed down the hall and turned into the locker room. The sound of a single locker door slammed shut...

Mimi paused for a moment, before stepping further into the room. The strong smell of fresh paint lingered in the air. The sound of footsteps coming toward her caused her to stop and wait...

The rythmic slapping of a taught pair of rubber flip-flops 'Smacked' their way closer as the unseen girl came closer, coming from one of the third or forth rows of evenly spaced lockers...

Mimi was a little startled as she saw her...


"Sandy?", she exclaimed!


"Oh, 'hey' Mim-wha's-up?", Sandy snapped out, slightly surprized to see her friend.


"What,...did you skip lab?", Mimi asked her...


"Yea, had to take care of a 'tiny' problem, so I just blew-it-off"


"What, 'TINY' problem is that?", Mimi inquired, a little uneasily...


Mimi knew that Sandy had the 'device', she hoped that she hadn't told anyone about it. The two of them had agreed not to use it without both of them present.

Somehow though, Mimi had a feeling that Sandy had broken their agreement...


"You didn't tell anyone did you?", Mimi whispered, as she lightly started to chew on her lip...


"God NO, I didn't 'TELL' anyone, anything, Meme'!"

The slightest movement inside of Sandy's bag caused her to shift her weight and swing the bag around behind her back.

"What's in the bag?", Mimi asked her, as she noticed the way that Sandy tried to conseal it from her view.


"OH ALRIGHT,... Here, you can 'have' one of them too!"




******


Sandy took a seat between the lockers, as Mimi stood next to her. Straddling the solid wood bench, that seperated the rows of girls lockers.

Holding the bag up and opening the top, Sandy dumped out three tiny figures...

Billy Ray, Mike (Sammy Joe's boyfriend) and a third boy, that Mimi didn't know, suddenly tumbled out onto the wooden bench dazed and naked...

Mike plopped out onto his butt, and rolled around like a little naked worm. The other two tiny figures cowered down before the enormous beings that filled the sky above them...

"Sandy, what did you DO?", Mimi snarled.

Sandy just blushed a deep shade of red, and reached down and carefully plucked Mike's left ankle up between her thumb and finger...

Lifting him off the bench, from between her heavy thigh's, she slowly held him up in front of Mimi's startled face...

"This ones MINE!", Sandy said, with a throaty chuckle as she dangling him precariously out before their giantess face's.

Mike's naked body flexed and squirmed around, as he hung upside-down and squealed like a terrified little animal...

"Sandy, put them away, quick,..someone will see them...", Mimi said, as she turned around to take a quick glance toward the door.

Mike frantically screamed out in terror as he was shifted around so high above the hard cement floor...

Sandy carefully lowered her tiny captive down, and dropped him effortlessly into her open shirt pocket, closing the flap securely with a single button, she pushed it through the hole trapping Mike helplessly inside...

The other two, tiny naked male figures, huddled together cowering between her flanking thighs...

Sandy pinched up Billy Ray and held him up roughly over the floor.


"You want to live Billy boy?", she taunted the tiny male...

"Please, Sandy- DON't drop ME!", Billy Ray's voice squeaked out from inside her gripping fingers.

"What,... me drop you?", she snarled. "Like the way that you 'dropped' Alex last night?"

"I think that Alex would like to have that particular honor don't you think Mimi?", Sandy said, as she stared down at the trembling naked boy...


Mimi reached down and carefully covered the remaining captive with her hand. She gently squeezed his tiny naked body up between her finger's and gathered him within her consuming grasp...

His tiny form succumbed to the massive size of her huge finger's, as she effortlessly held him inside her fist, removing him from the bench and from between Sandy's thighs.

Just as Mimi gently stuffed her hand inside her jacket pocket, entraping the tiny naked boy, Alex, the red headed girl, entered the locker room, Sammy Joe was right behind her...

As Alex and Sammie Joe entered the room, they both quickly headed for their locker's. Sandy stood up and stepped away from the bench patting her breast pocket with a few gentle taps...

Mike was bumped hastily into the warmth of soft boobie flesh, forming a solid wall directly behind him. The thin layer of threaded material inside the lining of her giant-sized shirt-pocket, barely seperating him from it's huge, massive size.


"Hey Sam, I got something for you-all...", Sandy spoke across the locker room.

"Oh, yeah-well, we're headed for the parking lot,.. come with, and I'll give ya-all a ride home. I've got my mom's car"

Mimi had her hand lightly closed around the unknown boy, as she stuffed her fist inside her jacket pocket. She gently released him, and let her finger's slip free of the pocket as she followed Sandy across the open floor of the locker room.

The four girls gathered up their book's and thing's, and changed clothes. Leaving the girl's locker room and down the hall, they quickly headed for the parking lot.

Sammie Joe's mother's car was a minivan with plenty of room for the four teenagers. They piled inside and slid the sliding door shut, screaming with joy as Sammie sped out of the packing lot and left the school grounds.

Sammie pulled into a McDonald's drive-thru, and ordered some soft drinks, and four large fry's.

The mini-van pulled around and parked, after getting their order, and finding a parking space off in one corner...

Sammie shut off the Van, and took a large sip from the straw in her drink...


"So what have you got in there that you wanted to show me so bad?", Sammie excitedly whispered, reaching down to affectionately touch Sandy's bare knee...






********
Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next?  Let me know, the suggestions I get are what keeps this going...