[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Kayla Fox was hiding her relationship with her girlfriend from her extremely religious family. Then, her boss turns her world upside-down. Now she must rely on the ones that love her to save her. The question on her mind is; who truly loves her?

I wrote this story on my original account, Shywry, but I can't remember the password. So I made this account to continue with it.


Rated: R
Categories: Lesbians, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Gentle, Feet, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 6007 Read: 26308
Published: September 24 2013 Updated: October 03 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Suggestions appreciated.

 

1. Her Daily Route to Work by shywri [Reviews - 1] (3022 words)

No giantess action in this chapter, though there is some romantic action.

 

Link to original chapter:

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3612

2. A Day at Work by shywri [Reviews - 1] (2985 words)

Again, no giantess action. This chapter is pure plot.

I wrote this over several days, over several moods. So the writing style might be a bit segmented. Tell me what you think!