[Reviews - 63] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: The third and final installment to the The Goddess of Love trilogy. For new readers I would recommend reading the previous stories first.

It's been a couple months since we last saw Jon and Aphrodite. Summer time is here! And Aphrodite has a few surprises for Jon. Meanwhile, someone is plotting Aphrodite's downfall and their plan is centered around Jon. Jon will have to figure out if, given the chance, he would put a stop to Aphrodite's games?
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 28 Completed: Yes
Word count: 72280 Read: 175515
Published: September 23 2013 Updated: December 01 2015
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Summer Lovin' by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (1413 words)
I'm really happy to be writing again. Not much action in this chapter. It's more of a recap and kick off point. Hope you enjoy! Please leave a review! Any feedback is good feedback.

2. Ship Tour by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1562 words)
Sorry about the long wait guys. I've been really busy. For awhile I lost my motivation for writing, but then I went back and re-read the first part of this trilogy. I realized I couldn't leave this story hanging. I like these characters too much to do that. Chapters are going to come slowly, but I will finish all my stories. With that said, here's chapter 2 of Fleeting Love. The action starts next chapter

3. Master Masseur by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1668 words)
Thanks for your patience here's chapter 3. Things only get better from here.

4. Southern Comfort by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2917 words)
Sorry for the long wait guys. Things have been pretty crazy lately, but it finally calmed down. In the downtime I got back to writing this story. The action starts in this chapter and it starts off with a bang! Hope you enjoy! Please leave a review!

5. Reunion by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2081 words)
Reunited and it feels so good.

6. Castaway by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2852 words)
It's time to found just what happened to Jon.

7. The Taken Pawn by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2439 words)
Imprisoned yet again!

8. Goddess of Wisdom by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3417 words)
Sorry about the long wait guys. School has been whooping my ass lately. Anyway, not a lot of action in this chapter. Mostly plot stuff. Still hope you enjoy.

9. First Fight by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2437 words)
Happy to be getting back to this story. Not a lot of foot action in this chapter, mainly introducing a couple new characters. I thought this would be an alright chapter to start the story back up. So, hope you enjoy!

10. Training Days by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2473 words)
Sorry for the wait guys. There's some foot action in this chapter. Hope you enjoy!

11. The New Guy by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3535 words)
Hello everybody! Happy to finally get back to this story. I really do love writing this one. Hope you enjoy!

12. Athena's Plan by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2883 words)
Operation Aphrodite's Downfall is a go!

13. Promises & Stalkers by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2664 words)

14. Night Terrors by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4471 words)
Hello! I know it's been awhile since the last update, the reason for that is school recently started back up. I'm also working on my next story at the same time. It may be some time between updates now, but I will finish this story. On the upside, this chapter is pretty long and some important things happen. I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on this one, so please leave a review with constructive criticism. Your patience is appreciated and enjoy!

15. All-Out Brawl by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3646 words)
Sorry for the long delay. School and a lot of other things are eating up my time like crazy. My creative juices are kinda low right now as well. On the brighter side of things, this chapter is action packed! We are reaching the end of Jon's adventures. I'm slightly saddened to think about it. Maybe that's why I'm writing so slow. Trying to avoid the inevitable end. Please enjoy and leave a constructive review!

16. One Last Game by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1792 words)
Hello guys. I'm finally back to writing this! Sorry for the ridiculously long wait. There were multiple reasons why it took so long, but I won't make excuses. The story is going to last a few more chapters than I originally thought. This chapter is short, but it sets up what is coming up. I'm already working on the next chapter. Thank you for reading and please enjoy!

17. Decisions by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1855 words)
Happy Holidays everyone! Thanks for being patient with me about the wait between chapters. Now that I'm on break I can probably pump out a couple pretty quick. So, please enjoy and leave a review!

18. The Love Lounge by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2759 words)
Here's the second game of the triathlon! Only one more to go. How difficult is it going to get? Let's find out.

19. Back to Hell by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2709 words)
Things heat up in this chapter! What could the third game be? Let's find out. Please leave a constructive review! I really wanna know what you guys think

20. Love's Captives by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2568 words)
Hello! I have finally returned! Sorry about the super long wait. I fell into a writing slump for a bit there, but I think I've pulled myself out of it. Let's get to the chapter! A new game is just beginning...

21. Splish Splash by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1908 words)
Both of our prisoner's have a rough day ahead of them in this chapter. We are definitely approaching the end game, folks. Who will come out on top? Our mortal hero, Jonathan? Or the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite? You'll just have to wait and see! Please enjoy and leave a review!

22. Foot Freaky by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3296 words)
In this chapter, Jon begins taking steps to get out of his game and Alexis shows signs of falling deeper into her own. Please leave constructive review telling me what you think. Hope you enjoy!

23. A Shared Weakness by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2683 words)
I'm finally back! Things were pretty hectic for a few weeks there, but they've calmed down now. I am going to try my hardest to update more regularly. In this chapter, Alexis' game takes a turn for the worst and Jon makes a risky decision. Hope you enjoy! Please leave a review. I'd love to hear your thoughts and they keep me motivated.

24. Finish Line by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1671 words)
Here's the next chapter. Only got a few more to go. How will things turn out for Jon? You'll just have to wait and see! Please leave a review. I want to know what you think. Enjoy.

25. Three's A Party by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2448 words)
We're really down to the wire now folks. I'd say there's only 2 or 3 more chapters left. Also, I've made my first series titled Gods and Goddesses which this trilogy is a part of. You can expect to see more Greek gods besides the lovely Aphrodite in future stories. Enjoy the chapter and please leave a review!

26. Let's Make A Deal by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2712 words)
Hello everyone! First things first, I would like to apologize for the long wait on this chapter. I've been really busy these past few weeks and I barely had any time to write. On top of that, we had a medical scare in the family last week and I wasn't up to writing for a couple days. Things are finally calming down and the medical scare turned out okay. So without further ado, here is chapter 26 of Fleeting Love. Hope you enjoy and please leave a review!

27. Face Off by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1719 words)
Here we are folks. The second to last chapter of Fleeting Love. The chapter is kinda short because it didn't chop up that well. The next chapter is going to be a lot longer. Please leave a review and I hope you enjoy! Finale Hype!

28. Endgame by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3702 words)

This is it, folks. The final chapter of Fleeting Love. We've come a long way since this trilogy began and its all come down to this! Without further ado, sit back and relax. It's a long chapter!