- Text Size +
Story Notes:

and yet ANOTHER story i've had cooped up in the ol' noggin for awhile. enjoy. also please review, I love those reviews!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please review, getting reviews are just awesome! and it definetely makes me want to write more!

Mom's Little Guinea Pig

 

Amy sighed as she reviewed her notes for what must have been the hundredth time by now. The paper of formulas and calculations was becoming a jumbled mess of numbers and letters, the equations making less sense every time she glanced at it.

 

She shut her eyes, tucking a bit of her short blonde hair behind her ear and inhaling, trying to relax. She'd been at this for days, trying to “crack the code” to make a breakthrough in her research, to perfect her formula. She needed it done soon if she wanted her grant from Phalanx Industries, so she could continue her research and to feed her and her son.

 

She rubbed her temples, trying to focus.

 

Think Amy think, she told herself, trying to picture each ingredient already used in the creation of her formula. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair, her exceptionally large rear causing it to groan beneath her. She stared out of her bedroom window into the hot afternoon sky.

 

Jake will be home soon, I guess I'll stop working then she thought to herself.

 

It was supposed to be a breakthrough in medical science, a mass reducing injection that could be used to shrink imperfections within the body, tumors for example, would be injected with her formula, and would then dwindle away until they could no longer cause harm. Potentially it could even be used on a microscopic level, shrinking cancer cells. Of course, this was all speculation, she still needed to finalize the formula, and she needed to test it, all within the next few days. Amy had no idea how she would pull this off.

 

She tried to picture the equations in her head, since staring blankly at her notes was getting her nowhere. She repeated to herself over and over what she would be required to have in order for it to be successful. She focused all her attention on finding that last ingredient she would need.

 

She stared at the small test tube suspended before her, the clear liquid inside taunting her, she knew she was close, but she needed it finished and tested before Wednesday.

 

Suddenly it dawned on her.

 

No! She thought, It can't be that simple!

 

She snatched the formula off of her desk and rushed downstairs into the kitchen, her heavy breasts nearly smacking her in the face as she did so.

 

She ran to the stove and turned on the burner.

 

Could this really be it? Amy mused as she positioned the vial over the burner, stepping back and waiting. It took only a minute before the liquid inside began to bubble. It almost reached boiling temperature, when it suddenly changed to a bright clear blue in color. Amy shrieked in delight, taking it carefully from the stove. She hadn't needed another ingredient at all, she just needed to change the formula's temperature!

 

She sat on the couch in her living room and stared at it, gleefully, practically spilling with pride. She'd done it.

 

“Now I just need to test the darn thing” Amy said, a but saddened in remembering that she still wasn't entirely done.

 

Strangely, almost as if on cue, the front door opened and Jake stepped inside.

 

“Hey mom” he said, setting his bag beside the front door.

 

Amy stood, smiling, and walked over to him.

 

Jake was a high school senior. He shared her blonde hair and was almost as tall as her 6'3.

 

“Hi sweetie” she said, hugging him, pressing his body into hers.

 

Jake endured the usual smothering, his face pressed into his mother's large chest.

 

“Did you finish your research?” he asked in concern, his mother had been hard at work for weeks, and he knew she was reaching the end of her rope.

 

“Almost!” Amy replied excitedly, “I just have one more step before I can present it!”

 

“Really? That's great mom! What do you need? Can I help?” Jake said enthusiastically, glad that this project, which had stumped and frustrated his mother for so long would finally come to an end.

 

“Well.....” Amy started, I DO need to test it......

 

“I suppose you can help me, if you really want to sweetie” Amy said, judging her son's reaction.

 

“Of course I want to help Mom!” Jake replied, grabbing his mothers risk, “now come on! What can I do to help?”

 

Amy smiled lovingly, she bent forward and kissed his cheek. “Come with me sweetheart” she said, leading him upstairs to her work station.

 

She seated him across from her as she rummaged through some equipment.

 

“Put your arm up on the table please hon” she said.

 

Jake obeyed, rolling up his sleeve.

 

His mother wrapped a black strap with a small hole and a dial on it around his arm. From there she grabbed the light blue formula and produced a needle, sucking a small amount of the liquid into it.

 

“Okay, breathe slowly now dear” she told him, pointing the needle at the hole in the patch.

 

Jake nodded and manually slowed his breathing, closing his eyes, awaiting the sting. He didn't particularly like needles, but he trusted his mother, if the fact that he was allowing her to inject him with a completely untested product wasn't enough proof of his trust in her already.

 

“Deep breaths sweetie” she said as she plunged the needle into his arm.

 

Jake winced and his breathing became louder and more erratic.

 

“Almost done” Amy cooed as the needle emptied slowly into her son's arm.

 

She sighed, relaxing as she pulled the needle from him and swabbed it's entry point.

 

“So now what?” He asked, curios as to what the device on his arm was for, and what he should expect.

 

“Well, now we wait to see if the pressure in your arm decreases, if it does, then well know that it works and that it reduced a few of your muscle fibers in mass”.

 

Jake shifted in his seat and soon became bored, he felt nothing.

 

“Anything?” he asked after a few minutes.

 

Amy sighed unhappily, “I don't think s- oh wait a minute!” she exclaimed as the needle on the dial suddenly started to drop steadily, “Jake it's working!” she cried.

 

Jake smiled, happy for his mother. Then he suddenly felt it, a stinging sensation, his arm cramped up.

 

“Jake? What is it what's wrong?” she asked, concern in her voice as her son winced.

 

“I....I don't know! My arm!” Jake cried, he gripped it, and the suddenly the cramping was surging throughout his whole body. He fell from his chair and curled up and the floor, rocking back and forth.

 

“Jake!” Amy cried, tears welling in her eyes, her heart thumping in her chest as she watched her son double over in pain.

 

“Jake please! Tell me what's wrong!”

 

Jake stopped moving entirely.

 

“Oh my god....no.......” Amy whispered.

 

Then something unexpected happened. As she leaned forward to press her hand on his neck to feel for a heartbeat, Jake suddenly began to.....shrink.

 

Amy gasped as her son slowly but surely dwindled into his clothing, until only they remained.

 

She carefully reached down and removed his shirt.

 

She nearly fainted.

 

There he was, close to two inches tall, curled up in a ball, naked, and unconscious, was her son Jake.

 

“Jake....oh my god.....my baby.....” she reached down, her motherly instincts taking over as she cradled him in her palm. Her previous fear replaced by adoration and loving affection as her son was now an adorable two inches, and helpless.

 

He stirred, groaning.

 

“Jakey? Jake wake up sweetie...” she cooed, no longer worried, in fact, she was rather interested and intrigued to see what her work had accomplished.

 

“Mom?” Jake said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

 

It took only a moment for him to lose his mind.

 

He screamed when he saw her. She had always been bigger than him, but now? She was a giantess!

 

“Mom you're huge!” He cried.

 

Despite the seriousness of the situation, Amy giggled at that.

 

“No silly, you just shrunk.”

 

“What?”

 

Jake stood, looking down at his naked form. He blushed and covered himself, then proceeded to stare out over the room, his mouth wide in a mix of wonder and horror.

 

“Mom how did......the formula!?” He shouted.

 

She nodded. “Looks like t does more than shrink specific areas, sorry sweetie...”

 

Jake sighed. “well...can you change me back?”

 

Amy looked down on her son. So tiny, helpless, dependent on her. It was almost as if he were a baby again. Her baby. She loved that thought, and often wished she had a second child before now. Now, she had almost exactly what she wanted, Jake would be moving out after summer, but now....well, it didn't look like he would be going anywhere soon. And there was still the matter of observing the effects of her formula, she was still very interested to see if anything else might happen.

 

She was shaken from her thoughts by her son.

 

“Hello!? Mom!?” He was shouting.

 

“Sorry sweetie, mommy was just thinking, what did you ask again?”

 

Jake sighed, frustrated. “I asked if you could return me to normal.”

 

“Well, making an antidote shouldn't be very difficult.”

 

“Oh thank god” Jake said, visible relief on his face.

“But I’m not ready to fix you up just yet.” His mother finished, awaiting his reaction.

 

Jake looked up at her, a concerned look on his face. “What? What do you mean?”

 

“Honey, you asked if you could help your mother, you wanted her research to be perfect right?”

 

Jake didn't answer, his eyes just stared up at hers, waiting.

 

“Well...” she continued, “I think it's best if we wait awhile, to see what other side effects, if any, this formula may produce.”

 

Jake shifted his stance a bit, his feet pressing into the warm flesh of his mothers palm. He suddenly felt very small, as if his situation was suddenly real, as if it hadn't been until now, when his mother had just said that.

 

“You're saying you.....you want to keep me like this?” He asked, looking back up at her.

 

She saw the anger in his face, and heard it in his words.

 

“Yes sweetheart, that's what mommy said.”

 

Jake pinched the bridge of his nose. He couldn't believe he was hearing this.

 

“Mom.....are you insane!?” He shouted, suddenly.

 

Amy's loving smile turned to a frown.

 

“Be careful young man...” she started.

 

“Oh don't give me that! You're the one who's deciding that even though you have the power to fix this....this.....mess! That you're going to let me stay like this for....for your research!?”

 

Amy didn't move, but continued to stare down her son.

 

“Yes dear, I'm sorry if that upsets you.”

 

“UPSETS ME!?” Jake shouted, his face a dark red.

 

He was about to shout a slew of insults when suddenly he felt it, his muscles cramped and before he knew what was happening, he dropped to an inch and a half. He stood there, completely still, his mouth hanging wide.

 

Amy stared on in astonishment.

 

“I don't believe it....” she whispered “You shrink when your adrenaline reaches high levels!” she said, more in wonder than concern for her tiny son's safety.

 

Jake just stared at his hands in horror, fearing what this would mean for him.

 

Amy stood, sending Jake on his back as his whole world rocked back and forth.

 

“Hold on tight sweetheart” she said as she walked over to their couch.

 

Jake shook nervously as the ground moved about at a frightening pace below him, he gripped his mother's thumb, which was now taller than he was, for dear life.

 

“This is just.....amazing!” His mother said as she sat down, Jake nearly lost his lunch as he nearly lifted off of her hand, he felt like he was in a falling elevator.

 

“Sorry Jakey, here, why don't you rest on the table while mommy works.

 

Jake was set gently on the coffee table's hardwood surface as his mother grabbed pen and paper and began to scribble notes noisily.

 

“You can stop that sweetie” His mother said, referring to his covering up, “It's nothing I haven't already seen you know.”

 

Jake hesitantly removed his hands from his crotch and decided to look around the room which he had once lived in, now a massive expanse, the floor a wooden ocean, with giant islands of furniture scattered throughout it's surface. Everything was a bit jarring at first, but the most terrifying change for him was his mother, who was apparently now a controlling giantess.

 

As Amy scribbled away, making note of all the important things she'd noticed about Jake's condition so far, she decided to give herself a bit of a break. She reached down and slipped off her shoes, scratching beneath the sock and eventually removing that as well. Once she'd done that for both feet, Amy propped them up on the table, next to her son.

 

Jake watched in awe as the bare feet he'd massaged so often to help his mother relax after a stressful day of work now rested on either side of him. They were mountainous compared to him, Jake was no larger than Amy's smallest toe. His eyes traveled from calloused balls of her feet, up her perfectly wrinkled soles, to her wiggling toes, one of which bared a copper and green toe ring.

 

“Wow...” was all he could manage, he was frightened, intimidated, and somewhat.....aroused at the difference in size between him and his mother now.

 

Amy looked down from her notes to find her son staring in awe between her bare feet.

 

“Do you like mommy's pretty feet?” She asked in a playful tone. “You know you always gave the best foot rubs Jake, seriously, they were amazing.”

 

Jake looked at her, not entirely understanding this new found attraction toward her feet.

 

“They look nice” was all he dared to say, then he turned and walked away, not wanting to be near them any longer for fear of what his thoughts may turn to.

 

Amy smiled as he walked away, “You're too nice sweetie” she said, liking the attention she was getting. She tried to return to her notes, but her mind kept returning to her tiny son at her feet. She tried to picture what it must be like for him, standing there, beneath her towering soles. She was surprised to find that she....liked it. That she really liked the idea of her son at the mercy of her feet.

 

This troubled her, why would she want that? It was just so strange...and yet. Curiosity caused her to bring her left foot to her face. She sniffed and found that it didn't exactly smell like roses.

 

Now imagine that at his size... She thought. A smile spread across her face.

 

Jake wandered aimlessly about the table, eventually finding interest in comparing his new size to the TV remote. He tried turning it on, but found he wasn't heavy enough for the power button. Just as he stepped off his mother called him.

 

“Jake” she said, setting her notes down, “come here please”.

 

Jake obeyed, walking to the edge of the table, his mother's knees a few feet in front him.

 

“Jake” she started, “I'm really tired, I've been working all day...”

 

“And?” Jake asked, not entirely interested in their conversation.

 

“Well, I thought maybe you might offer me one of your famous foot rubs?” She said, waiting for him to actually pay attention.

 

Jake thought he'd misheard. “You're not serious, right?”

 

She just smiled and placed her giant bare feet beside him again.

 

“Mom this is...” he coughed as their odor wafted to his nose. “this is.....too much mom...I can't...”

 

“Oh I'm sure you can manage somehow, for mommy? Please?”

 

She pointed her big toe downwards and nudged him with it.

 

Jake felt it, that feeling of arousal as her toe made contact with his body.

 

“Okay okay! Just....stop....please!” Jake said eventually, standing back as his mother pressed her soles into the table.

 

 He swallowed heavily, would he be able to control his strange new feelings, what if she noticed?