[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A Magical Box was given to James by his first ever girlfriend, Jenna. She believed that they were soul mates, and that nothing could hold their love together more than ancient magic.

Only problem is, Jenna may have been a powerful witch... but her love clouded her judgement and now she's learning the price of her mistake.

A new style of story that I think you'll enjoy.


Rated: R
Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4095 Read: 19981
Published: August 22 2013 Updated: August 25 2013
Story Notes:

Removed - Posted Completed version on Amazon. 

1. Love is Blind by Thornton [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1388 words)

Have patience with this chapter, if you've learned anything from Thornton Chronicles, you know that I take some time to get into a story. I know there are likely some grammatical errors, but it's been a while since I've written anything, so here you go.

2. Betrayals in the Box by Thornton [Reviews - 0] (1353 words)

Thought I'd give another quick chapter, just to see what people think of the story.

3. The Casanova Complex by Thornton [Reviews - 0] (1354 words)

I wrote this Chapter as a response to one of my latest reviews. I love reviews, so thank you Casanova for taking the time to read the story and to voice your concerns. I hope some of them have been addressed. Feet, well, that will come later... this is just some idle torture. :)