- Text Size +

Kitty glanced to her side at the beautiful and exotic woman sitting alone at a nearby table. The woman had been there since before she'd even entered the club, and seemed to be taking her time, slowly sipping her green beverage. Kitty was curious about her and found her exotic and beautiful. Though she herself preferred the company of men, she had experimented with girls in college. She thought her attraction to other women had ended, but this woman had now proven her wrong. The well dressed woman had chocolate colored skin, and appeared to be as beautiful as most models. Was that her profession? Kitty was anxious to find out.

How could she approach her? Would the woman even be interested in her? Kitty considered herself attractive enough, but she wasn't sure if she stood a chance with this much more beautiful woman. She shook her head and thought to herself, "Nah, there is no way." She turned her head away and tried to think of other things.

Within a few minutes, she found her eyes wandering back towards the mysterious dark woman. She watched intently as the dark woman chased an ice cube around her empty glass with her long tongue. "Oh boy," Kitty whispered to herself. Unable to take it anymore, she rose from her seat and approached the woman.

"Unusually nice weather we've been having out there, don't you think?" She said, and immediately regretted it. She wasn't sure of what to say, but almost anything would have been better than that.

"I wouldn't know since I'm not from around here," the black woman replied with an accent that gave her words confirmation.

The exotic woman didn't look at her and seemed rather uninterested in conversing with her. Kitty would give one more try, and then just walk away. "Would it be okay if I sit there?" she asked, pointing to the empty chair on the opposite end of the table.

The black woman responded by saying, "Be my guest. I am here tonight on my own."

Kitty wasted little time in claiming the seat before someone else in the room would, and she found it surprising that no one had. Now that she thought about it, where was everyone? This place was usually filled with a cacophony of conversation, but tonight it seemed rather dead. "You are here alone? I find it surprising someone as beautiful as yourself doesn't have men, and dare I say women, fighting at your heels," Kitty said to the unnamed woman sitting in front of her.

The dark woman smiled and looked at her for the first time all night with dark and lovely eyes. "I'm glad at least one person decided to sit with me this evening. I was getting rather lonely, but you've made my day, even if you are a woman. My name, by the way, is Dawn. May I ask yours? she said.

"Dawn is a beautiful name. My own name is Katherine, but everyone who knows me calls me Kathy or Kitty. I prefer Kitty," Kitty said with a grin.

"Okay, I will call you Kitty then," Dawn said with a grin. "Tell me, why did you sit by me when there are plenty of lonely men in the room? Are you a Lesbian?"

"No! I mean, no... Well, not usually anyway," Kitty blushed. "It is just that these men in here are the same jerks that I've been burned by before. Besides, you seem very beautiful and mysterious to me... I can make an exception for your type."

"Really?", Dawn said with a raised eyebrow. "I've actually been interested in being with a woman, but I wouldn't know where to begin. What would you like to do with me?"

"Well..." Kitty began to blush. "I am the more submissive type, I think. I'd prefer to be the slave to a woman like you and follow your every command."

"Hmm. Intriguing... You would do anything I asked, even if I had asked you to lick my toes?" Dawn asked as she moved her legs from under the table to reveal an expensive looking pair of leather boots.

Kitty swallowed the lump that had just built up in her throat. "Y...yeah," she managed to stutter.

Dawn giggled. "You would lick my feet that have grown sweaty and filthy from a long day inside these boots?" She said as she moved her foot over to Kitty and began to caress her inner with the leather toe of the boot.

Kitty yelped in surprise and excitement. This woman had become much more assertive than she had thought and much faster than she thought possible. Something about this quick shift seemed strange, but she ignored her suspicions. This woman had seemingly put a spell on her, and she no longer had a will of her own. "Oh yes! I would love to clean your toes with my tongue. I'd do anything you desire, but what I really want is to get into your panties!" she moaned, savoring the feeling of the woman's boot against her crotch.

"This can be arranged. Follow me," Dawn said in a calm yet commanding tone.

Dawn rose from her seat and sashayed towards the Ladies restroom. She paused just before entering and looked back to see if Kitty was following her. Unsurprisingly, Kitty was not far behind. The two women entered the restroom and made their way into a stall where Dawn sat her miniskirt clad bottom on the toilet seat. She began to remove her boots, and Kitty's arousal only increased when she removed her feet and moved the sock covered foot close to her face.

An aroma not unlike mild vinegar wafted to her nostrils, and Kitty inhaled deeply. She wasn't particularly interested in feet, but domination was domination and she eagerly accepted it in every way she could get it. "Suck!" Dawn commanded as she pushed her big toe against her mouth, attempting to force her way inside.

Without hesitation, Kitty took the big toe into her mouth and savored the sour salty flavor of the woman's toes. Dawn's toes were larger than those of the girls she had sucked on in her past, and the cotton sock made the act more difficult but her mistress had not commanded her to removed them, so she did her job as well as she could. This continued for some time, but Kitty was anxious for something different. Pausing for a moment, she stopped sucking and spoke to her black mistress. "Goddess, would you like me to satisfy you with my tongue?"

"Not yet, but soon you will get to do all that you like down there. Just continue sucking," Dawn commanded.

More time passed, and Kitty continued to suck and swallow the grimy lint and sweat that she collected from between the toes with her tongue. Suddenly, she began to feel a strange sensation. Her body began to quiver like gelatin, and she felt herself collapsing to the floor. She had become naked and found herself buried in a vast satin tarp that took her only a second to realize was her own undergarments! She was in a state of shock and didn't know what to do, but it didn't take long for the satin materials to begin moving around and she began to scream as a large black hand with crimson nails reached inside and grabbed her!

Dawn raised the squirming naked white woman up to her face and smiled menacingly. She herself was surprised how easy this capture had been. It had been a long evening and she was beginning to doubt she would ever find a redheaded woman to complete her collection when out of the blue this one had walked into the place. She'd wasn't sure what tactic would work with this one, as each of her victims had been different. Some responded well to domination like her, but others preferred to keep things equal, a few had even wanted themselves to be the dominant ones, and even now she laughed whenever she thought of how those presumptuous dominatrices fought with the tenacity of a shrew when she'd put them in their place at her crotch. They were the best kind, but they were oh so rare. Kitty was not like them, but Dawn had her eyes on her the whole night. Her boyfriend loved redheads, and she'd promised him that she would bring one for his birthday tonight.

The shrinking process took only a few minutes, but it required that the target ingest a special herb that was still unknown to science and only existed in her native country. She'd brought a large supply of it with her upon immigrating to the west, and had found several ways of administering it to her victims. Sometimes slipping it into their drinks was the best way, but she also found other ingenious ways such as sprinkling some on her toes which worked well with submissive women like Kitty. Speaking to her victim, Dawn said: "Now I will show you to your room, where you will live in extravagance for the rest of your life." Giggling, she rose from the toilet and took down her miniskirt. She then carefully pulled down a pair of red satin panties before sitting back down.

Kitty was beginning to recover from the initial effects of shock as she began to be lowered down into the satin panties now at the black woman's ankles. From far up she could see the cruel woman speak to her. "Oh, and did I mention that you will share your new home with some room mates? Feel free to get acquainted down there," Dawn laughed as she deposited the tiny woman into the crotch area of her panties.

Kitty looked around to see several other women of various nationalities within the panties. There was some variation in height, but the largest woman couldn't have been larger than 1 inch tall, with most of the others being considerably smaller. Some looked as if they had lived in here for a long time and had a pale and ghastly appearance. Others looked like they were more recent arrivals. Kitty was surprised to recognize some of the other women who frequented the club in here. One of them she even recognized as her best friend. "Cindy! How did you get in here?", she shouted.

A naked blonde walked up to her and embraced her tightly. Both women began to cry as Cindy began to explain how she had accepted a drink from the giant, only to find herself buried within her clothes and then placed here. Other women inside began to relate similar tales. A few of the black women had even been shrunk and trapped in her panties before she'd even come to this country! None of them knew what to do, and escape was impossible because when they weren't pulled up against Dawn's crotch, she had them within her sight. Kitty looked up in horror to see that Dawn was indeed watching them all as she urinated.

When Dawn had finished, she wiped her vagina and flushed. She then lifted the lid on the tank of the toilet, and there she dropped in all of Kitty's clothing, except her wallet and her panties, both of these she put into her purse. Next, she pulled her own panties along with their tiny occupants up into position as well as her miniskirt, she then strode confidently out of the club, heading for her apartment.

Kitty bounced around on the satin trampoline along with the other miniature women as their giant captress walked. Some of the tinier women landed amidst the large coarse pubic hairs, and there they remained entangled for the duration of the trip. Their environment within the panties was dimly lit, but there seemed no shortage of heat and humidity that radiated out from Dawn's genitals. The overwhelming scent of female sexual musk was offensive and unavoidable.

Dawn closed the door of her apartment behind her. She quickly kicked off her shoes and headed for her bed where she would spend the remainder of the night enjoying this fresh new batch of shrinky-dinks. Carefully, she undressed and nonchalantly emptied her panties onto the sheet of her bed. She counted a dozen or so of the tiny naked creatures as they huddled in fear. She brought her face close to them and spoke in a seductive tone, "My boyfriend will be here any minute and he is expecting me to be in the mood for him. Will you little ones help me? Who knows better what a woman desires than other women?"

Her hot humid breath exited her large glossy pink lips and washed over the tiny women like a tropical breeze. Most of them began to cry and some of the others even screamed, but one black woman actually began to run in the opposite direction, across the vast expanse of the bed. She made it some ways until her foot got caught on a bunched up area of the sheet, and she fell on her stomach. Dawn reached for her and picked her up with her slender ebony fingers and raised her screaming form to her face.

"Tsk, tsk. I expected more from you. You've served me faithfully for years, why now do you show impertinence?", Dawn asked the squirming women in her palm.

"Fuck you bitch! I've done everything you've asked, You had promised me you would eventually let me go but you never did! I ain't going back in there!", screamed the tiny black woman.

Dawn frowned sadly. "You are right. I have not lived up to my end of the bargain. I will not put you in there, and I will let you go," she said.

"Really?! You are letting me go?!", exclaimed the tiny woman in her palm.

"Of course. In reward for your years of pleasuring me I will let you go..." Dawn said, and paused for a moment to bend over. She then continued, "...up my ass!" and maneuvered the tiny women between her cheeks.

"Nooooooo! That wasn't part of the deal!", screamed the tiny nude woman in a high pitched voice. Her screams were abruptly silenced as Dawn shoved her deeply into her anus. The other women could only watch in horror as the hand withdrew without its tiny occupant.

"Mmmmm, it is nice to get a little backdoor action now and then. Don't you ladies agree?", Dawn said with a glazed look on her face. "Ooooooo! She is really fighting like a wild cat up there. Anyone else volunteer to join her?", she asked as she looked down for raised hands. There were none.

This was unacceptable. She needed more activity back there and wasn't about to take no for an answer. With a cruel smirk she looked over her captives and grabbed for one.

-----

Melissa was one of the older "recruits" to Dawn's harem of panty dwellers. She was a shy girl who worked as a waitress, and had the misfortune of having Dawn as one of her customers. Dawn offered to buy her a drink, which she was against the rules for her to accept anyway, but she had and soon found herself shrunken and placed inside her panties along with a few other women. She had witnessed ladies come and go over the months since she arrived, but she herself had managed to stay alive by doing all that she was commanded to do, and doing her best to keep attention away from herself. This strategy served her well, and she thought it would now.

This is why it was such a shock when Dawn singled her out and reached for her. She squeaked, but offered no resistance as she was lifted from the bed to the enormous face of her mistress. Dawn held her in front of her enormous face and spoke to her, "You've always done everything I've asked of you, but you've never really stood out as a real go-getter. I think you need a little time to unwind. Therefore, you're going on an all expenses paid trip up my butt!"

Melissa's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped in shock. Would her Goddess put her in such a dirty place after she had loyally served her all this time? She found it hard to believe, yet she could see plainly that she was being maneuvered towards the large ebony butt cheeks that had already swallowed another girl who had been in the harem even longer than she had been. She began to scream hysterically as she realized at last how her loyal service would go unrewarded and forgotten.

----

Dawn climbed onto the bed and straddled herself over her tiny captives. This was an effective psychological weapon to remind them that their place from now on was under her crotch, and it also served to hinder any attempt at escape. She made it clear that disobedience would be dealt with severely, and that any of them could easily be replaced.

Chapter End Notes:

An old unfinished story of mine from the year 2007. It had not been posted here before, so for most people this will be completely new. I don't think I will ever continue it, but if anyone else wants to, feel free to do so, provided you give the proper attribution. Other than that, enjoy! :)