- Text Size +

The next day started like any other for the arrogant jocks of ‘Jock High’. The teachers, all athletic, attractive males as dictated by school regulations, pulled up in their flash cars and swaggered in, whilst the youths also sauntered in, arrogantly jeering (and leering) at the girls at the school next door, unaware that they were making a fatal mistake by coming to school that day.

Next door, Mrs Jacobs arrived at her school and glanced over at Jock High. There was something immensely satisfying about seeing the young men enter that building having no idea what was about to happen. As she walked up the pavement towards the building, she was tripped up by one of the hooligans from the school. The young man looked as if he was going to help her up but instead merely stubbed his cigarette out next to her face, before blowing smoke into her face. As he sauntered off, she got to her feet, calling to him.

‘What’s your name, boy?’ she hissed.

‘Ryan,’ he replied, with a shrug. ‘What are you gonna do about it?’


That seemed to be the catchphrase of these imbeciles, Mrs Jacobs thought to herself.

‘Oh don’t worry,’ she said with a smile. ‘I’ll make sure you regret it.’

Ryan laughed and ran off whilst Mrs Jacobs headed into her own school for assembly. As she entered, she clocked Miss Barnes who was sneaking next door, poised and ready for action with a vauum.

The girls in assembly looked excitable – they had been told that today would be a very important day in the school’s history, and Mrs Jacobs was about to tell them all why.

‘For the last five years, we’ve suffered at the hands of the Neanderthals next door,’ Mrs Jacobs flamboyantly declared. ‘So now it’s time for a bit of payback. Academic lessons are cancelled today. We’ve got a much more important lesson to teach!’

Next door, Miss Barnes was busily unscrewing the main air vent to the school. She managed to get it off, trying to be as stealthy as possible. With a mischievous grin, she slid the nozzle of the vacuum she was carrying into the air vent. Earlier that morning, she had emptied her entire experiment into the body of the vacuum and, with the flick of a switch, she set the vacuum to ‘Blow’. With that one flick of a button, life in ‘Jock High’ would never be the same again...

 

*

Miss Barnes had informed Mrs Jacobs that the shrinking process should be instant so, as soon as she got the call that the gas had been blown in, Mrs Jacobs marched her 100 girls round to the school. This was where the fun began. She had explained to the girls that there were no rules and given them each a notepad to note down how many males they destroyed and in what manner they did it, adding that there might be prizes for the most creative. Today was the day that the placid, mild-mannered girls fought back.

As soon as they entered, almost all of the girls rushed into the vast school, scouring the corridors for unfortunate males who had been brought down to size. One girl, however, was not so quick on her feet. Monica, a vastly intelligent girl, spotted something everyone else had missed: the reception.

The school reception was always bound to be manned and, due to the school policy about only hiring young, fit males, she knew she could have some fun here. Sure enough, she found two blacked out secretaries an inch tall in their large black chairs. They were both early-30s and dressed in sharp suits. As she approached them, they slowly came round. The badges on their desks indicated one was called Mickey and the other was called Dave.

Dave was the first to come round. He looked up and saw the teenage girl towering above and yelped.

‘How much did I have to drink last night?!’ he spluttered.

Mickey, dressed in a suave blue suit, soon came round too and looked horrified as he saw how big everything had become.

‘What’s going on?!’ he cried.

‘You’ve been shrunk,’ Monica explained. ‘The whole school has. And now we’re here to get our revenge.’

‘Listen, sweetheart,’ Mickey tried to reason. ‘If this because of the whole rivalry thing, we’re just secretaries so...’

He lost his confidence somewhat when Monica picked him up, holding him in the palm of her hand. It was very tempting to just squish him like a bug. However, she resisted the temptation and placed him on the desk he had worked at for the past couple of years, looking around for something she could use.

She soon found it – a box of safety pins. Looking up, she saw a mesh board and a cruel idea formed in her mind. Picking the tiny man up, she used her finger to press him gently onto the board before taking out a couple of safety pins and sticking them through both of his tiny hands. Mickey let out a tiny, agonising scream as he was essentially crucified to the board by his hands. Monica smirked as she scribbled down in her notebook – that would certainly get her points for creativity.

Back on the chair, Dave was about to make a very stupid mistake. Panicking when he saw Mickey’s grim punishment,
he climbed down his chair, hoping to make an unseen getaway. Unfortunately, Monica was a lot sharper than him and saw his ill-advised attempt at escape. Not one to appreciate disobedience, she casually stepped on him as if he was nothing more than an ant – a crunch then a splat emitting as her school shoe destroyed him.

‘At least it was quick,’ she said to a horrified Mickey, with an innocent smile.

Mickey would not be so lucky as she found some darts the two men would play with during their breaks. Due to Mickey’s size, Monica figured she could only hit him with two, but she thought that would be enough. Mickey, still in agony, pleaded with her but Monica merely insisted she was a big darts fan.

With surprisingly good accuracy for such a small target, she launched the first dart at Mickey’s crotch, causing him to scream and writhe like mad. Shortly after, the second one went straight through his head, which exploded with a splat over the board. Despite her geeky look and innocent smile, Monica was very cruel indeed.

 

*

Elsewhere in the school, any boys who had been unfortunate enough to be in the corridors when the gas was emitted
had mostly been eradicated. Some had been accidentally stomped on when the girls first piled in, whilst the remainders were crushed like ants when the sadistic girls spotted them trying to flee.

However, one youth did not get such a quick ending as, when he tried to flee the corridor, he was spotted by the worst person imaginable: his ex-girlfriend. Danny had broken up with Sasha six months ago and, shortly after, she had discovered he had been seeing someone else at the time. As a result, Danny was understandably petrified when she grabbed him, holding his tiny body up.

‘I’m sorry,’ he stammered. ‘But we had good times too... think of the good times!’

With a snarl of hatred, Sasha burst into the nearby toilets. Another shrunken lad was in there and she squished him in an instant. Danny had never seen her this mad before and it terrified him. Still with loathing in her eyes, she put the love rat on the floor before pulling her pants down. Danny had been too scared to move but was now shaking with fear.

‘No... what are you doing?!’ he screamed. Her answer came, not in the form of words, but in the form of a gigantic fart which swept over Danny like a tidal wave. The smell was noxious and engulfed Danny completely. As it flew up his nostrils, the tiny teen couldn’t handle it and passed out. This only infuriated Sasha more, who wanted him awake for his punishment. She wildly shook him until he finally regained consciousness – although he was about to wish he hadn’t.

He weakly uttered one final plea before she scooped him up and sent him hurtling towards her ass. The deadly smell of farts overwhelmed him again but he realised that she wasn’t just hovering him near her butt – she was sending him in. The last thing Danny saw was the slender butt cheeks of his girlfriend closing in on him before they sealed and he was ground to a pulp.

Sasha smirked: revenge had never been more satisfying.

NEXT TIME: More tiny jocks get their comeuppance!