- Text Size +

Whilst some girls wandered aimlessly round their rival school hoping to find their victims by chance, two girls knew exactly where they were heading as they ran straight for the boys' changing rooms. Josie and Mary knew the football (soccer) team would have just finished training when the gas was emitted, since they had outdoor games at the same time and the boys delighted in leering and shouting vulgar comments at them. Revenge was going to be very sweet indeed.

When the girls entered, the tiny team was huddled together deciding what to do. There were 10 high school jocks (after Charlie's demise the day before) as well as the teachers/coaches: David and Danny. Upon seeing the girls, the team tried to flee but soon all 12 of them were scooped up and placed in a cardboard box. Their fates were sealed: there was no escape now.

These boys' egos hadn't really deflated with their size. The once beefy captain Conan furiously yelled at the girls.

'You fucking bitches!' he yelled. 'You can't touch us! We're indestructible, you hear?!'

Mary laughed. 'Let me show you how indestructible you really are.'

With an evil smirk, she delved into the box and pulled out one of Conan's teammates, Sean. He was shaking with fear.

'Please, no! Pick someone else!' he screamed. 'Pick someone else!'

Mary sinisterly smiled before grabbing the football the team had been kicking about less than 20 minutes ago. As Sean screamed, squirmed and begged, she grabbed some duct tape and attached him to the ball, before throwing it over to Josie who caught it perfectly. Sean screamed uncontrollably as he sailed through the air.

They repeated this for some time as Sean wailed and squirmed. Catching him one final time, Mary observed the urine stain on his football shorts and delighted in announcing that the jock had wet himself in fear. Sean went bright red.

'Have I embarrassed you?' Mary asked, feigning sympathy. 'You might say you could die with embarrassment!'

Letting those final words sink in for a minute, she then turned to the changing room wall and launched the ball at it. Sean didn't stand a chance as he went flying towards it and the rest of the team winced as they heard an audible splat when the ball thumped the wall. Mary picked up the ball and showed the team the blood splattered stain that had once been their star defender.

'Doesn't look very indestructible, does he?' she said, with a victorious smile. Many of the boys wailed and wept. As they did, Josie was delighted to discover a trolley full of sports equipment. There was a vast range of stuff as the sports department was one of the best stocked areas of the school - and almost all of the stuff could be used to wipe these cocky jocks off the face of the earth.

'I think we're going to have ourselves a miniature jock olympics!' Josie declared.

'You're fucked up!' screamed Conan. 'You're crazy!'

Neither of the girls confirmed or denied this, instead taking out a large hockey stick which was still in its case. It had clearly been ordered by mistake.

'Don't play hockey much, boys?' Josie asked.

'We play real sports round here,' one of the team, Patrick, spat back.

'Oh you think hockey is for pussies?' Josie sneered back. 'Well wait until you see my skills!'

Patrick's arrogance would cost him dearly as he was pulled out of the box, furiously demanding to be put down. Josie obliged, but placed the stud on the changing room floor before removing the hockey stick from its case.

'Now what are the rules in hockey again?' Josie asked Mary.

'Oh I think you just whack the ball as hard as you can,' Mary replied.

Patrick tried to flee but was too slow as Josie brought the hockey stick down on him at tremendous speed. He crunched like a tiny seed but still Josie did not stop, repeatedly hitting whatever was left of him until there was a dint in the floor and just a bloodstain and very thin powder where the misogynistic jerk had once been.

'Very good!' said Mary, applauding her friend.

'Thank you very much,' Josie answered with a sickly smile. 'I think it's your turn to pick a sport next.'

Mary had a quick rummage through the large trolley and was intrigued to find a pair of snooker cues inside.

'You teach your pupils snooker in spots classes?' she remarked. 'No wonder this school is so awful!'

'Actually, they're mine,' coach Danny nervously squeaked. 'Me and David were going to go for a game at a bar later on.'

'Well I'd hate to disappoint!' Mary said, before plucking Danny out of the box and plonking him on one of the benches.

'Now ladies, I know we've been harsh with you in the past but you really wanna think about this...'
Mary and Josie ignored the pleading teacher as they continued to root through the trolley.
'There's no balls!' Josie said disappointedly.

'Never mind,' responded Mary. 'I have a much better idea.'

Danny shuddered. He didn't like the sound of that. He was going to hate it even more when he saw what that idea was. Mary was going to practise her accuracy of hitting a ball - by using Danny's tiny head.

Danny was tied to one of the posts at the end of the bench and Mary readied her shot. The teacher was crying and screaming now, hoping he could somehow convince them not to do this but knowing deep inside that he didn't have a hope. Sure enough, after steadying herself for some time, Mary fired the snooker cue right through Danny's head.

The tip was about the same size as the tiny stud's head so it knocked the arrogant man's face right through the back of his head, before the tip ripped through his skull. From the neck down, everything was fine, but the cue had left nothing of his head. Picking up the tiny body, which was now soaked in blood, Mary placed it in the box with the others so they could all look at what they soon too would become.

Josie cackled at her friend's devilishly cruel administration of punishment before realising it was now her turn to pick a sport.

'I think we should make this a bit more competitive,' Josie said. 'How about a swimming race?!'

'But we don't have any water,' Mary replied. Josie responded by picking up a container from the trolley which contained shuttlecocks. Emptying it, she disappeared round the corner before emerging a few moments later, now holding a half full container of water.

'But where did you get it?' Mary asked.

'When a girl's gotta go, a girl's gotta go!' Josie answered.

'You pissed in it?!' screamed Conan in horror. Josie laughed, seemingly confirming this fact.
'Well I'd hate you to think I wasn't contributing,' said Mary, before grabbing the container and following suit. Soon it was brimming with both girl's urine.

'Now, we just need two competitors!' Josie exclaimed, before yanking out two protesting jocks from the box. They were Jordan and BBryan and both stared in horror at the vat of urine that awaited them.

'Please, anything but this!' Jordan screamed.

'So,' said Josie, ignoring his pleas. 'It's a traditional race from one end to the other. For the loser...'

She paused for a moment, wondering what horrendous punishment the loser would have to endure. Mary came to her rescue, taking a disc shaped 100kg weight out of the box. Josie smirked.

'The loser gets that dropped on them from a great height,' Josie finished.

'And the winner?' Bryan hurriedly asked.

'We might consider letting you get out of here,' said Josie with a smirk.

'Still an inch tall though?' Bryan asked.

'We might be letting you live, you ungrateful little pig!' Mary snapped.

Jordan was in tears by this point. The whole thing was basically a done deal already. The rest of the team knew Jordan was the weakest and wasn't good under pressure. Bryan had this one sorted.

The two men gagged and retched as they were plopped into the urine. Close to throwing up, Jordan struggled to stay afloat and sunk a number of times, emerging seconds later looking even worse. The urine was burning them both and they were hoping to get out of here as quickly as possible.

Josie blew a whistle to signal the start of the race and Bryan quickly set off. Jordan didn't even move, flailing about and screaming at this horrible situation. He continued to repeatedly go under the stuff, letting out agonising wails when he came back up. Bryan breathed a sigh of relief when he made it to the other side and both boys were pulled out.

'A pretty crappy effort from you there, Jordan,' Josie said, placing him on the floor and picking up the weight. 'I'd say you thoroughly deserve this.'

'Please, no, I'm sorry! I'll try something different. Please-!'

CRUNCH! Josie dropped the weight on him mid-sentence and, moments later, lifted it back up to reveal there was nothing left of the loser. She then turned to Bryan.

'A very good effort there,' she said, picking him up. 'Well done.'

'Well you've either got it or you haven't,' Bryan answered. 'I'll be off then.'

'Not so fast!' Josie said. 'I was very disappointed by your lack of gratitude earlier and think you need to be punished.'

'But I won!' Bryan cried. 'You promised!'

'I promised to think about it,' answered Josie, before grabbing one of the trays off the trolley of sports equipment. It had much less depth than the container and that was what she needed as she emptied some of the urine onto the tray before placing Bryan face down in it.

'I'll need a finger, Mary,' she said to her friend, who happily obliged, pressing Bryan into the urine so he was starved of oxygen.

'He's drowning in our piss, Josie!' Mary exclaimed. 'How inventive!'

Josie nodded but the novelty soon wore off as Bryan squirmed and fought for breath in his truly woeful position. Josie picked up the weight again.

'Drowning is such a slow process though,' she muttered. As if she could read her mind, Mary removed her finger and a highly weakened Bryan slowly turned round, lifting his head out of the urine. In his dazed state, he just about saw Josie towering above him with the weight before she dropped it and he was obliterated with a splat. Josie and Mary could not suppress their smiles.

'You know, Josie,' Mary said. 'For a moment before, I thought you might actually let him live...'

They stared at one another for a moment, before bursting into fits of laughter.

NEXT TIME: The rest of the team discover their grisly fates!