- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The blowjob goes on and finally ends, but ends where?
At this point, I am starting to wonder whether I really am in control of my body. THe overwhelming power of my huge girl was so influential, I questioned whether I could stop, if I wanted to. Or if she would stop, if I asked her to. I knew that she was in that lustful phase. She wanted me, and would do anything within her power to have me. And, right now, there was nothing standing between her and me. If I were to run from her, a quick step for her could catch up with me. SHe could just snatch me from the ground with her hand and do whatever she wanted.

The vacuum that was her mouth sucked on me. I felt my lower regions being yanked inward. It felt like if I were just a teensy bit smaller, she would suck my whole body into her mouth, my entire being falling onto her monstrous tongue trapped inside her. As my tiny lips kissed her again and again, that is a fear that was high in my mind. That, and questioning just how small she was going to make me. When we had fantasies, we would talk about dangerously small sizes. I only hoped that I would not get to those sizes and she would restore my size, if she could.

She was definitely right on one thing, though. This was the blow-job of my life. Every time she breathed and sucked in, the ecstacy rose and I felt like I was about to explode in her mouth. And every time she stopped, my body twitched and shook, slightly calming down. THe rate and the pauses between doing this were clearly intentional. The sucking was enough to make me nearly reach my climax, but stop just in time to get me to settle and keep this feeling going. She was making this last as long as possible.

At a certain point, my body would not stop shaking. The amount of ecstasy that was running through my system. It was unheard of. It felt like I had a hundred erections going, all at the same time. Her size was heightening this feeling inside me. My lips touched her face once more. I was practically making out with her face, at this point. It was driving me so hard that I wanted, needed something to give love to, to try to match this amazing amount of love and feeling that she was giving me. I knew that my tiny lips could not give her as much satisfaction as she was giving me, but I would be damned if I didn't try.

The climax I was feeling was inevitable, though. SHe could not keep me going like this forever. As much as she might be enjoying it. She surely knew that it had to end, at some point. It absolutely had to. I was getting to the point, where I could not take all of the atmosphere around me. My entire body was shaking as I heard a loud "Mmmm" coming from beneath me. This word, this sound send so much through my system that I jumped straight to my climax.

I meekly yelped as I felt my penis explode with passion. Everything that had been caught up, inside me was flowing freely now. I felt it coming out and out and out. The big climax, the most intense feeling of this orgasm. It was finally there. And it was all flowing straight into her mouth. All for her to enjoy and taste. It could not go anywhere else, with the positioning we had going right here. As the last bit was leaking from my system, my breathing was getting heavier and heavier, the taxing moment slowly fading away from me.

I felt my body being moved, but the fatigue was running far too deep in me to tell exactly what was going on. I saw blurs of her face. That huge face I was laying on, as if it were a bed. Those lips, the fingers that were coming around me again. It was all fading, though. I was tired, and I knew it. Having a gigantic girl doing this with me. It was too much for my tiny body to handle. I faintly heard the echoing sounds of her voice as I finally gave in. As I finally gave in and everything went black. I had finally passed out from what had happened.

After this went down, I was fully expecting to wake up, just like any other day. I did wake up, but did not open my eyes right away. I was expecting to be on the bed, face to face with my love. Part of me thought the shrinking adventure was just a dream. AN intoxicating, sexy dream that I could laugh about with her once she got up. It would make a wonderful story, and an even more wonderful story for us to act out, one night, yes? Well, I was wrong.

As I woke up, I felt warmth around me, and an immense smell as well. I could not quite tell what the smell was, but it was strong and all around me. It was almost like strawberries, or maybe cherries. I wasn't sure what it was, but it was strong. Breathe in too hard, and I would start coughing from the pure strength of it. As if someone had empties an entire bottle of perfume in one, small room. I let out a yawn and a groan as I stretched my arms and lifted my face from where I was laying.

Putting my hands down, I felt my bed moving, from side to side. I opened my eyes and gasped. That is when I realized it was not a dream. Behind me were ten huge digits, bigger than I could have imagined. Each looked like they were easily half my height, maybe more. ANd from above me, I saw a figure connected to them, and a voice that boomed and echoed, ringing my ears. "Who's that down there, wiggling around by my tootsies?"

This was not a dream, and I realized I was sitting and had been sleeping on no bed. It was my girl's foot. Except, it was huge. More than huge. Her toes were nearly my own height. This seemed to only be getting started....