- Text Size +

  A shriek echoes through the hallways of a beige walled, high ceiling'd mansion as a tiny Elysse runs across a cushy and well cleaned colour matching carpet. Her little legs not carrying her far as she trips over the fibers and lands upon her bare chest. Her body sore and a bit bruised as she turns over onto her back with widened eyes.

Thumping coming from farther down the hall as two powerful swinging legs and striped blue socks come straight for her. Britney's grinning face looking wickedly down upon her. She'd been brought to Britney's home and she feared it to be the last place she'd ever see as she quickly flips herself over onto her knees. Picking herself up again and trying to run down the hallway as Britney comes in quick for what seemed like the kill.

"N-No!" The tiny girl shrieks as her breasts bounce with each step of her quickly swinging feet. "Please! I don't want to die!" She screams as she rounds the corner on her right at the end of the hallway, pressing into the living room and rushing beneath a small corner table. Her heart slamming within her chest as adrenaline races through her veins.

But she doesn't stop. She doesn't dare to stop. Pushing herself on further even as pain begins to radiate from within her quickly exhausting leg muscles. She sobs, tears streaming down her cheeks as the thick atmosphere around her swelters with the overwhelming sense of imminent destruction.

All she can hear behind her is the thumping of Britney's continued, but slowing footsteps. A cackle escaping from between the Giantesses lips as she stops in the center of the living room. Watching as Elysse runs along the rightside wall towards a large silver entertainment center where an array of video game consoles sit beneath a gigantic flat screen television.

"You're so fucking pathetic." The Giantess grins, her hands on her hips. 

Elysse trips again, halfway towards the entertainment center as her foot catches on a thread of carpet. She crashes to the floor, desperation filling her entire being as she struggles to pick herself up once more. Britney's foot slamming down directly in front of her face before she can even fully extend her arms. The slam sending a gust of warm air towards her, lightly blowing her hair backwards as she shrieks in response.

"P-Please..." Elysse whines from the floor. 

Britney just grins. "Do you think I'm going to crush you? Is that it? You think I would risk ruining these adorable fucking socks over your putrid little self?" She scoffs. Shifting her foot around on the floor as she looks her own sock over. 

Elysse pulls herself up, pushing herself backward onto her bare ass. Craning her neck to look high up towards the gargantuan above who held her very life within her hands. She swallows hard. Thrashing as Britney's gigantic hand swarms around her body. Gripping her tightly and lifting her skyward.

"No, I have something much better for you." Britney grins, "Seung?!" She calls out, "Get the fuck out here!" She says, looking over her shoulder towards the hallway as Seung steps out. A much more sadistic and darkened grin spread across her otherwise pretty Korean features.

"Yes, Britney?" She asks as though she doesn't already know what's going on.

"I've got a little -traitor- for you." Britney says, growling down ferociously towards the little girl as Seung smirks. She advances, stepping closer to the two and looking Elysse over who cowers up towards the frightening Asian girl in response.

"P-Please..." Elysse whimpers from within Britney's hand.

Seung scoffs herself, "Please what?" She asks, "Do you think I'm going to save you, tiny noye? Is that it?" She asks, her grin widening.

Elysse stares, her eyes glistening with tears that roll down her cheeks as Seung chuckles and shakes her head.

"What a waste of a perfectly good toy that would be." Seung says, looking back up towards Britney and holding her palm out in order to receive the girl. "I'll make sure to take good care of her. Don't worry." She says.

Britney laughs, "You fucking better. This little bitch can't just go on thinking she can mess with us." She says, dropping the tiny girl into Seung's hand before she crosses her arms triumphantly and looks down at the girl with increasing contempt.

"Oh, don't worry about that." Seung says, "I'm sure that soon enough she'll be wishing she'd never been born if she isn't already." She grins.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Bam!