- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Been really busy lately but was able to finish this chapter today. Please review and enjoy.
Chapter 26

Icarus was amazed at the sheer size of the hot spring that the giants used as a public bath. The surrounding area of the hot spring was covered in layer of mist. It wasn’t too thick but the other side of the spring was barely visible. Fine white sand ran from the outer edges of the spring to most likely the bottom. There were a few boulders around the area, but the majority of the spring was covered in the white sand.

Icarus watched on as Diane placed him atop one of the few boulders in the area. The majority of the groups gear was placed upon an even larger bolder as the three women started taking off their boots. Icarus stood transfixed as his eyes darted from Terra to Diane to Lily and back to Terra again. Icarus’ face must have been close to the color of a tomato as the three girls finished getting undressed. Terra flashed Icarus a smile as she noticed him staring down at her. Her smile was short lived however by her sister.

“Bath time!” shouted Lily as she grabbed Terra around her waist.

Terra was quickly whisked away by Lily and sent flying into the spring. The hot water was comfortable for Terra, but she preferred to have entered the water on her own. Terra was soon brought to the other side of the spring as Lily pulled her along. Icarus gave out a silent giggle at the sight of this, but it soon died down as he realized who he was alone with.

“So are you going to just sit there or are you going to join us?” asked Diane as she looked down at Icarus. Diane was gushing with delight at the sight of the tiny blonde elf looking up at her. Diane couldn’t understand how Terra could be around this level of adorableness all the time and not devour him.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” replied Diane as she grasped Icarus around his waist. Her fingers moved with such quickness and dexterity from years of experience that Icarus found himself naked in a matter of seconds.

Sitting in the middle of Diane’s palm, Icarus faced away from her as he let his legs dangle over her hand. One hand was used for covering his nether region while his other was being hugged over his chest. Icarus could see the small waves form as Diane made her way into the hot spring. Diane surprisingly didn’t go too far in as she stopped when the water was a little above knee level. The heat of the water was apparent to Icarus as Diane’s hand lowered him downward. Icarus was slightly afraid that Diane was just going to dump him into the water like Lily did with Terra. His fear quickly dissipated as Diane lowered his feet in first to make sure that he could withstand the temperature. Icarus was soon treading water as Diane sat down in the spring with Icarus. Diane placed the now soaked Icarus upon her knee as she started lathering up her hands with soap.

“Aren’t you just a shy one.” giggled Diane as she started washing herself. Icarus tried to do the noble thing and avert his eyes but this caused Diane to giggle harder.

“It’s okay; I’ve seen you naked before so there’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” said Diane.

Icarus found his body being barraged by Diane’s fingers as she continued to wash him. A thin layering of soap had covered his body as Diane continued to press her giant digits into his back. Icarus was surprised at the fact that Diane was able to give him a massage given their size difference. Icarus was enjoying the sensation of Diane’s fingers until he was flipped back around to face her.

“My daughter has forbidden me from going all the way with you, but a little playing shouldn’t hurt.” replied Diane. Icarus soon found his member being engulfed by Diane’s index finger and thumb.

“I have to make sure that you’re washed down here too.” replied Diane as she started moving her fingers up and down.

Icarus was squirming underneath of Diane’s gaze as she continued with her gentle work. Icarus tried to slow down Diane’s fingers as he felt himself on the edge of an orgasm. Placing his hands against Diane’s fingers Icarus wasn’t surprised as this did nothing to slow down the giant. Icarus let out a grunt as he came in between Diane’s fingers. Diane continued her rhythmic motion for a few seconds longer before releasing Icarus.

“That wasn’t too bad was it?” asked Diane as she licked her fingers clean.

“Now it’s your turn to wash me!” giggled Diane staring down at the panting Icarus.

Both Diane and Lily were humming an old giant folk tune as they happily carried Terra and Icarus in their arms. Terra was currently fighting off the urge to sleep after her ‘bath’ with her sister. She tried to fight off her sister’s advances, but this did little except to tire her out even more. Lily was currently rubbing one giant hand across her behind, but Terra was just too tired to stop her. Icarus on the other hand was in a deep slumber in Diane’s hands. Diane must have done a number on her friend because Terra and Lily found the little guy passed out on the shore as Diane was finishing rinsing herself off. Terra was more than happy to dress the sleeping Icarus after making sure that he was completely dry. Icarus awoke only once before being overwhelmed by exhaustion again.

Fatigue was starting to win over as Terra nuzzled closer to her sister. If the bath showed Terra anything then it showed her that she was nowhere near ready to take on her sister tomorrow. Terra’s hardest attempts were just a game to Lily. Hopefully Icarus had a plan for tomorrows contest or else Terra would be having a very tiring week.