- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I was bored. :D

My name is John. I live with my younger sister Melissa and older sister Jennifer. Our parents lived abroad with our other younger sister Jessica. I am 20 years old, Jenny was 2 years older than me and Lisa was 2 years younger. As for Jessica, she was 1 year old. Right after Jessie was born, Dad got a highly paying job in India and went there with mom. We could take care of ourselves so we chose to stay back. Jenny and I worked part-time at a restaurant. Describing my sisters, Jenny was adopted. So obviously, she shared no physical characteristics with anyone in the family. She was the shortest among us(obviously excluding Jessica) at just 4'11".  Her beauty made up for her height though. She had an athletic build and her skin was fairer than the rest of us. But that didn't stop us from teasing her for being so small. Lisa was almost as tall as me at 5'9" and looked decent. I am 5'10" and don't look too bad myself if I say so! 

Yesterday was my 20th birthday. No parents. No Rules. It was indeed a wild birthday celebration. I remember drinking and dancing a while. Then all I remember is waking up. Today. On my bed. I woke up, head was hurting bad. I freshened up and went downstairs for breakfast. The breakfast was ready and my sisters were waiting for me. 

"Slept well?" Jennifer asked. I nodded. Just as I was starting to get my first spoon, both Lisa and Jenny suddenly burst to laughter.

"What is it?" I asked.

They continued laughing. 

"Is it me that you're laughing about?" I asked and checked myself.

I saw nothing wrong. 

"Of course it is you... footboy."

Lisa said and continued laughing.

"WHAT!!" I shouted.

I realized it was something I did last night. But footboy? What the hell!!"

Oh. Looks like someone pretends to not know anything." Jenny said.

"Will you please shut up and tell me what I did?" I shouted.

I feared for the worst as Jenny and Lisa both took their cellphone out and opened a video. I couldn't believe what I was doing there. To make it clear before hand, I don't have a foot fetish. But what I was doing on the video was horrifying. I was heavily drunk. Apparently ALL the girls in the party were lined up and I was there, kneeling and kissing EVERYONE's feet.

"Birthday treat." One of the girls said.

"OMG" said some other girl.

Then I came across Melissa's foot. I really hoped I didn't kiss hers as well. Then I said, to my own amazement "What the hell." and kissed her foot as everyone else applauded. I did the same to Jennifer as well. I couldn't believe I did all that. There was a last hope for me that everyone else forgot what happened that night. I was drunk after all. 
I logged on to facebook. 99 notifications. All said I was tagged on videos and that people commented on them. Then there were messages from everywhere calling me names. Then I saw a video, of course of me kissing feet which had gone viral. Literally. More than a million views in less than a day. I felt terrible. I felt suicidal. My sisters tried to console me but I locked myself in my room. My life for me was over. I couldn't bear this degree of humiliation. Then the phone rang. I picked it up. So this person from a website wanted an interview with me regarding the video that went viral. I hung up, no words said. I feared going outside. Everyone I knew probably had seen this utter humiliation. Sucidal thoughts were obvious. I had never went so close to think that I actually wanted to end my life. I knew I was better than that. So I refrained. About a week passed and I hadn't gone to work or even placed a foot outside of our house. The video's view also escalated. Many parody videos were made. Then at mid-day my girlfriend(now ex) came to visit me. 

"You know how much I've had to suffer this past week??" She shouted at me angrily.

"Sorry." I said.

"Sorry? That's it?" she shouted.

I burst into tears. I didn't have any words. I knew I what I had done and I knew that it was none of my fault."I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you so bad. I didn't realize that you are in the same boat... infact the lower boat than I am in." she said.

"It's okay." I said, wiping my tears.

"No. I overeacted. What can I do so that you'll forgive me? Want my feet?" she said to my fury.

"YOU BITCH!!" I shouted.

"I was kidding. Here." she said and handed me a bottle of whisky.
I was not allowed to bring any form of alcohol at home except parties. This was the first rule my parents gave to us. Besides, all this depression was caused due to alcohol. I shouldn't have accepted it. But she was the only one that visited me at these times. 

My life would even worsen that day. The bitch had only brought me the alcohol so that she could get me drunk. And guess what! I fell into her trap. She had captured a video of me kissing her feet calling her goddess and shit. I knew this was a new low in my life and wanted to end it for good.  Making a fool out of me gave two advantages to my ex. One, her video went viral too. Two, she was not teased calling her my girlfriend anymore. I knew what my sisters went through being called names, associating to me. I pulled my close ones to this shit hole myself. That day, I hid my face with a scarf and went to the chemist and got some rat poison. I wrote a lengthy note and drank it later in my closed room. I knew I was breathing the last breaths. I would finally be free.

 
But then....(blurred voices)

"Is he alive?" "He is breathing."

"What is that bottle in his hand?"

"Look there's a note."

 "Are they coming?""Yup. Called them. They are on their way."*sob*


Then I opened my eyes. I was resting my head on Melissa's lap. 

"He's back." Melissa was excited. 

"Thank god." Jennifer sighed.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?" Jenny said, and slapped me hard.Then, I realized what my life meant to others. I raised my head, dizzy.


Then the unthinkable happened. Whilst still being held by Melissa, I started shrinking. The world began growing alone with my sisters. They were as amazed as I was. First, I shrank shorter than Melissa. Then after a while, shorter than Jennifer. Then I finally stopped shrinking at the size of a Barbie doll. We stared at each other for a long time. Someone came to the door. Jenny went outside the house and told 911 that everything was under control now and apologized. 

"We need to figure this out first. He has already suffered so much." Jenny said.

"But he needs a doctor." Melissa said.

"Or, maybe, he's better at this height. He can be called missing and live with us. This way, he'll not have to try and kill himself like that again. Then again, who could possibly fix this anyway." said Jenny.

"Yeah. Please, let me live like this. Tell everyone that I ran away.

"Melissa brought her huge face towards me and kissed me. It felt good to be loved. Jenny kissed me too and told me to never be so reckless.

"Now we'll have to plan for the future. First, John, we're incharge now. That means you'll do as we say. Yes, even your kid sister and when Jessie is older maybe then too. You cannot question us. You'll be obedient like a good kid." Jenny said.

"Fine." I said.

"Now Lisa will step in in your job and earn. You'll respect her. You'll do what we want, wear what we provide and eat what we provide." she said.

"Ok."

"Finally, NO MORE BOOZE FOR YOU." Jenny said."Oh yeah, Jenny, finally someone is really shorter than you." Lisa said and the two started laughing. To be honest, I didn't feel that bad and joined them too.

TBC 

Chapter End Notes:

TBC.

 

Edit: Made the story more readable.