- Text Size +
My breathing was heavy and all I could see was darkness. As my heart continued racing, I knew that was all I wanted to see. I couldn't bear the thought of it anymore. A small part of my mind had actually grown content in the fact that I was a woman. My body and mind was getting used to the process of waking up female and I was starting to get used to my physical and mental changes. But had that last night really happened? Was I really reduced to a doll? I couldn't bear the thought of it anymore. I found myself shrieking in my head, but my mouth remained silent. I was laying flat on a surface that was unforgiving on my tender back. It was the thick plastic that I remember being in before.

I blinked my eyes open, once, twice, and a third time. I was laying flat on my back. I noticed something different about myself almost immediately. Above me I noticed the bright shining light from the ceiling, pulsing on me as if I were on an operating table. But panning down I noticed my breasts and that I was in a different ensemble. I curiously tugged at the strange feeling lace. It was a dark red, but that was about all I could make out. I stood up and felt a noticeably draft come up my thighs and I shivered. I could vaguely see myself in the reflection of the plastic crate. I was a mess!

My hair was frazzled and trembled when I ran it through my fingers. I looked as though I had been hungover, but it was worse than that. My eyes were drawn, and my outfit had completely changed. Surely, at my size I wouldn't have had the presence of mind or even ability to get into a new outfit. The thoughts ran rampant and I could only fill in the horrifying blanks. I also felt nauseaus and noticed the case smelled of Lysol.

My breathing slowly returned to normal, but I couldn't stop obsessing over myself in the pseudo-mirror. I turned slightly to the side to get a different view. I had some kind of ridiculous red ribbon tied around the waist. A small red strip of fabric brushed against my thighs. I also notice I was barefoot. In fact, I wasn't wearing anything except the red dress, or what appeared to be one. I ran my hands up my torso and clutched my breasts briefly. Not that I had any clue about my current anatomy but they seemed to at least be in proportion, which would make them no more than mere centimeters when compared to the entirety of my body, which I estimated to be about 6 inches, seeing as how the massive plastic crate spanned over two body lengths above me.

The case was translucent but not entirely see through. I could make out the room and that I was on the ground level, but details were blurred from my vantage point. Did I really care if I got out of the box though? With any luck, Valerie forgot I was there and I would just starve to death. But part of me feared that wasn't the case. Why else would she clean me and change me? Thats the only reasonable explanation for what had happened because my memories of the night were a blur.

Suddenly, I heard the door creak from a distance and Valerie's hushed voice fluttered into the room. She was brushing her hair and checking herself out in the mirror in the distance. Her form was magnified by the plastic, so she appeared as a funhouse figure, twisting and contorting in non-sensical ways, making me feel further disorienting. I was now awake enough to feel fear and I was deeply disturbed by everything that had happened.

Finally, the foggy giantess approached the crate and made eye contact with me. She now realized I was awake as well.

"Hey... Hi Bobby" she said, very shy and cautiously, almost as if she were approaching a kitten. She bent forward a bit and I caught a unique vantage point of her breasts move forward with her as she stared down at my unmoving self within the crate. I stood up and gave her a nervous stare. I don't know why she wasn't moving either because she could've easily done whatever she'd like to me. I almost wish she would, and just flush me down the toilet.

"H-Hi... Valerie..." I said, unable to show any emotion one way or another. I was also full aware that she probably didn't hear me, but at least could see I was talking. I felt increasing embarassment to be in front of her like this, so i tried to pace around the box to avoid feeling like I was being watched. This only made things worse. The fact that I knew her eyes were fixated on me as I navigated the very tight space only made me more aware of her presence.

"Please don't faint again" I heard her say and she reached her hand behind me so that I practically bumped into it. Having no choice, she curled her fingers up and made a basin for me to sit. My body awkwardly crumbled inside her hands, my head facing my knees as I held on to myself for dear life.

"Wh-What do you mean again?" I asked, now close enough to the giant to be heard.

"Last night... was really rough..." Valerie said slowly. Despite the night though, she appeared well prepared, her face a little red, but otherwise fine. Her hair seemed a bit "slept on", but she looked nothing like the nervous wreck I had been. A part of me envied this. "You um... got really... upset and started vomiting"

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I gasped, turning flush red.

"No, no!" she said, quickly, startling me in her hand, "it's fine! Honestly... I took care of it, but you were a mess... you also peed the place..."

"Oh my god..." I said, putting my head down. I was unable to look Valerie in the eye.

"Please don't worry about it" Valerie said softly, "You were scared, you had nowhere else to go, I would've done the same thing! I'm just glad you're alright"

A part of me remained still when she said that.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked, still not sure if I was delirious to this point.

"I said, I'm glad you're alright" Valerie repeated.

If I had more energy, I would've flipped out. I still mustered up some words.

"You call this alright?!" I said, "I look like death! I'm 6 inches tall, for fuck's sake!"

"I...I know..." Valerie frowned, "I didn't mean it like that"

"Then how did you mean it?!" I shrieked, "What is so ALRIGHT about this?!"

"I'm just glad you got some rest..." Valerie said, putting a finger dangerously close to my body. I gave her a frightened stare and pulled back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm sorry... you... you wanted me to hold you last night" Valerie explained.

"I did?" I said, in shock. I honestly didn't remember it, but it didn't surprise me. I remember my entire body trying to hug her while I shrank in front of her eyes, and even then I secretly wanted to be held and stay safe.

"It was really rough, like I said" Valerie continued. "I had to change your clothes..."

"Y-Yeah..." I said, chuckling uneasily as I yanked the thin red lace up to hide my half exposed breasts. "You... did..."

"Yeah, I had to... you were covered in your own vomit" Valerie frowned. "I could tell you didn't want me to ..."

"Yeah, I didn't" I tsked. "You mean you... saw me naked?"

Valerie nodded, trying not to smile, but I could tell she wasn't exactly dissapointed by it.

"Oh my god! Val!" I shrieked, standing up. I covered my breasts and legs as best as I could, my eyes darting around the room, but only able to see her face, larger than life. "You saw me naked? This is so embarassing! We're friends, Val! You can't... I've... ugh, please! Tell me that's not true!"

"I'm sorry, but it's true!" Valerie sighed, "I couldn't very well CHANGE you without taking off your old clothes"

"And what did you put on me?!" I asked, gesturing to the ridiculous red get-up.

"Um..." Valerie sighed, biting her lip. "It's really all I had... it was a red dress that I was using for a doll of mine and..."

"A doll?" I sighed, flopping my arms to the side in defeat. I guess at that point I should've felt grateful to be wearing anything. "So thats it, Val? I'm just a doll..."

"Please don't take everything so literally... especially now" Valerie said, "If it makes you feel any better, you were cute while you slept..."

"I was cute while I slept?!" I shrieked, making Valerie frown, "could you have SAID a more creepy thing? You're ripping my clothes off while I'm helpless and you're just watching me sleep? C'mon!"

"Hey!" Valerie said, her lower lip barred with slight anger and her eyes glaring at my tiny self in her hand. "I helped you out and kept you safe! You were threatening to kill yourself!"

"And you should've let me!" I shrieked, pointing at her.

"STOP!" she said, lowering her voice. Her mighty roar silenced me instantly. I held back and my limbs briefly quievered. No matter what happened, I was going to let her speak. "That is fucking ridiculous! I'm not going to let you die! I took care of you, and made you comfortable, and you even said you couldn't sleep unless someone was holding you... you said you were cold! You looked cold, and scared! I wanted to help you!"

As she spoke, I saw a tear form from her eye. The tear made its way down her face. Before it reached her lips, I did something we both didn't expect. I reached forward the best I could and wiped it with my hand, touching her giant face.

"I watched you fall asleep in my hands..." Valerie sighed, "and once I knew you were okay, I lowered you back into the crate, okay? I didn't WATCH you sleep, I didn't sleep with you, I didn't do anything inappropriate... ok?"

Moments of silence passed as I remained in her hand. Every time I came close to moving, a powerful fear held me back.

"Okay?" Valerie repeated, after I hadn't responded.

I slowly nodded my head, my wayward hair barely moving an inch.

"Bobby? You know I wouldn't hurt you, right?" Valerie asked.

Another long awkward pause followed.

"Bobby? You know that right?" Valerie asked, her tears beginning to reform as more time passed. To satisfy her, I nodded my head a lot more feverishly, my lips quivering at her might.

"That's not exactly what I'd call trust" Valerie sighed. I tried to open my mouth but the words wouldn't come out. I was so scared she might silence me again, or get physical and start hurting me. I know she wasn't the angry kind or a violent person but just one small mistake could've devastated me. Truth be told, I still wanted my life to end, but knowing my luck, Valerie would hurt me enough to paralyze me and I'd remain this way forever. I'd rather die than have that happen.

Valerie stayed silent, and so did I. Her giant eyes were fixated on my small and puny body. While I didn't speak, my actions showed my fear and uncomfortable nature as I tried not to look at her. I shrugged away from her, while still staying secluded in her hand.

"Are you mad because I saw you naked?" Valerie asked, in a sincere tone after some time had passed.

I remained silent.

"Please say something, Bobby!" Valerie said, "Please..."

Her voice was reduced to a whisper but was still plenty loud enough for me. I stood up and looked at her.

"I... I..." I stuttered.

"Bobby, please... we have to communicate..." Valerie said, "I know you're scared but I can't make this work if you won't talk... I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to scare you, so please.. let me know if I offended you in any way by seeing you naked..."

"Offended isn't really the right word..." I stuttered again, "but I guess I am a bit mad... I feel kind of..."

"What?" Valerie said.

"No... it's okay" I said.

"Bobby, please tell me" Valerie stuttered.

"I don't know..." I sighed, "I guess I feel taken advantage of"

"How so?" Valerie asked, appearing a bit surprised by my reaction.

"Well, I'm so small, Val" I said, forcing the words out. "It really isn't hard for you to undress me whenever you want... I... I feel like it's a bit unfair, don't you?"

"Oh..." Valerie said, before taking a long pause, "So do you want to see me naked, is that what this is?"

"Huh? What? No!" I said, almost laughing for the first time since being shrunk, "That's not how I meant it"

"Well... yknow..." Valerie said, her face growing suddenly brighter with a smile, "I still have to take a shower... and so do you..."

"Wh-What?" I said, my voice returning to utter fear, "Valerie, please don't!"

"Oh c'mon" Valerie chuckled, her laughing ringing through my head. I know she was trying to comfort me, but this was not the way to go about it. Already, I noticed that her hand was moving and we were making fast time towards her bathroom.

"V-Val... please, this isn't what I meant" I said again.

"Tsk tsk, I'm sorry, Bobby... but you're right" Valerie said, "it's not fair if I've seen you naked and you haven't seen me naked..."

"Val, it's okay, we're just friends" I said again. Valerie opened the bathroom door and drew us both inside. She set me down on the sink.

"Yknow what, I'm a fair person, Bobby" Valerie said, smiling proudly down at me. I knew now that she wouldn't hurt me but again my mind sickly hoped she would, because I grew afraid once again of our eventual fate together.

"It's okay, Valerie, really!" I stuttered, feeling more nervous than anything.

"Stop it, Bobby" Valerie chuckled, "it's fine, really. I saw you naked, and now you want the same, fair is fair"

I cringed as she said those words, because from this point on, almost nothing that would happen could be weighed as fair.