- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mark's house.

Mark after he parked his car in his garage and the garage door closed turned on the light in the car.
Mark opened up the glove box and looked inside and discovered that the little man had gotten out of the hanky and was looking up at him. “What now?” Is what Mark heard from his glove box.
The little man saw only Mark forehead and eyes.
Mark was confused and somehow strangely aroused. “Hold still.” Mark said as he reached into the glove box. First only pulling out the hanky. "No no that won't work. Just hold onto my hand, so that I can pull you out.” The little man did what Mark said and as soon as Mark had him in front of him he smiled and held him in front of his face. The half naked little body holding onto his hand as if it were a anchor of freedom being pulled out of a deep ocean and now the voyage could begine.

“Are you going to give me back my pants and shoes?” asked the little man.
Mark chuckled and replied “ Well now I think I should wash them first and let them dry out, but until then, I suppose you could sleep over with me. Maybe for a few days until this condition of your  wears off.” “That isn't going to happen. I am never ever going to be a normal sized man ever again.” said the little man sadly and cried. Mark cuddled him up with both of his hands.
“Why not?” asked Mark.
“Well you see sir, I belong in jail actually. I have been convicted and have murdered more than 5 other men. I was in the mafia, and after I got arrested I discovered that I never really had any real friends. Or else I wouldn't be in this situation now. My whole life was a lie. In certain sought out deep secret high-tech security jails we are getting shrunk these days. It is not everywhere and we have to sign an agreement first. I signed mine, because I do not have anything else to loose. Either death row or death or getting bumped of by the mafia boss, and I was promised, that life would be easier. Not too many citizen know about this procedure. And who would believe that it is possible anyways? This was not done against my will. I was on my way to getting transported from the laboratory where they shrunk me when the security guard, who was actually a gangster who was supposed to steal us, and bring us to the mafia boss. We I mean ah...me and other guy I ment. The other guy got unshrunk by the guard who just happened to be his compliance. He told me that the ray had only enough pull for one attempt. They killed the driver and told me to run like hell or they would have to squash me. I watched from the sewer- drain as the the 2 got shot down by the police in a gun fight. I did not look back and just ran. It all happened too fast this morning. Then I met up with you in the huge parking lot. And now I just do not know what is worse. I was sentence to life anyways, without a chance for parole. You are probably my last chance. I am at your mercy. You can do whatever you want with me... I would rather you not contact the police...I guess.”
Mark never felt such excitement before. He could not believe that he was right. He held the little man in his hands and could not take his eyes off him. Mark could taste the water in his mouth and swallowed. Mark undid his belt slowly with his other hand. Mark had an enormous erection.
Mark could not hold back and jerked off all over his T-Shirt holding the little man against his cheek with his other hand feeling his little body kicking against his chin and yelling, Mark let out a groan of pleasure. Mark sat there a couple of minutes with the little man still in his fist held against his cheek. Then he looked at him again and wanted to apologize feeling his cock hardening up again, deciding to get the hanky and wrapping the little man up. “Now just stay wrapped up in this thing till we get situated in the house. I am going to pack you up in my underwear, so don't think about unwrapping yourself okay, or you might just fall onto the floor and hurt yourself. We both need a shower!” Mark put him in the wrapped up hanky then placed it against his wet slimmy hard-on, then his pulled his boxer shorts up over it all then he pulled his pants on. Mark got out of the car turned the light on in the garage and unpacked his trunk. Mark packed all of the good from the supermarket out in the kitchen where it belonged, then he headed for the sleeping room. Mark took off all of his clothes but left his boxers on and held the newly wrapped up package there so that it would not fall on the floor. Mark pulled them down on the floor, held the wrapped up man in his hand. Mark held in his other hand his hark cock and smacked it against the wrapped up package in his other hand. “Man does that feel good!” said Mark watching the small movements of the little man wrapped up in his hanky.
Mark could not help himself and got into bed. Mark put the hanky on his pillow and slowly unwrapped it feeling curiosity, feeling excitement, and the warmth in the hanky.