- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another chapter out for you guys to enjoy! Please leave a review and let meknow what you think.
“Come on Icarus,” whined Terra, “come back into the tent.” No replied Icarus as he tightened his hold on his blankets. “I’ve already said I’m sorry.” said Terra as she poked her head out of the tent. No said Icarus again as he turned the other way.  The night air was cold and would only get worse as the night went on.  The accident had been more than embarrassing for Icarus and Terra knew it was her fault.  It had been an awkward conversation as Terra explained the mechanism for Icarus to use his magic.  Being the noble woman that she was, Terra was forced to stand behind a tree as Icarus changed his clothing in their tent.  The sphere was now a light grey blue in color which meant to Terra that Icarus was feeling insecure.  Her only objective right now was for Icarus to get back into the tent for the night. “Icarus, its cold outside and will only be getting colder.  Will you please come inside.” asked Terra again. No came the same reply Terra had been hearing for the last half an hour.  Terra decided then that she had to do something about it. “Will you come in if I make things even with you?” asked Terra as she exited the tent. What do you mean? asked Icarus as he turned over. “I’m going to do something that’s embarrassing so that you’ll finally get inside the tent.” replied Terra as she dropped her pants down.  Icarus’ heart began to race as Terra continued to get undressed. Please stop Terra. said a now scarlet Icarus.  By this point, Terra was standing in front of Icarus in only her underwear. “Not until you get inside of the tent.” replied Terra as she knelt down on top of Icarus.  Icarus was pinned in place from his waist down as Terra shifted her weight.  He knew that Terra wasn’t using a fraction of her weight to pin him to the ground, but he was still uneasy about it.  Icarus was struggling from an inward battle about what to do next.  A part of him wanted Terra to continue, but another half was telling him to stop her.  Terra had just now removed her bra and was holding one arm across her, to him, colossal bust.  It was at this time that he finally made his decision. Ok, I’ll get into the tent!  Just get dressed. said Icarus as he covered his eyes. “Ok then, feel free to peak if you want.” giggled Terra as she stood back up.  Turning her back towards her companion, Terra slowly redressed herself.  Terra knew that Icarus had indeed stolen a few glances because of the link that she had with him.  Of course Terra had no plans on confronting Icarus about it.  Hopefully in time he would grow a little boulder, but until then Terra would provide him with copious amounts of chances. “Time for bed.” said Terra as she finished adjusting her clothes.  Icarus didn’t have an opportunity to respond as he was soon lifted into the air.  Carrying Icarus back to the tent, Terra got down on all fours to enter it.  The tent was seven feet wide, seven feet tall and 14 feet long.  This meant that there was plenty of room for a sleeping girl like Terra, but still small enough as to keep a relatively warmer temperature.  With Icarus still in one arm, Terra made herself comfortable as she pulled her blanket over the both of them. I can sleep by myself.  said Icarus. “You could, but this way we’ll both stay warm.” chimed Terra as she pulled Icarus closer.  Even though Icarus was ‘verbally’ against it, his body was a lot more compliant as he scooted closer towards Terra for warmth.  Terra found it adorable as she placed one arm over her friend.  Icarus was just so small compared to her as his head was resting in front of her breasts and his feet were about even with her waist. Terra?  asked Icarus. “What is it?” asked Terra as she glanced downward. Can you tell me about another one of your adventures?  asked Icarus looking upwards. “Sure, no problem.” replied Terra.  Terra went on to tell Icarus about the first time that she ever lost a drinking contest to some weird dwarf.  Terra was about half way through her story when Icarus finally fell asleep.  Tomorrow would be a big day as they would finally reach the ancient city of Regalia.  Deciding to turn in for the night, Terra nuzzled closer as she soon drifted off to sleep.   It was around noon as Terra and Icarus was met with a most peculiar sight.  Ahead of them, around a hundred yards away, the road ended abruptly into a dense wall of trees.  A wall was the perfect name for it as hundreds of trees stood right beside each other as far as Terra could see.  The trees were tight enough together that even a piece of parchment wouldn’t be able to pass in between them.  Climbing was out of the question because the lowest branches were over fifty feet above Terra’s head. “So this must be Regalia.” said Terra as she examined the area where the road seemed to end. Yes it is.  stated Icarus as he started undoing his straps. “How are we supposed to get inside?” asked Terra as she helped Icarus off the pony. You just have to bend the trees to reveal the opening.  stated Icarus as he looked around. “And how do you know such a thing?” asked Terra as she eyed her companion.  It then dawned on Icarus that he had just answered a question about a place he had never been and knew nothing about. I really don’t know. came a quiet reply. “So how do we open the path?” asked Terra as she decided not to push the subject. By magic if I’m correct. replied Icarus after hesitating for a moment. “Really now.” stated Terra with a smile. Wait a second. said Icarus as he held up his hands. “What is it?” asked Terra as she put on her most innocent face. Have you tried removing the top of the sphere without actually touching it? asked an already nervous Icarus. “Hmm, I guess I could give it a shot.” replied Terra as she thought of the concept.  Closing her eyes, Terra once again found the familiar sphere in the back of her mind.  From the times that she had played with it, Terra knew that the film had nearly no resistance to it.  Getting close to it, Terra let out as gentle a gust of wind as she could.  To her surprise, the gust of wind was strong enough to uncover the top of the sphere.  Icarus felt the effects immediately as his heart sped up and the same weird feeling as earlier spread across his body.  Terra was a little disappointed as the only side effects this time seemed to be an increased heart rate.  She found that she was missing the cute little moans that Icarus made.  Letting this slide to the back of her mind, Terra observed what Icarus would do next.  Walking up towards the tree that stated where the road ended, Icarus placed his palm upon the bark.  As soon Icarus’ hand made contact, a bright green light pulsed outwards from underneath.  Expanding outwards in a circle, Terra was surprised as the trees themselves started to separate creating a massive tunnel that led towards the other side.  As soon as the tunneled finished forming and the green light vanished, Terra felt a substantial drop in Icarus’ stamina.  Icarus soon found the ground closing in as his legs gave way underneath him.  Before he hit the ground however, a set of hands caught him and gently placed him on the ground. “Are you ok?” asked Terra as she supported Icarus. Yeah, just winded, replied a panting Icarus, I’ll be ok in a minute. “I got to turn it off.” said Terra as she came back to the sphere. Just be gentle like before.  said a still panting Icarus.  Closing in on the sphere a mischievous smile came across Terra’s face.  Placing one finger gently on the sphere, Terra covered up the top inhibiting the small drain towards Icarus’ stamina.  This didn’t go unnoticed by Icarus as another small moan escaped his lips involuntarily.  Terra savored the sound as Icarus turned towards her with an accusing eye. “I’m sorry.” giggled Terra as she ruffled Icarus’ hair.