- Text Size +

I wake up, look at the clock 3:30 in the morning great just four and a half hours until boredom city. Ugh I hate school, all you're doing is listening to the teacher droning on about something you probably won't use in life. Oh yea my name is Reggie by the way (obviously) i'm fifteen and about 5'1. I live with my two sister's and my mother, but my dad? He went missing right after I was born but I'm not worried about it. Today I feel strange not myself but I push that thought aside for later probably just my body telling me to get up and get this day over with. I glance back at the clock 4:00. Deciding I spent a good amount of time laying down I get up to do the usual stuff, I have light blue eyes along with dark blue hair and light brown skin with an average build. After I take my shower I put my school uniform on which is a red top and black bottoms, which to me make me stand out more in school but hey were all born different.

 

I go downstairs to grab a bite to eat, which is a makeshift sandwich and some chips or what we call chips on this planet, anyway I grab a chair and start watching this show called Zolishen, which is really nothing but a guy who find out that he's on a world filled with giantesses and he has to find a way off of the world, but I really envy that guy because nobody knows were you are and the things he could do at that size, I wish it were me than him. Anyway I get comfortable to wait for the family to wake up so our day can start, I sigh loudly to myself and just watch some mind numbing television.

It's been about an our now and I'm starting to doze off, I hear the shower come to life and that wakes me from my little nap. The first one I see down the stair is my 13 year old sister Anna, she's light brown and has red eyes and pink hair, she looks at me with that pretty smile of hers as she get's breakfast. "Hey Reggie" she says while pouring the cereal "Your up early, couldn't sleep?" she asks sitting down and I quickly turn the channel to one of her favorites, "no it's not that" I tell her "I just have been feeling very odd today, that’s all" I explain. She looks at me and smile, "seem normal to me" she says. "Yeah it's probably the weather or something" I tell her, not convincing myself. The next person I see is my 12 year old sister Maya, she has green eyes and light green hair also light brown, she looks at me and Anna as she goes and make some breakfast. "Hey Reggie, Anna" she says while pouring her cereal "hey" we say almost in perfect union. "So watch watching" she asks, "Were watching Sakilia" Anna tells her "one of our favorite shows!" Anna exclaims. I hear a yay and I know that I should just go upstairs and get ready for me and the girls to leave but as soon as I try, my mother comes down stairs.

"Hey honey" she says, giving me a kiss and smelling like some type of fruit. "Hey mom, have a good sleep?" I ask being polite. "Yea one of the best, how about you?" she asks quickly making a meal, "Yea it was a good rest, but I feel sort of off today" I tell her sighing, "Do you want to go to the hospital?" she asks with that motherly concerned voice "No, I'm fine I’ll just wait it out" I tell her regretting what I said "Oh, ok well I gotta run, see you later!" she says giving me a kiss. "See you later girls!" she says giving them a kisses. "Bye mom" we say in union and she leaves, so now I go upstairs to get ready to head out.

I yell at the girls that it's time to go, they whine and ask can they have five more minutes. I tell them go ahead and they say "yay" and run downstairs to finish watching whatever program that is on, and I grab my things and wait out these last five minutes. When it's over I tell the girls it's time to and they grab their things and we leave. As I lock the door and we start walking in the spring breeze I quietly tell myself "Yea, today's really gunna suck" and we start walking to the T.M.R.P so we don't be too late for school.

The T.M.R.P is the fastest way of travel in zanespa. It cost only a little and the only thing you have to worry about is if you gain any gifts when you pass through because, anything can happen while your in there so I thought strongly and saved enough so we can get the best quality there is. Oh yea, i've been talking about zanespa when you don't even know what it is! Zanespa is a planet in the middle of the galaxy, it's similar to earth but the creature's language is pretty hard to get down, if your an earthling. We have had many of them here but there so docile we keep them in zoo's but if they fail to comply, there dead simple as that. I'm not fond of human speech but we zanespians are very quick learners and our bodies are strong enough to survive anything. Humans are descendants of apes we of monkeys but have taken the body similar to a human the only difference is that we can grow tails but i'll get to that later.

We are about to cross the street to get to the place and that weird feeling is happening again, I think i'm about to reconsider this decision but the girls seem to have high hopes so i'll do this for them.

I sigh once again as my words reach me telling me 'Reggie this day is going to be a very bad day' and for once I agree with my body.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reggie is going to think differently about the next chapter hmm, promise it will be finished soon!