- Text Size +
Things got more intense when we returned to Valerie's room, but we were both angry.

"I just wish you'd lighten up and learn to take a joke!" Valerie said, storming in, barely even paying attention her purse as it seemed to swing uncontrollably from her shoulder. I stayed a good distance behind, feeling embittered from the ride home and everything we had almost done together. Here I was, transformed, maybe for life, and my friend was only thinking of her sexual needs.

"This isn't a joke, Val!" I snapped, "I could be stuck this way!"

"Good! Good!" Valerie said, "I hope you are stuck that way! Maybe then you'll realize what its like to have feelings and not be able to control them..."

"You take that back right now!" I snapped, stomping up to her. She threw her bag behind her and let it tumble onto her floor. She stood her ground and made herself appear intimidating to me.

"Make me, you bitch!" she yelled.

"What'd you call me?" I asked.

"You... little... bitch..." she said, with an arrogant smile on her face. I suddenly backhanded her in shock, a loud smack resonating in the room. She looked at me, hurt and offended, her face already boiling red from the hit. "How dare you!"

She tried to slap me back but I was smart enough to see it coming and I ducked, holding her arms back.

"I want you out of this house, Bobby!" she screamed, "out...NOW!!"

I simply didn't know how to react when she said those words. They fell on me like a rock but I knew she was right. I couldn't stay and make things awkward, but I couldn't leave and expect to find anyone else who could help me or show me even the slightest compassion. I also couldn't bear to go back to my everyday life as a woman and try to figure things out. She was the only one who even knew who I was on in the inside. She had the leverage in this situation and I had been nothing but a brat fighting with her. Nothing but a bitch.

"I mean it, Bobby..." Valerie sighed, her eyes crossed and narrowed. "Get out now."

She then began charging me and shoving me towards the door. I tried to push back but I felt weak and simply fell forward into her. She grunted and pushed me off. I fell onto the floor in a heap and felt like crying but I was too determined to hide my sadness. As I picked myself up, I said "Valerie, please..."

"No!" she snapped, crushing any words I could come up with. "Get out. Now"

"W-Wait! Let's try the cookie!" I blurted out, in a last ditch effort to save myself from leaving.

"What?" Valerie tsked.

"Y-Yes... the cookie he gave you!" I said, "please... let's open it and see what it says"

"Oh noooow you want to try the cookie..." Valerie said sarcastically. "I thought you didn't believe in that shit"

"I-I never said that" I said, almost crying. The anxiety was building within me and I had no clue if the cookie really did anything at all, but I just wanted her and I to calm down and to end this once and for all. "Please... Valerie, if you care about me even a little, open the cookie..."

Valerie began to feel less angry as she moved back towards her fallen purse, grabbing a cookie out of it. She set the purse upright on her desk and approached me with a little more kindness, holding the cookie in her hands.

"Of course I care about you... and... I'm sorry" she said, choking up a bit herself. Her hands were trembling as she held the cookie which shook back and forth with each passing second. "But... are you sure you want to do this?"

"Not really..." I sighed, biting my lip, "but what choice do we have?"

"Ok... well here" Valerie said, letting the dis-sheveled cookie tumble into my hands, "Open it"

I looked at her anxiously and handed it back to her.

"No, please. You open it" I said.

"What? Why?" she asked.

"The last time you opened the fortune cookie, right?" I asked, "and then something bad happened to me... if I open it, I'm afraid something bad will happen to YOU"

"W-Well... geez, I hadn't even thought of that" Valerie said, holding the cookie nervously.

"Do you remember what your fortune said?" I asked, "maybe there's a key to all of this..."

"H-Honestly, I don't even know" Valerie said, "I kind of look at those things and just pass them right out of my mind"

"C'mon, Val, think" I sighed, feeling exhausted from the whole thing.

"I really don't know, I'm sorry" Valerie said, "but here, have the cookie."

Again, she passed me the cookie. This was getting ridiculous.

"No... please... take it" I said, handing it off yet again.

"Bobby, I can't" she said, "If I were to open this and something awful happened to you... I couldn't..."

"I feel the same way, maybe we just shouldn't open it" I said nervously.

"But then you're definitely stuck that way" Valerie sighed frustrated.

"Oh--oh well..." I said meekly, "there are worse things than..."

"No! No! Okay fine! I'll open it, Bobby" Valerie said nervously. "But please don't hate me"

"I could never hate you" I sighed with a smile, putting my hand on hers while she steadied her other hand to open the cookie. She cracked it slowly open, keeping her eyes back on me. I looked at her for several seconds, waiting for what she'd have to say next. "What does it say?"

"It says, "Don't sweat the small things, you'll end up in the arms of someone that loves you."

I sighed and leaned back, letting go of her hand.

"That's it?" I said with disgust, "Just another smaltzy romantic fortune?! Ugh"

"Yeah, go figure" Valerie said, tossing the wrapped and cookie away. "But do you feel any differently...? Like you may be changing?"

"Honestly? No, not really... I sound the same, look the same..." I said, standing up cautiously. I stood in front of Valerie and stared at her and then back down at myself. She looked at me as well, both of us unimpressed with what was happening. Absolutely nothing.

Out of a seemingly mutual obligation, we both felt inclined to say things to break the awkward silence.

"So uh... yeah, sorry about everything..." I stuttered, watching her awkwardly hold her hands behind her back, swaying to and fro.

"It's -- it's cool... I mean, I'd do it too... and it's not like any harm was done" Valerie said, trying to remain calm. Both of us became more and more nervous. Finally, I said the words I was afraid of saying.

"Val..." I said, sincerely terrified, "Wh-What's going to happen to me?"

"I don't know..." Valerie said, breathing deeply as she looked at me, "I haven't noticed any difference yet though..."

"How long do you think it takes?" I said, folding my arms impatiently. "I'd like to get some sleep at some point, I'm so worn out from everything..."

"I don't know, maybe part of the side effect is that you get sleepy... that'd be a good thing!" Valerie said, trying to stay positive. I looked back at her with doubt.

"Yeah, maybe" I sighed, "with any luck I'll turn back into a boy"

"Heh, maybe" Valerie said, "then there goes any chance of you staying the night with me. I don't want to wake up and find something hard sticking into me..."

We both laughed. As I finished laughing though I noticed myself feeling dizzy. The room shook as my laughter continued but it was strictly involuntary at this point. Valerie looked at me confused as every limb and bone in my body shook for a moment.

"Bobby? It really wasn't that funny..." Valerie sighed.

"N-No..." I said, slowing my laughter down as sweat set in. I felt like I had a fever and I backed away from Valerie. "V-Val... something's happening..."

"What do you mean?" she asked, startled.

"I... I... " I said, unable to come out with it. My heart would go into overdrive causing my body to seize, then slow way down and I'd feel like laying down. Maybe the cookie was actually killing me. "Val... help me... I don't want to die..."

"Bobby... please..." Valerie said, taking a step forward. With each step I felt a weird sensation and then I started seeing hallucinations, as she got closer, her body appeared to get bigger and bigger. She seemingly was a hulk compared to me and I backed away, feeling the area around me contort as if I were in a crooked box. "I won't let anything happen t you..."

"V-Valerie?!" I screamed, as if she were so far off into the distance but she was really right there. Still it sounded like my screams were uselessly echoing into the empty room, as if she wasn't even there. All I saw were the threads of her outfit. I backed up and became more startled to see the rest of her form.

"Bobby... I..." Valerie said nervously backing away. As she took three steps back I realized I wasn't hallucinating at all. Valerie's body really did appear taller. Her breasts were now over my head and I was staring up directly into them, I looked down and saw her feet becoming more massive.

"V-Valerie..." I said, wanting to move but unable to. My limbs kept me tethered to the floor as I watched my best friend grow taller and taller in front of me. "What's happening to me?! I feel so weak..."

"Bobby... I don't know how to tell you this..." Valerie stuttered.

"Just say it, Val..." I said, taking long deep breaths as the sweat poured onto me. Miraculously, my clothing was still sticking to my skin as I changed size.

"You're shrinking" Valerie sighed.

"I knew it..." I said, out of breath and feeling a cascade of tears, "Please... make it stop!!"

"I...I cant..." Valerie sighed.

"WHAT?! NO please!! You have to!" I screamed, hugging her now enormous legs. Each thigh was thicker than my entire body and they spanned several feet above me. I cried uselessly as I clung to every part of my giant friend, as if that could save me from my inevitable fate. Valerie remained speechless as the process continued.

I wrapped my entire being around Valerie's leg trying to remain strong but it was useless. Every second I was growing more and more scared as her ankle grew into a mighty tree compared to my own body. I took a deep breath and a step back. The sensations had stopped and other than some feverish tingles, I at least felt regular again, but at what cost?

I took another step back and nearly fainted. My friend Valerie appeared to be 100 feet tall. Worse yet, everything in her room dwarfed me. I looked down at my hands, feet and body and further realized I was still a woman. Worst of all -- I was pretty much a human barbie doll.

"Bobby?" Valerie gulped, "Are you okay?"

I looked up at her in pure terror. Then I gazed to my left and saw her dresser, stretching into the sky like some kind of fortress. To my other side was a pile of junk, hairbrushes and other things which appeared to be over exageratted movie props. Much like when I first transformed into a woman I looked around and tried pinching myself, hoping this too was a dream. On the floor, I could see the shattered shards of the cookie, appearing as if they were car debris from a terrible accident, and I had been their victim.

As these thoughts swirled in my head, I did the only thing I could. I broke down and cried.

"Bobby.... I'm so sorry" Valerie said, her words echoing all around me. She then lunged at me with her giant hand and I screamed out in useless terror. She lifted me gently, being careful to hold me tight. She set me down in her open palm.

"Valerie....PLEASE!" I squeaked. "Just kill me!"

"What?" she said, appearing upset.

"Just kill me!!" I screamed into her giant face, my eyes growing wide with shock with each second I stared at her mile high face. "I want to die!"

"Bobby, no!" Valerie said.

"PLEASE!! If you can't return me to normal, just kill me!" I repeated, "I don't want to live this way!"

I then turned and saw the drop from her hand. It appeared to be miles, and I felt motion sickness quickly set in. If she wasn't going to kill me, I'd do it myself. At my size, it wouldn't take much and then everybody could move on with their lives around me. Valerie would be the only one who knew of my true cause of death. Everyone else would just assume I dissapeared. The more I contemplated this, the more I realized it was the right idea. I turned quickly and took a diving leap off Valerie's hand. She shrieked out and reacted swiftly to catch me in her hand. I tried to get up quickly and jump again but she restrained my arms and legs with her grip.

"Bobby!! No!" she yelled again, her gargantuan voice startling me as I felt the reality of my situation continually set in. "You will not kill yourself! please...."

"Let me go!" I shrieked, unwilling to listen as I tried to thrash and escape her hands. They pressed me with such light pressure but they were able to restrain me easily. My entire body fit comfortably in her hand, with only a little extra room for my head and thighs, the only part of me she hadn't restrained so that my feet continued to kick helplessly.

"Bobby... please, calm down" Valerie sighed.

"NO!! I WANT TO DIE!" I cried, as she started carrying me away from the area. "PLEASE KILL ME! SQUISH ME! EAT ME! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST MAKE SURE I DIE!"

"That's enough!" she barked out and opened a drawer to her dresser. She looked over it with concern and sighed. "This won't do..."

"Wh-What what are you doing?" I asked, still shocked to hear my high pitched squeaky voice. It wasn't bad enough I was a woman, now I was downright puny and sounded like Minnie Mouse.

"I'm going to find you a place where you can't hurt yourself" Valerie explained, "I understand you're scared but you're scaring ME now if you even think of killing yourself. You're a beautiful person, Bobby, you hear me?"

"I'm an ugly person!" I squeaked, "How can you say that?! I'm a freak... I'm a mouse! I'm a useless pitiful mouse! Let me die in peace!"

"Please stop" Valerie said, starting to cry. She then took out a small plastic crate which she left open on the top. She slowly lowered me inside, making sure the walls were tall enough to contain me. I ran uselessly into the edges and cried out. The stupid plastic box was a trap, and I had no choice but to stay inside.

"Valerie!! Please!" I cried. "I don't want to live like this, why can't you respect that?"

Valerie frowned and picked the crate up, causing me to feel startled again. She looked in at me with concern in her eyes.

"What'd you say, Bobby? I couldn't hear you" she said.

"Ugh.. forget it..." I sighed and cried in a heap, feeling the drowsiness set in. "V-Val?"

"Yes?" she asked, quietly.

"You were right..." I sputtered, my eyes red and sore from crying, "I AM a little bitch..."

She frowned as I collapsed and passed out. My vision went black and I collapsed.