- Text Size +
Yasushi was not a happy man. Who in their right mind would be? He was stuck to the inside of his little sister's nose and she didn't even know he was missing. At first he squirmed, but that only got more of the thick clear substance that lined the walls of his prison on his body. He tried shouting, but to no avail - the tunnel was like a big trumpet, diverting the sound of his tiny voice exactly away from the person he wanted to hear it. Not much light got in, but he could see more than he ever wanted to. He was fairly close to the entrance, and above him lay an increasingly dense forest of fine hairs. Fine, he thought. Probably if he were the size he should be, his sister's nasal hairs would be almost vanishingly fine, but in his current state they were broad enough for him to wrap both hands around. Through the gap below lay a constantly moving view of the area ahead of his sibling as she pottered around the apartment. A gentle wind blew through as she breathed, thankfully not strong enough to draw him any further in, but also not strong enough to push him free.

About an hour went by without event, and Yasushi became increasingly worried that he would die of dehydration in there. The concept that he may have to consume the fluid which held him in place revolted him, but could it come to that? As if mocking him, his sister had sat down on the sofa holding a bottle of oolong tea in her hand, regularly bringing it to her mouth to drink. More fluid than he could consume in a lifetime, just inches of real space away. But to him, a few inches may as well have been an eternity.

His eternity ended before one might expect as Yui laughed while drinking, and shot her micro-sized brother from her nose like a cannon in the process. He landed with a dull thud, still coated in his former host's fluids, on her thigh among an impressive collection of crumbs and water droplets. At least, he thought they were water. Getting to his feet, he peeled off his vest and socks, now standing in just his underwear. "It's not like I can be seen" he thought to himself. Freed of a good deal of Yui-fluid, he walked tentatively over to one of the crumbs. It was as big as he was, an apparent metre-or-so boulder of some kind of potato snack sitting before him. He took a chunk and scoffed it down, forgetting for a moment his predicament as he sated his hunger. Chewing on the potato lump gave him time to look around and think.

Yui was his world right now. She had always been the difficult one. Not difficult in that she was always a mile-tall colossus, but difficult in that she was the youngest of a household that lacked parents. She complained that everyone treated her like a child, that no-one allowed her to be the responsible young adult she said she was. She didn't do well in school, constantly skipping cram school to go to arcades and such, and was scolded by her brother and Rena for doing so. She was kind to her friends and was popular at school, but over the last year had become a little cold around the oldest siblings. She and Mika got along well, however.

Mika was in fact next to her, an even larger companion to a mind-bogglingly large woman. Mika was a kind girl, and had taken care of Yui when they were younger. When Yasushi and Rena had gone to university or to work, the two younger girls would spend time together, singing at karaoke or occasionally shopping together. Mika admonished her charge frequently for being mean to her older siblings, but empathised with the girl. It was tough being the middle child, but she recently found a boyfriend and was working hard to get into a good university. Things had been looking up for her recently. Physically speaking, Mika was as average as you might expect. Pretty, balanced looks - more well rounded than her younger sister with a fuller bust and the same round behind. She was very conscious of her health, and attended all medical check-ups at school without fail. She wore her hair down, where it came to just past her shoulders, and wore very girlish clothes. It was only on the coldest of winter days that Mika could be seen in anything but a skirt.

It was at this point, as the only male of the household began to come to terms with the scale of things around him, that his sister decided it was time to take a break from whatever was on the television, lightly brushing her hand across her thighs, letting the accumulated crumbs fall onto the sofa's hard leather surface. The impact of his sisters hand left Yasushi reeling, dazed and disoriented, staring up at the ceiling for what seemed to be the thousandth time today. Suddenly, the ceiling was gone, and replaced by something he should have expected to see hovering over a sofa: Mika's skirt, and beneath it Mika's cotton panties, tightly hugging her shapely rear, the material stretching out as she sat down on top of her speck sized brother.

The world beneath Mika's rear was dark and hot. He could see nothing, and could feel only the tension of the cotton pressing down on him. Time itself seemed to slow to a crawl as his senses were filled with warmth and a faint smell of soap, and nothing more. Occasionally some movement or loud noise permeated through to him, reminding him, as if he could ever forget, that the world was continuing ahead unaware of his plight. Uncaring and distant.

Meanwhile, Mika was becoming restless. It had been a long day of study and homework and she started to feel like she was nodding off. She didn't much care for the TV show, it was some banal variety show of Yui's choosing. She knew she should see it through to the end, so she changed position, folding her right leg beneath her, sitting across the ball of her foot. Yasushi didn't know what was happening. After the sensory deprivation of being under his sister for god knows how long, the sudden barrage of light and sound startled him. He felt himself be lifted away from the forgiving surface of the sofa, caught up against Mika's underwear, before being rammed back down into something much firmer. His sister's foot pressed him mercilessly into her underside, where he could feel the base of her firm cheeks pressing on his sides as he was assaulted by the heat emanating from her. She wiggled side to side momentarily, wedging him further in place. It was here that the smell surrounding him changed from just soap. His sister had clearly recently showered, but the faint scent of her feet still lingered, all too recognisable from his earlier ordeal, and was now joined by something new. If it was what he thought it was, his sister was feeling like doing a little more than sleeping. Is this all he was now, he thought. A meaningless grain of salt to be brushed around and ignored. Nothing more than any of the crumbs he'd been grouped with earlier. Anger and despair welled up in him, impotently shouting and wriggling until his voice grew hoarse and his body tired.

Perhaps twenty minutes passed like this, the tiny fleck that used to be the pride of his department being ground against the panties of his oblivious sister. Mika had had enough, and the moment the show ended announced she was off to bed.

"I'll see you for breakfast, Yui. Don't oversleep." She said, feeling at where her panties had become firmly wedged into her behind.

"It's a Saturday, what does it matter?" came the half-hearted reply.

"You should make the most of every day. Goodnight" she countered, discreetly sliding a finger into the leg hole of her panties as she spoke, running it down the length of her crack and freeing her underwear before heading off to her bedroom yawning.

When our hero had thought his life could get no worse, his sister stood, her firm backside squashing him from all angles, before he felt the firm, slightly rough skin of Mika's hand slide into him from below, tearing him from his perch with only the roughness of her fingerprints. Terrified and wide eyed he could do nothing but watch as the finger he was riding on slipped through into his sister's underwear, and began to rub him directly into her crack, top to bottom. As her hand rotated to follow the contours of her shapely rear, the grooves of her fingerprint failed to support him any longer, and he was left behind. Trapped now in a place he certainly did not want to be. His cute sister's ass. He could see nothing as she walked, presumably to her room, and he could do nothing as she got down on all fours to unfold her futon, letting him slip a little deeper. He could do nothing as she pressed her chest to the floor, stretching her arms out as a cat might, spreading her pale flawless cheeks even further. He was powerless as he fell painfully against his sister's neat clean, pinkish little anus, and could only weep to himself as his planet-esque sister lay down, trapping him in one of the myriad wrinkles of her most private place.