- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just a bonus chapter that happened between chapter 31 and 32. I hope you guys enjoy an please leave a review letting me know who still enjoys this.
Terra heard Icarus let out a grunt as he came into the washcloth. He was panting lightly now, but a small moan would escape every now and then as Terra gently dragged her finger along the top of his sphere. Icarus may have been satisfied, but Terra wasn’t about to let him go soft on her.

“Really Icarus!” exclaimed Terra in mock anger. “I’m trying to give you a bath
and you just make a bigger mess for me to clean up.”

[It’s your fault.] panted Icarus.

“We can argue all night about whose fault this is,” said Terra as she placed Icarus on top of the blankets, “but we need to get this cleaned up.” Icarus watched on as Terra undressed slowly until she was completely naked in front of him. Icarus wanted to reach up and caress Terra’s massive chest but they were beyond his reach.

“Impressive huh?” asked Terra as she placed her hands on the sides of her breasts before pushing them together. Terra smiled as she noticed Icarus’ member twitched underneath of his underwear. “Awe, does someone wants to come out to play?” asked Terra as she slipped a finger inside of Icarus’ waistband.

Icarus tried to hold onto his underwear, but he was no match for Terra’s strength. Icarus let out a gasp as Terra poked the top of the sphere before yanking down his underwear. Terra gently enveloped both of Icarus’ hands with only her left before pinning them above his head. A smile crept across Terra’s face as Icarus tried to break his hands free of her grip.

“It’s nice to finally have some alone time.” said Terra before she forced Icarus’ jaw open as she ravaged the inside of his much smaller mouth. The only sound coming from Icarus was his muffled moans as Terra continued to playfully abuse the top of his sphere sending unbelievable waves of pleasure through him. Her other hand was currently exploring Icarus’ body feeling the muscles that covered his stomach. The thought that she had more power in her arm alone that he did in his entire body was slightly intoxicating.

[Terra…] came Icarus’ thoughts before Terra made his mind go blank again.

Icarus was slightly worried as more and more of Terra’s tongue seemed to fit its way into his mouth. Suffocation was about to become a big issue as he felt the behemoth inside of his mouth begin to tickle the back of his throat. Icarus was finally able to suck in mouthfuls of air after Terra released him from her kiss. A giggle escaped from Terra’s lips as she noticed Icarus’ hips bucking weakly into the air. Terra didn’t want the little guy to suffer now did she? Grabbing ahold of the bar of soap, Terra made especially sure to lather up her chest for Icarus.

“We still need to get lil Icarus clean.” said Terra as she rolled over on her back while placing Icarus on top of her.

Terra finally decided to give Icarus a small break as she released her hold on the sphere. Icarus was still in a daze but he was slowly coming out of it. He was able to finally take in his surroundings as the black spots disappeared from his vision.

“Like what you see?” asked Terra as she squeezed her breasts together with her forearms. “Go ahead Icarus they’re all for you.”

The valley of cleavage in front of him was both a bit daunting and sexual at the same time. Pressing his member between the massive mounds, Icarus let out a gasp at their warmth and softness. Icarus was slightly glad that he was used to being so small because Terra’s sheer size would make any normal guy feel positively tiny. Icarus began to press himself into Terra’s cleavage, enjoying the sensation immensely.

Terra just sat back and enjoyed looking at Icarus as he continued to use her chest. It tickled slightly but she enjoyed the sensation of Icarus’ hands trying to grasp ahold of her boobs, gently kneading them as he went along. Terra would have been content to just have let Icarus do it himself, but Icarus soon crossed the line.

“Hey!” exclaimed Terra as Icarus began to suck on her right nipple.

From teasing it with his tongue to gently grinding his teeth against it, Icarus was sending waves of pleasure up towards Terra. She could feel her nipple expand slowly in his mouth taking up more and more room. Her other nipple was beginning to feel lonely until Icarus reached over, which surprised Terra given the distance, and began to pinch and tease it with his left hand.

[Does it feel good?] asked Icarus as he opened one eye to look up at Terra. Icarus could feel Terra’s body tense up from time to time, but he didn’t expect Terra’s hands to wrap around his lower back.

“Does this feel good?” asked Terra as she took control of Icarus’ hips and began to pull him in and out of her cleavage.

The soap had created a sort of slide for Icarus as Terra sped up his movements. This only caused Icarus to suck on Terra’s nipple a little harder causing a moan to escape from her lips. Now Terra couldn’t be having this now could she? Her pleasure was to come later.

Icarus suddenly released his hold on Terra’s nipple and shot upwards as Terra slowly began to drag one finger along his sphere. Taking it a step further Terra proceeded to shower the sphere with kisses pausing for just a moment to give it a gentle lick. Icarus in the meantime had his hands clasped over his mouth trying to stop the moans that were escaping. Terra just smiled as she continued to pump Icarus’ midsection into her chest as he thrashed about in pleasurable bliss.

[Terra,] came Icarus’ broken thoughts as he came closer to the edge.

Terra could feel Icarus’ member begin to twitch between her breasts as a warm liquid shot out of it. Her only goal now was to see how long she could make it last. Terra continued to poke, prod, kiss, lick, tickle, and rub every part of Icarus’ sphere while continuing to give him the titjob of his life.

Everything went black for Icarus as his vision failed him. He could feel Terra’s hands pushing him into her chest even deeper. Icarus didn’t know how much time had passed until his vision finally came back to him. The top of their tent came into view along with Terra’s own moans of pleasure. Sitting up weakly, Icarus could help the fact that his body was trembling from fatigue. Terra was sitting at his feet with her hands between her legs as she looked on at him lovingly.

“Just a little more,” said Terra as she used one arm to lean completely over him, “want to help me out?”

Doubt crossed over Icarus’ face which didn’t go unnoticed by Terra. Bending over Terra placed her forehead against his as she stared into his eyes.

“Just kiss me.”

Icarus felt his lips being gently parted, but unlike last time it wasn’t aggressive what so ever. Terra gave him the opportunity to kiss her back as Icarus tried his best to explore her own mouth. A weight settled upon his chest as the blankets started to shift under him. Icarus soon found out that it was from Terra’s thrusts as she soon came to the edge. The kiss was broken as Terra planted her face into the blankets right beside Icarus’ head as her entire body tensed up as she finally came.

“I love you Icarus,” was the last thing that Icarus heard before we fell asleep once again.