- Text Size +

The march was grueling to say the least. It was hot; very hot. To get to the Arcadian battle zone, Nick, Amy, and their army had to pass through the Great Desert. The desert covered the middle of the continent and created a natural buffer between the Arcadian and Estanian borders. It had been 3 weeks since they split from Mike and Carol’s forces. They did well foraging for food and water. They got lucky a week before finding an oasis with edible plant life and clean water. They stripped it bare in a day.

“Oh god Nick, this desert keeps going and going” Amy moaned. “Hang in there sis. The Captain told me were almost there” Nick said patting Amy’s shoulder. Nick told himself to be strong for his sister and his soldiers but even he was reaching his limit. They continued for hours till it was dusk and made camp. Nick sat down and stared at the campfire before him thinking about home, good food, Carrie, and his sister. He loved Amy very much; he just had an awkward way of showing it. He teased her a lot growing up but it was all in fun but now he started feeling different towards her. Seeing her suffer through that march hurt his heart and he wanted her to feel better. He looked at her staring at the stars patting her grumbling belly.

“What? Why are your staring at me like that?” she said seeing Nick looking at her. “Nothing. Just worried about you is all” he said looking at the ground. “Worried about me? You make fun of me all the time. Why do you care?” she said harshly. “I do care sis. I’m sorry if I come off as a jerk but I do care about you and love you very much. I’m sorry” Nick said quietly looking up at Amy. Amy was surprised. She never heard Nick talk so nice to her before. “You’re sorry. Really sorry?” she said looking at Nick with skepticism. Nick stood up and walked over to Amy and sat down behind her. “Yeah, super sorry” he said hugging her from behind. Amy smiled and squeezed his arm.

The touching scene was interrupted by a group of men calling for them. Amy and Nick looked down to see them standing next to a cart of food and water. “Here my lords. Food and drink” he said bowing. Nick and Amy tried to refuse the refreshments saying it was better to give them to the troops. “No my lords. You are more important to the cause then any of us. Don’t worry about us lowly soldiers. We can find more food and water in the town just a day’s walk from here” he said looking at the cute teen giantess. ‘You’re not lowly. None of you are. Every single one of you is important to us” Amy said patting the 20 year old soldier on the head. The man smiled from the warm touch of the princess. He had to hide the erection he embarrassingly got.

“We thank you for your generosity” Nick said softly. The soldiers excused themselves and returned to the camp. Nick and Amy wolfed down the food and water and relaxed in ach others arms. We haven’t slept like this since we were little” Amy said giggling. “Yeah, remember when you wet the bed and blamed it on me?” Nick said laughing. Amy laughed at the memory and rested her head on his chest. “Nick, what’s wrong with dad? He told us to eat innocent people” Amy said with concern. “I think dad let his position go to his head. He’s turning crazy” Nick answered.

Amy was afraid of that answer. She suspected it too. She and Nick fell asleep in each other’s arms wondering what the future held for them.  Dawn broke over the dunes and signaled the start of the march. It was midday when they saw the end of the desert. A beautiful stretch of grass lay before them. The greenest grass they ever saw. The soldiers cheered at the sight. After calming them down, Amy and Nick ordered them to march to Souma, the local town being used as a headquarters for the Estanian troops.  They arrived and were greeted with cheers and salutes form the rag tag soldiers and citizens there. It was a morale boost to see the 3000 soldiers and their giant prince and princess. Nick ordered them to gather supplies for tomorrow and to rest. They happily complied. Nick and Amy ate what they could till they stopped in concern for the others.  It was dusk now and Amy and Nick watched the soldiers sing and dance around the campfire. It was nice to see them in good spirits. Amy giggled saying it was like seeing mice dance to music. Nick laughed at the mental picture. Dusk turned to night and Amy got up. “Where are you going?” Nick asked. “There’s a spring near the town. I’m going to wash the dirt and sand off of me. I’ll be back later” she said walking off. Nick remembering the sight of her naked ass from the first day of arriving got hard. He was confused by his feelings. He knew she was his sister but being alone with the only other human female his size was messing with his mind. He shook his head and went to get some wine that was available.

Amy loved the cool water on her skin washing the grime off of her. She splashed her body pretending every bad thing she felt here washed away as well. A sound of movement startled her and she screamed. Amy was petrified she might be raped again. Too scared to realize these people were too small to forcefully fuck her. Nick ran hands full of wine barrels, hearing his sibling cry out and found her. She was shaking. Nick was scared to death something happened to her but was relieved to see she was unharmed. “Nick, something over there!” she said beginning to cry. Nick hated seeing her cry and angrily swept his hands over the bush. A group of soldiers were swatted out into the open. “They’re Arcadian. Probably a recon party” Nick said still pissed.  Amy peeped over and saw 4 soldiers scared for their lives.  “Bring them here” she said. Nick grabbed them and brought them over to Amy. Amy looked at the soldiers. She was shocked to see women were in the group. Apparently Arcadia’s military had women serving as well.

“So, what do you think you were doing?” Amy asked angrily. “Please don’t hurt us. We’re under orders to observe! We had no choice!” A young woman said. “No choice? This man here seemed to like his mission” Amy said picking up a man in his 30’s. The man had been watching Amy scrub her naked body and got a hard on seeing her bend over and exposing her massive pussy.  Things happened so quickly he still had it and seeing her tits now didn’t help. Amy ripped his uniform off exposing his tiny erection. “You like what you see so badly? Here, have all you can handle!” Amy said jamming the man up her pussy.

The man struggled to breathe in the humid cave squeezing him. Amy loved this. She wanted to do this to the guy who raped her earlier but her mom snuffed out his life before she could get the chance. Nick saw the erotic view and got steel hard. Amy grabbed the man by the ankles and began pistioning him in and out like a dildo. Nick shed his clothes and grabbed a woman soldier in her 20’s and painfully stripped her nude. He saw her caramel skin in the moonlight and got a wicked idea. He stuck her lower body into his mouth and began to tongue rape her. The girl screamed and squirmed in his mouth. The soldiers on the ground tried to run but were cut off by Nick’s muscular legs closing in on them.

Amy was starting to climax. She looked over and saw her brother’s erection and the girl hanging from his mouth. Seeing the youthful cock sent her over the edge and came. She moaned in the moonlight jamming the man as far as she could and collapsed. Nick’s little toy was cumming herself. She shamefully came in his mouth coating his tongue with her juices. Nick liked the sweet taste so much he sucked her in like a noodle. Nick played with her for a minute licking her pussy flavored skin till he got bored and swallowed her whole. Nick patted his belly feeling the woman punching his stomach walls. Nick was still hard and saw Amy’s sopping wet cunt and the surviving soldier sliding out. Nick quickly jammed his cock inside not caring it was his sister’s cunt. “Nick...what are” she said before Nick kissed her. Amy was still horny enough that she stopped caring whose cock it was and began meeting his thrusts with her own. The man who survived the pussy onslaught was now fighting to survive a 15 year old cock pounding him to death. “Uh…Nick oh god...” Amy moaned eyes rolling in the back of her head. “You’re so beautiful Amy. So beautiful and oh god tight!” Nick said fucking her fast and faster. Nick being a young teen didn’t last long in her tight pussy and came hard. He filled her up with his youthful sperm. He kept cumming till it almost hurt. He slid out of her exhausted. Amy fell back onto the ground out of breath and felt them man slid out of her well fucked cunt. She picked him up and looked at him. “Was it good for you Mr. Peeping fuckin’ Tom” she said shaking him. He didn’t move. “Talking to you asshole!” she yelled squeezing him. She squeezed harder and saw cum bubble out of his mouth. The man had apparently drowned in Nick’s semen.

Amy tossed him into her mouth and sucked on him for a minute. “It’s like sucking out the cream of an éclair” she thought to herself. She swallowed him lazily.  The two soldiers on the ground were too scared to run. They had seen people fuck before but never 140 ft. tall people. “They’re still here” Nick said pointing to them. “Eat em’. They’re the enemy anyway” Amy said looking at them. The teen boy and his 19 year old female comrade hugged each other in fright. Amy and Nick snatched them up and ripped off their uniforms. “No don’t do this! We meant no harm! Don’t eat us! We give up! FUCK ARCADIA, FUCK ARCADIA!” the 18 year old boy screamed before being tossed in Amy‘s waiting mouth. Amy chewed him up mercilessly. The girl screamed his name hearing the crunching of his bones in Amy’s mouth. She fainted seeing a trickle of blood running out the corner of her mouth. “Aw, she couldn’t take it” Nick said dangling the soldier over his mouth. He dropped her in and let her unconscious body slide down his throat. The girl woke up to the burning sensation of Nick’s stomach acids. She scrambled trying to find a safe place in the burning darkness. She found solid ground and scrambled on top. She wondered what she was sitting on hands feeling the ground. To her horror she realized it was her female friend’s leg bone she was touching. She sobbed in the darkness till she passed out from lack of oxygen.

“Feels good to be full” Nick said belching. “Yeah feels great and we didn’t have to eat innocent people” Amy said smiling. They relaxed tired and full and fell asleep.  Morning cut through the clouds and woke the incestual lovers. Putting their clothes back on, they returned to the camp. “Get everyone ready. They know we’re coming” Nick told the captain. The captain got all 5000 troops together and assembled them in the town square. “Today we march into battle but not because we have to take a city or mountain, but because we have to defend our people. We fight not for ourselves but for others! I’ve been told the enemy outnumbers us 3 to 1. Your orders are not to kill the enemy but to survive. If the enemy dies because you are obeying your orders…oh well sucks to be them. For home, for country, for Estania!” Nick cried. The soldiers cheered from the speech and marched forward to the field of battle.

They arrived 6 hours later. The field was choked with the smell of death.  Nick and Amy broke them into regiments and assignments. “Now forward!” Amy cried. Seeing the Estanian forces advancing, the Arcadian troops charged the line. Closer and closer they advanced until they reached the Estanian firing range. The troops opened fire and decimated the forward ranks. The brave general charged them thinking they had to reload. To his shock they fired again in seconds. Another regiment fell to Estanian bullets. The Arcadians finally returned fire but only killed a fraction of the rifle squad. Out of desperation, the Arcadians charged the line with swords. For the next hour melee combat dictated tactics. The Arcadians excelled in close combat. Their curved swords were more durable that Estanian long swords. Seeing the tide of battle turning, Amy and Nick joined the fray. They stomped through the Arcadian lines. Amy crushed them like vermin while Nick crushed, slashed, or cut down any opposition in his path. The Arcadians tried to attack the giants slashing their ankles. They had no success against their thick leather shin guards.  The two giants were getting tired. The Arcadians seeing their numbers dwindling began pulling back. Amy and Nick shed their sandals and let their bare feet flex free. Squashing people was making their feet hurt and the cool ground soothed the aches and pains. Out of the corner of her eye, Amy saw another group of soldiers trying to flank them. “Nick over there!” Amy cried. “Sneak attack? Really? Amy, take a regiment over there and wipe em’ out” Nick said looking around seeing if any other were trying this tactic. There were. The stupid thing was they thought it would work but neglected to consider a 140 ft. tall person could see much farther.

Amy met the enemy group quickly. They were caught off guard by their sudden appearance. They had relied on the advantage of surprise but now were in confusion in what to do. Amy crushed their commander under her teenage bare feet and went on to stomp others. She giggled when she slowly crushed the life out of an old soldier. He screamed from pain till his insides erupted out of his mouth. “Eww…That’s gross” Amy said wiping her bloody sole on the grass. Amy and her troops destroyed the group. Nick met his opposition with equal carnage. He crushed 7 of the enemy in seconds under his rampaging boyfeet. His troops shot or stabbed countless others. Nick grabbed a cute 20 something female soldier fleeing the scene and ate her for fun. Hours later, the battle was finally over. The area was filed with bodies. The crushed, mangled, or half eaten remains littered the field.  The battle was close, too close. Arcadia lost almost all their troops; 14,560 in all. Only about 400 or so made it out alive. Estanian losses were about 70%. It seemed Nick wasn’t as good as a general as his father. Nick ordered the survivors to return to headquarters.

They returned at nighttime. Nick ordered them to rest and get treated. They weren’t demoralized. They beat an army 3 times their size but they did lose many friends. Nick gave another speech. “Men, I understand your loss. I hat seeing good men die but they died protecting what they loved. Grieve for them but do not forget them. I know you wish to go home now but you cannot. We will push onward to Arcadia so the sacrifices made today will not be in vain. Mourn today but praise tomorrow. Good work and rest my brave people” Nick said to the quiet crowd. The soldiers choked back their tears and cheered for their prince and the fallen.

“That was nice Nick” Amy said hugging her tired brother. Nick hugged her back and kissed her. They sat down and looked at the shooting stars. All of a sudden, a man called for his attention. “Sire, a message from the Showa campaign.” He said handing him a huge copy of a letter sent by messenger pigeon. Nick read it and turned pale. “What does it say Nick” she asked. “Amy…dad has…oh god” he said stammering. “What? Tell me!” she yelled.

“Dad’s…”

Chapter End Notes:

What did Mike and Carol do to upset Nick so much? Find out next chapter!