- Text Size +

Ever so she cycled forward,the ass-movements and the pressure seemed to Jackson more intense.She could not feel his micro body and was literally crushing his ribs,yet his penis hardened because he could clearly see Ashley's two big killer cheek-mounds clad in sexy blue shorts gyrating on him as his head somehow had got the opportunity to be outside in the air,it was just sticking out from under those gigantic female flesh balls.Ashley was at that very hour in a full mood of cycling,she was already pretty ahead of the other competitors,and trying to run her bike as much faster as she could.

All of a sudden,she lifted her ass a bit from the seat to gain the needed momentum pedalling at the highest speed.It's true that Jackson here for a little moment,enjoyed a freedom,but one part of his mind felt so sad,perhaps due to this abrupt seperation.His desire to be in an endless contact with that ass refused to die.

While thinking all these pathetic thoughts,he noticed some strange thing on Ashley's butt moving above his body.The sweet blue shorts were stained at certain areas with fresh blood.

This really frightened Jackson,he was so much erotically charged,he couldn't even be aware of the fact that he was bleeding.He longed for his fantasy happening in reality and sometimes smartly used to imagine:'Ah!if I were butt crushed on a bike seat by some sexy woman.'But these old imaginations seemed to him so futile now against this real one.Ashley had no time to lose,she was just a mile away from the finishing line.Again she sat down hard on her saddle-Jackson knew that for the last time he was viewing Ashley's witch-ass.This violent butt-drop smushed Jackson's almost pulverized figure.The mad cheeks of Ashley were sweating,a bodily flavour perhaps mixing with the juice of  her clit was soaking his loser limbs.His whole bleeding body was stuck to her shorts,his penis got squeezed leaving no more sexual excitement.Her body was just beating and punishing the useless body of a loser lover.But she was completetely unaware of this accident taking place beneath her rear.Jackson was being treated like an object.

Jackson died!Yet the beautiful,talented Ashley went on cycling for the last remained minutes ass-dancing on his dead body and came first in the race.Nobody paid much attention to the tiny blood-spots on her bike-seat or on her bike-shorts.Jackson's corpse stayed as just a deep red pulp on that hot ladies' bike's black gel saddle when Ashley was receiving her first prize from the college principal.

After the race was over,that bike was sold to a different girl,aged little less than Ashley;she was a school-girl who loved to wear red velvet skirts while going to school on bicycle.Dead Jackson had to spend good times again now with a little sister.This gave his loser corpse more reputation and glory or more pressure and humiliation.By the way,the girl used the same seat as the blood was long-dried and Jackson became skeletal,flattened on the seat as if he had been a part of that,a tattoo of a powdered skeleton.

 (Ofcourse Jackson was missing from his class and from his home as well but nobody was tensed so much for it,even his parents didn't cry much over the fact.Confused George surprisingly found his machine in the children's park.Now folk you say who on this damn earth would care much for an ugly hopeless valueless loser guy like him!)