- Text Size +

Mark did his thing as usual, read the newspaper, went to the supermarket on Thursdays, and collected his social security, and his little friend stayed home of course and got used to his new fishtank appartment. Mark did his best with doll clothing, and make-shift furniture.  Mark even took him out to watch DVD's and T.V.  Enjoyed the time and companionship they shared.

This went on for about a month.

One night Mark awoke around 2a.m., got and out bed naked, and put on his slippers which were laying next to the bed, because he had to piss.
As he turned on the light and peered down into the fishtank, he could see his little friend in the corner crying. Mark felt strangley aroused again. „Now now...what ever is the problem my little dick teaser? Come come...“ Mark said softly picking up the little man gently, then giving him a kiss.  "I do not know, sir!  The whole of my situation and the fact of me being shrunk and helpless!  I want to go home!  But I do not have a home anymore!"  The little man yelled. The little man could smell Mark's bad breathe.

"Look you are home here with me.  I can imagine that it aint easy.  But I would never do anything to hurt you.  It was not me who told you to be criminal, now was it? Stop feeling sorry for yourself.  You poor thing...Shhhhh...now I got you my baby, little little man.  There there..."Mark said in a gentle manner.

Mark took his other hand was playing with his ever hardening nipple. Mark got an idea. „Now now, just suck on my nipple little one, just like with your Mother. That's right I am going to make everthing alright. Shh...there there!  Go on now.“ Mark then held his little toy up to the nipple. And the little man did just that. The nipple passt almost fully in his mouth. And Mark held him there as he went into the bathroom and pissed in the sink at the same time. „That is nice, and now you feel more a home I hope. You can have my nipples anytime you want. Good man! Look you are at home here with me now!  I am going to take care of you.  You do not ever have to be afraid of anything anymore.“ Mark said.  The little man could smell and feel the warm piss fumes rising.  Feel the ever hardening nipple in his mouth.  

After Mark was done pissing he watched in the mirror as his little sex toy did his nipples. Mark made sure that he did both sides. Mark's cock got hard without any manual effort!
It was amazing for Mark. Eventhough he had this little wonder with him for only a Month, it was never boring. Mark's cock was still harder than any given sledge-hammer on any given midday sidewalk, as if Marilyn Monroe were to walk naked right on out of his favorite juvenile girl calender at the same time! Pre-cum was dripping out. Mark tasted the pre-cum and was rubbing it all over his sex-toy too making sure some of it was going in his mouth.  "Shhh...just open your mouth. That's a good boy!  Now now I can see that your horny too."  Mark wispered looking down at his pet.
The little man was horny as well and was pulling on his own dick.

After about 10 minutes the little man quit. „I cannot continue Sir, my mouth hurts cause they are too hard, it doesn't matter which side!“ Mark smiled down at him, happy to hear him. The contact made him even more hot than the babying. Mark took him with him in bed.  "Now I know you just came!  Well now it is my turn little mister!"

Mark sat on the bed with his back on the wall. He then place the little man on his beer belly.  The little man felt the warmth of the grey hair, the body heat, and looked down to see Marks best piece, just standing at attention waiting on him.
„Now slide your little ass on down there and make me happy!“ Mark demanded.
The little man did as he was told rubbing, licking to head, and massaging Mark's cock. Mark then opened up the drawer next to the be and pulled out a the titty-pinchers that he bought online a few weeks about and attached one on each nipple.
Looking down at his toy in excitement, watching, and enjoyed the show. The power he felt, the nice tight ass the little man had, the slight pain of the titty pinchers. Mark took the little man in his hand,  Mark turned him over, held him up to his face and licked him from his feet to his head, enjoying the form of his body on his tounge. Mark then lowered him down to his cock and beat it lightly against his toy's back side. Saying „That right you little dick teaser. Spanking time! Oh you have a tight ass, you do you do...I am never going to let you go.    You are mine! Do you hear me dammit! Tell me that you like my cock! Yell it!“
„Yes sir, yes sir I like your cock sir, I like your cock!“ The little man yelled and screamed over and over again.  
Mark held the little man on his belly button. The little man screamed and yelled, Mark then jerked himself the rest of the way off. Mark came, and let out a moan, a long long orgasm.
Mark then took his slimy little toy up to his mouth and placing the whole of his body in his mouth feet first up to his tits, licking him clean.  Moaning of pleasure.  Mark got a second orgasm!  He then let his pet crawl out of his mouth and down his chin where he ended up curled up in his grey hair on his chest.

Mark took a hanky out of the drawer next to the bed and gave it to his little pet.  The little man currled up in it and went to sleep on Mark's chest.

The little man was exausted, and too tired to feel sorry for himself anymore. None the less he came too as he was in the bathroom sucking on Mark's overly huge nipples.  Knowing that it calmed him down in a strange way.  Knowing that he felt safe in Mark's hands.  On Mark's chest.  Knowing that this situation was better than prison. He knew that he started to fall in love with Mark, even if he did not want to be considered gay.  Right before he went to sleep he thought about the father he never had.  If his father would have been just as big and strong as Mark?

Mark stayed on the bed for about an hour with his hand holding his pet, who was wrapped up snuggly tight in the hanky and watched T.V.  

Mark finally took the titty-pinchers off and let them fall on the floor.  Then he knew that his toy need a break.  Mark then carried his toy in the bathroom and bathed him in the sink and put him to bed in the fishtank again. His pet went into his little bed and went right to sleep.  Mark watched him for about 20 minutes and forgot about the world around himself.  

Mark was pleased to have such a pet.