- Text Size +

 

 

It had been 4 months since the birth of the two babies. Mike had gone to Estania to raise more troops while Carol stayed in Showa to care for the baby. Carol had been having emotional problems since the birth. She longed to see Nick and Amy every time she was remembered how they were when they were babies. The baby lay in the throne room while Carol took care of raising troops and ruling Showa. Under her orders, the servants were to assist in the day to day care of the baby. Some enjoyed playing with the princess but many learned to be careful of the princess’ playfulness. More than once was a servant crushed by the baby smashing their hand on them or rolling on top of them. A few unlucky ones drowned or simply died when the baby picked them up and playfully chewed on them like a toy. Eventually one learned to always have an eye on baby Rachel. A memory of Nick crawling popped in her head one day and made Carol cry. She had to see them again. One day Carol took it upon herself to visit them without telling Mike. Gathering only the most essential people for the journey (about 20 in all) she sat out for Arcadia.

With a small party, they made great time in their journey.  They didn’t have to worry about food so much with just 20 of them and Carol was still breastfeeding.  Carol made sure she took a route that they hadn’t taken before. She didn’t want to alert any Arcadian border troops of her arrival. With just a few guards, even she would be hard pressed to defend herself.  As she neared Arcadia however, a problem occurred.  A man traveling with his family caught Carol’s massive form on the horizon. Seeing him accelerate with his cart, she knew that he would tell nearby soldiers of her coming. She knew it was too soon to alert them of her journey.  “Here take care of her!” Carol yelled carefully putting baby Rachel in a giant cart. Carol hauled ass after the man’s cart tearing up the ground as she ran.

“Oh god she’s almost upon us. Hold on!” he yelled to his family. His pregnant wife gripped her 9 year old son as the cart violently bounced around. Carol finally caught up and kicked it. The cart snapped away from the whining horse it was tethered to and slid on its side stopping 20 feet away.  Carol walked over and saw that the man and wife inside were alive but badly injured.  Carol raised her foot over the cart. The woman looked up to see Carol’s frowning, sweaty face. She gripped her swollen 8 month pregnant belly fearing for her and her unborn baby’s life. “No please! Have mercy! My wife is with child! We’re no threat to you!” the man cried out mouth full of blood. “Sorry but you saw us. Can’t let you tell anyone about us” she said slamming her foot on the cart. The crunch of wood and bone assaulted the servants and soldiers ears.  Blood oozed out from the wreckage onto the grass staining it red.

Carol wiped her brow of sweat and heard rustling in the bushes. Carol jerked her head to the rustling and saw that the boy had been thrown from the cart. The rustling was the boy reeling from seeing his mom and dad flattened like pancakes. “No leave me alone!” he yelled getting up and running away. Carol didn’t have to run far. The boy was still hurt from being ejected from the cart. She easily caught up to him and picked the boy up by his shirttail.  “A survivor. Can’t let you live either” she said to him. The boy started thrashing around crying. “Milady surely this boy is no threat to us” a Showan servant girl said to Carol. “Know your place slave.  If I say he’s a threat then he is” Carol snapped at the girl. This Showan girl was still getting used to the reality of her race becoming slaves to their new world order. She let her feelings cloud her judgment. She’d only seen the mother side of Carol not the cruel Empress side. She should have known better. Living in the castle, she heard how Carol could be more sadistic than Mike. Carol enjoyed eating the sons and fathers (and sometimes girls) of Showa or raping them as she saw fit. More than one teenage boy drowned or was crushed by her deadly cunt. Now this “mother” was stripping a poor boy of his clothes like someone unwrapping a candy bar.

                “Please let me go” the boy whimpered. “You saw us. I can’t let you tell anyone of our presence” Carol said coldly. “I won’t tell anyone I promise!” the boy pleaded. “No, you won’t” Carol said dumping the boy into her salivating mouth. With no remorse, she swallowed him whole. “Now that unpleasant business is done, let’s continue. How far are we from the city?” Carol asked a disgusted soldier. “N-not far. Only days away according to our spies” he stammered.  “Good I was right to kill that family after all” Carol said patting her stomach. The party marched to the Arcadian capital and arrived 4 days later. Since no one knew they were coming, they were able to reach the gates with little notice.  When they got close enough to be noticed easily, the guards sounded the alarm. “We’re under attack!” he shouted to his captain. “No I’m not here to attack you! I’ve come to see my kids” Carol said giving a false sense of harmlessness by smiling.  Nick heard the alarm and rushed to the gate. He got there and saw his mother who was holding a baby.

                “Nick! Tell them I mean no harm!” Carol said worried about the guns and cannons aimed at her now. “Lower your weapons. Mom, why are you’re here?” Nick asked wary. “I came to see my babies” Carol said walking over to hug her son. “Speaking of babies…” Nick asked. “Oh right, this is your new sister Rachel. But Nick, I heard you got Amy pregnant. What were you thinking?” Carol asked. “Hey I love Amy and seeing how there aren’t any other girls my size here…” Nick told her. “But what about Carrie back in Estania?” Carol asked him. “I love Carrie too mom but we can’t have real sex. Shit my dick is bigger than her whole body” Nick said smiling. “That’s nasty Nick” Carol said frowning. “Maybe but it’s true. I might be your son but I do have a sex drive” he told her. Carol couldn’t argue with that.  “How’s your baby?” Carol asked him. “Wait here mom” Nick said walking back into the city. 10 minutes later he came back with Amy and her baby. Carol hugged Amy who got weepy seeing her mother again. Carol doted on Amy’s baby saying how cute he was. “What’s his name?” Carol asked. “Chris” she answered. “Aw that’s a cute name” Carol said tickling Chris’ nose and laughing when he sneezed. It was then it dawned on Carol that she was a grandma now. That though didn’t appeal to her vanity that much. It made her remember she was getting older.

“Amy hold Rachel while I talk to your brother” Carol said giving Rachel to her. Amy began playing with her new sister while Nick and Carol talked. “What is this business about you threatening your father?” Carol asked. “I told dad that this city would be protected by me and he wasn’t to touch it” Nick said looking stern. “Oh it was more than that” Carol said crossing her arms. “Yeah you’re right. I told him that both of you are crazy for doing what you did to Showa and that you let power go to your heads!” Nick spat back. “Don’t you talk that way to me young man” Carol threatened. “Or what? Spank me? Ground me?  You can’t threaten me anymore mom and dad sure can’t strong-arm me into doing what he wants anymore either” Nick said cockily. Carol was losing her cool. “Nick we are doing what is best for these people. We teach them about medicine, government, and law…” Carol said to him. “Yeah your law! You make these draconian laws and whoever breaks them you eat! What did women and children do to deserve your wrath?!  What crime did they commit? For fucks sake you make them worship you like gods!” Nick yelled. “So do you! I heard about that fuckin’ sick cult that worships you having orgies in your honor!” Carol yelled. “How do you…never mind. At least they’re happy unlike those Showans who fear being eaten if they so much as go outside. Shit you even stop them from fleeing the country!” Nick yelled back. “I can see that I can’t reason with you. You father was right about fighting you. I was on the fence about it but I see now that you need to be taught who’s in control here” Carol said walking over and snatching Rachel out of Amy’s arms. Rachel cried at the sudden movement as did Amy who wanted to get to know her sister better.  We’ll be back Nick and god help you two if you try to stop us” Carol said quickly withdrawing from the city.                

Nick look at the ground dejected he had to go against his mother. He had some hope that he could reason with her but he saw that she was as twisted as his father. He hugged his crying sister and tried to settle down his crying son. Walking back into city, he wondered how Carol knew about the cult. “There must be a spy in the city” he told himself.  “We need to get ready” Nick told Amy. “Yeah, oh god Nick what’s wrong with them?!” Amy cried. “They’re crazy, all crazy” Nick said shaking his head.

Two months later…

Mike was in Estania drafting people into his growing army. The thrill of conquering had overtaken their disgust of another draft. Many happily volunteered.  Mike sat in his throne room looking over documents of troop sizes and weapon developments when his servant alerted him of a special visitor. “Milord a girl is here saying that you know her. She requests an audience” he told him. “A girl knows me? Send her in” Mike ordered. The girl entered the room and Mike saw who it was. It was Carrie, Nick’s tiny girlfriend from when they first arrived. Mike liked how she was blossoming into a beautiful woman. “Sorry to disturb you sir but have you heard from Nick? I heard that he took Arcadia but he never returned” she said sadly. Mike studied her for a moment. Carrie’s tiny 3 inch figure fidgeted while she waited for an answer.  Even though the weather was turning cold, he could see her sexy frame silhouetted by her long dress. His lustful thoughts were interrupted by Carrie asking again.

“Nick decided to stay in Arcadia. He’s a useless traitor!” Mike yelled at her. His voice frightened Carrie.  “That can’t be. Nick is so nice to everyone. He must have a reason to do what he did” she said quietly. “Reason? REASON!? He said his way of rule is better than mine! How dare he!” Mike spat.  Mike was fuming at the memory of Nick’s “disobedience”. “Maybe if you did something…different?” Carrie nervously asked.  Mike lost it hearing this. “You saying I was wrong? That I made a mistake!? MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOUR KIND!” Mike said snatching Carrie up so roughly she was lifted right out of her shoes. “Please you’re hurting me” Carrie squeaked under Mike’s tight grip. Mike loosened his grip on her which let Carrie breathe again. Looking at her cute 16 year old body coughing in his palm made him get hot again but not from anger, but from lust.  Mike began to pull on her skirt slowly ripping it off. “No don’t sir! I’m your son’s girlfriend!” she pleaded. “He’s not coming back so that makes you mine now” he said ripping off her skirt completely. Mike then pulled off her top exposing her tiny tits. “Stop this! I’m not yours! I love Nick!” she pleaded while Mike tugged off her panties. “You’re mine now you tiny slut so get fuckin’ used to it” Mike said coldly rolling off her socks with his fingernails.

Carrie whimpered in his palm she tried to cover herself with her hands but Mike’s tongue just pushed them away. Mike licked her chest and sucked on her tiny tits like they were candy. “You’re hurting me!” she cried when Mike sucked her tits too hard, Mike began to lick her legs stopping to lick her tiny sexy feet liking how her toes curled on his tongue. He then began to lick her cunt. Carrie instinctively moaned between sobs. Mike tasted her flowing juices and wanted more. He jammed the tip of his tongue as far as it would go. Carrie let out a scream feeling her hymen destroyed by the giant tongue.  “Oh god let me go…” she weakly moaned. Mike sucked her lower body into his mouth where he sucked on her snatch greedily wanting more of her recently de-virginized cunt.  After a minute of this rape, Carrie shuttered in his mouth and came.  She weakly hung from his mouth panting. “You monster. I see why Nick turned on you. YOU FUCKIN’ RAPIST! I HOPE NICK KILLS YOU!” Carrie cried. Mike snapped hearing this. He cruelly slurped Carrie’s teen body into his mouth where he raped her again with his tongue. Carrie kicked around inside trying to force open his mouth by pressing her bare feet on the roof and pushing. Mike played along opening his mouth and closing it. At one point Carrie had wedged her head from between Mike’s lips. She stared up at Mike’s face. Mike barely saw this due to the angle but could see her spit soaked red hair on her crying face. Mike smiled and sucked her back in. He toyed with her for a few more minutes until he felt Carrie tire out. He arched his neck up which Carrie felt and let her slide to her doom. With her last bit of strength she cried “NICK!” *gulp*

Nick screamed in his sleep. His screams woke him and Amy up. “What’s wrong!?” Amy cried scared by Nick’s horrifying wail.  “A nightmare but I can’t remember it” Nick said beginning to cry. Amy was confused by Nick crying. ”Why are you crying?” Amy said hugging him. “I don’t know” Nick said crying in Amy’s arms.

2 months later…

Mike stood at the edge of the Arcadian border with Carol. He was pissed at her sneaking off to see the kids but was relieved that Carol was fully on his side now in evil heart and soul. They had decided to take the route she had taken. It goes around the desert and takes a little less time plus it gave an advantage of it being lightly defended (or so they thought). “You ready to do this?” Carol asked. “We got over 90,000 troops and the latest tech. I’m ready.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Here it comes. The fight that will shape the history of this world to come! Who will win? Find out next chapter!