- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Liliputian Beauty Salon and Spa was bigger than a normal salon. Most salons were a simple one or two room shop that could accommodate about five-ten people at a time. This beauty salon was two stories high, and was at least three times the size of a normal beauty salon.

Obviously this it was, since this was no ordinary beauty salon. Ordinary beauty salons weren't known across the entire country, and normal beauty salons didn't make their owner filthy rich.

Through the double doors, into the ornate hallway, there was a billboard. It had all the basic services that would make up a salon, such as facials, massages, and hair-styling, and it offered normal if a little high-end rates for them. Yet at the bottom there was a curious bit of writing that set apart this beauty salon as unique.

"THE GULLIVER TREATMENT. REFRESH YOUR BODY AND SOUL WITH OUR FULL-BODY, ALL-DAY MAKEOVER. WEEKDAYS FROM 8-6. RATES START AT $2000..." the billboard read. At first, the rates seemed outrageous, but the general consensus was that is was all worth. Naturally though, only the exceptionally wealthy could afford to spend money on such a thing.

Inside the salon, there was a young woman running the cash register in the store section of the salon. She had just finished ringing up a customer, and she took a seat behind the desk and sighed.

She flipped through a magazine; there hadn't been many appointments today. As a typical salon, they weren't really that good, but they attracted revenue because of their special and only unique feature. There was really nothing like it in the world, even if she hadn't experienced it herself.

She wished she had the money, but if she actually had money, she wouldn't be stuck working as a clerk in this salon anyway. Her twenty-fourth birthday was coming up soon, and she had hoped to treat herself to it, but she still couldn't afford it.

She wasn't like the girls who went and got that treatment anyway. They ranged from rich, beautiful debutantes to still rich, less beautiful but still elegant older women.

She wasn't ugly, in fact a lot of people considered her pretty, but she wasn't rich or elegant. Her white t-shirt underneath her red apron would give that away. Her flip-flops would give that away. Her medium-length brown hair that lacked any cosmetics would give that away.

"Hey, Tara!" a voice called from somewhere out of her field of vision.

A redheaded woman of around twenty-seven walked up to Tara, placing a well-manicured hand on the desk.

"Need you to book an appointment for the treatment. It's a big one..."

"What do you mean, Kim? We get appointments for that all the time from rich people. How could this one be any more important than usual?" Tara asked, rolling her chair up to the computer and pulling up a schedule.

"It's more than just some run-of-the-mill rich woman. This time it's Jacqueline Lafont!" Kim said, almost excitedly. Tara raised an eyebrow as she began making adjustments.

"Jacqueline Lafont? Daughter of French Silicon Valley Software Tycoon, Jean Lafont. She's coming here for the treatment?" Tara asked. Kim nodded excitedly.

"I know. She's celebrating her twenty-second birthday on Saturday and wants to get the treatment to prepare for her celebration! Isn't it exciting? This could give us even more popularity!"

"I don't doubt that..." Tara said, looking a little uninterested. She pulled up a spreadsheet on her computer and looked, eyes narrowing slightly.

"Looks like numbers 3, 7, and 8 are all booked. Did she mention what number she wants?" Tara asked.

"No, she didn't seem to know about the different kinds and which "specialist" is a part of each one. I told her she could decide for herself tomorrow after we give her a quick breakdown. Just pencil her in for eight tomorrow... we won't get anymore appointments for the Gulliver Treatment today anyway..." Kim explained.

Tara finished her prepartions, and closed the window.

"Alright, she's in..."

****

A tall young woman stood outside the front doors to the Liliputian Beauty Salon and Spa, talking on her phone. She eyed the building with disdain, like it was beneath her, though she still was going to go in anyway.

Her name was Jacqueline Lafont.

She hung up her cell phone and sighed. She had heard rumors about this place, how its "Gulliver Treatment" as it was called made you feel like a goddess when you were done. However, that wasn't the only rumor she had heard. She had heard that the staff were miniature humans who tended to your every need, though she had shrugged off the thought as ridiculous. Nevertheless, the treatment did take all day, so she had arrived at the salon in the wee hours of the morning.

Still, even though it was early, she looked like a wealthy debutante that was going somewhere a little casual. She was dressed in an expensive cashmere sweater along with the expensive pants and heels. A velvet hat sat atop of her head.

All in all, she was almost six feet tall with a very long body and legs. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a prim ponytail that emerged from her hat and flowed down her back, while her pretty face was marred by the air of snobbery that she gave off.

She sighed softly and walked through the double doors, setting eyes upon a young woman around her age at the front desk. The sound of running water, snipping scissors, and women chatting could be heard in the main room to her right.

"Yes, can I help you?" the young woman, who happened to be Tara, asked.

"Yes. I am Jacqueline Lafont..." she said simply. She spoke English perfectly, with only a slight hint of a French accent in her speech. It was natural; she was born in the United States after all.

Tara's eyes lit up with understanding.

"Oh, yes, yes, of course. We've been expecting you; it is really such an honor. I have you penciled in for an eight o'clock appointment. You are here for our famous Gulliver Treatment?"

"That is correct..." Jacqueline responded.

"Okay, we shall arrange it immediately. Follow me..." Tara said, as she gathered up a few papers and her clipboard and walked towards the right into the main room.

"I don't see anything that would indicate a full-body treatment here.." Jacqueline commented, as she followed Tara into the main room. Tara hummed appreciatively.

"Did you notice that this building has two stories to it?" she asked rhetorically. Jacqueline nodded, but kept following her anyway.

"The first floor is where our store and regular salon facilities are located. The second floor holds the office of both the general manager and owner, and it is where the Gulliver Treatments take place, away from the noise and distractions of the first floor. My job is to inform you about the nuances of the Gulliver Treatment, though I myself do not know what goes on up there..."

"I see..."

Tara led them back to a grubby looking door at the end of the room, past a woman who was getting her hair washed. Tara led the heiress up the poorly lit staircase towards another grubby looking door at the top.

She opened the door and gestured immediately toward the right. Unlike the first floor, which was stock with people and decoration, the area they were in now was a stock grey hallway that was also poorly lit. Tara opened the first door on the right and gestured to it.

Beyond the first door, there were six pairs of identical doors leading to different rooms, until the hallway forked to the left around thirty feet away. That must've been where the general manager and owner had their offices.

The room they just entered had a grey desk and a few charts on the wall that Jacqueline didn't understand. They were all caricatures of a woman's body, with certain areas highlighted, and interestingly enough, they were all numbered one-twelve.

Tara sat down at the opposite end of the desk and put one sheet of paper and a pen in front of Jacqueline.

"This is the medical waiver. Basically, it states that Liliputian Beauty Salon and Spa is not responsible for any medical issues that may occur during the treatment. It is also an agreement that tells you that this treatment involves an exposure of privacy that you must agree to before we go further. Give it a quick glance over... and we will work out the cost after you are finished." Tara explained.

"I already expected something like this to occur, so it is of no consequence..." Jacqueline said, skimming the waiver and jotting down her name quickly in the signature box. She handed it to Tara, who filed it away immediately.

"Now, let's move onto different matters, our setup. We have a reputation for the Gulliver Treatment, but the fact of the matter is they should technically be called the Gulliver Treatments..." Tara explained. Jacqueline looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you see those charts along the wall? Currently we have twelve specialists within our employment that administer the treatment, and each one has certain... ahem, "traits" that allow them to specialize in different areas. This is still a full-body beauty treatment, but to put things more accurately there are twelve different treatments, each of them with differences. For example, Treatment #2 will still give you the standard treatment that all of the Gulliver Treatments require, but Specialist #2 is a masseur, and will spend more time and energy to give you a better massage, which compared to Specialist #6, who was a hairstylist downstairs before being "promoted"..."

"So that means I get a "bonus" out of which treatment I pick, so to speak..."

"That's one way to look at it. Each of the twelve specialists has the ability to perform the minimum requirements of the Gulliver Treatment, but their true specialties promise a little extra..."

She set out the other papers on the desk, and they were each charts identical to the ones on the way.

"These charts explain each treatment in detail. Feel free to look through them at your own leisure..." Tara said. Jacqueline nodded and looked through them. They all explained what the core of the Gulliver Treatment was, and the "bonus" that came with them.

"However, I should point out the Specialists 3, 7, and 8 are all booked for the day, so you'll have to choose from the other nine..." Tara explained, but Jacqueline was already interested in one.

"Hmm, this one looks interesting..." she noted, holding up the piece of paper to Tara, who smiled.

"Ah, you have good taste. Treatment #5 is our most renowned treatment. Specialist #5 is our most dedicated employee, but Treatment #5 does not have specialty, per say. Treatment #5 devotes extra time and attention to every area of your body. It is known as the "Goddess Treatment" around here. However, Treatment #5 is our most expensive treatment, and it also takes two hours longer to complete. Are you sure you want to choose this one?" Tara asked.

"I'm positive. I would like a beauty treatment everywhere so I can prepare for tomorrow. May we begin immediately?" Jacqueline asked.

"Of course, I will go inform Specialist #5. Meanwhile, you are assigned to Room #5, which is the third door from the left coming in. You will find that a bathrobe has already been prepared for you. Please change into it. Specialist #5 will be with you in a few minutes to breakdown how this twelve-hour session will work..." Tara explained.

"I understand..."

"It's a pleasure having your business..." Tara said, shaking Jacqueline's hand. Jacqueline smiled slightly before walking out into the hallway and to the right. She halted before Door #5, tentatively reaching out and turning the handle.

She was pleasantly surprised. This was more like the first floor. The floor was tiled, there was actual floral wallpaper, and there was a comfy, adjustable chair in the center, where she was apparently supposed to sit. There was a nightstand close to it, which held a vase and few magazines.

There was a closet over to the side; it probably held supplies for the treatment. On the doorknob though there was a simple, white bathrobe that seemed to be about her size.

She took off her hat and clothes and slipped into the white robe, sighing as she took a seat in the adjustable chair and grabbed a magazine.

She hoped she would be able to begin the treatment soon...

Chapter End Notes:

My first giantess story.  Hope you like it.