- Text Size +

The little man looked up at him seeing Mark's face and a undressed upper body.
“Now come on, it's your turn take off your T-Shirt.” Mark told him licking his lips.
Mark was so full of sexual energy, what he had not felt in years. “What do you want from me?” yelled the little man. “Well I wanted to get a better look at you that's all.” Mark said smiling.
Mark tore his t-shirt off. “Now now that is more like it. Now you can see how much more stronger I am than you.” Mark kissed him between his tits. As Mark felt the warmth on his lips he got more excited and started licking him. The little man yelled and kicked. This made it even more enjoyable for Mark. To quiet him down Mark went and tongued up his face feeling how the little man tried to move out the way of his gentle tongue movements. “Don't you like french kissing, little one? I've never kissed a man before now. But I could get used to you! Now be quieter or I'll have to teach you just who here the boss is. And I think we both won't like that very much.” said Mark
The little man stopped screaming and kicking around. He felt the hot breathe from Mark's mouth and was too busy wiping Marks spit away from his face. The little man never thought that he would be forced to have sex with a giant man, but somehow he was getting off on it.

Mark giggled and found the little man cute and his disposition was rather charming. Mark had never been able to imagine sex with another man before, or in the last 8 years having sex at all. This was stronger than Mark could imagine. This was realer than real. Mark had a little man, a partner and did not want to ever let him go.
Mark held the little man on his pillow with one hand, while getting up on his knees pulling the pillow between his legs. The little man could only see how far away Mark's face was, and how enormous Mark's upper body was, and how he was held down unable to get out of the way from Mark's coming orgasm. Mark rubbed pre-cum on the little man from his hard cock. Stroking his best piece slowly, saying “You know what you got coming at you. Don't you? You ain’t stupid. Did you think I was too old?” Mark spit in his hand and stroked faster and faster until he exploded all over the pillow and the tiny body. Such power, so much amusement.
After he was done he knelt down and licked the little man free of his sperm and saw that his little sex toy had a hard on too. “Now take a look at that, you seemed to have enjoyed it too.
Well if you don't jerk yourself off right now, I might get offended and angry. I am going to count to 3!” Before Mark could start to count the little man started, Mark spit on his private part and the little man came. Mark licked this up too and smiled. The little man lay wet from sex juices on Mark's pillow.
Mark was next to him with his face next to him, looking,  laying naked.
Both of them did not know what was going on, but they sure were happy to have found one another.  Both were exhausted!  Mark thought about his nipples, then he decided that would be enough for today.
Mark was just a dumbfounded as before but at least he was not lonely anymore.