- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing the list of giantess traits to look out for, which was begun in chapter 1

(6)  Other fashion factors: Alternatively a skirt of similar length, and something soft and feminine above it, like a shirt or jumper would be adorable in your giantess’s fashion tastes. Round front (rather than pointed) shoes, which completely cover the toes, go well with such a dress or skirt. Far too many celebrity photographs on the internet now show women in shoes which expose the toes, or some of them. Each to his own, but this author prefers the shoes. Jeans and a jumper can look nice, but shirts look better tucked in, so that the woman’s waist line can be seen. On a dress, a waist line that starts at the breasts doesn’t look nearly so thrilling as a waist line that starts at the waist, emphasizing the stomach section of the woman’s body. After all, this is where you want to end up.

(7)  Age: Many giantess vore fans prefer to be eaten by older women. There is the excitement of knowing that the woman has a mature arousing manner, the knowledge that she will already have lived longer than someone she is prepared to gobble up, and so on. However, some guys are happy to be eaten by women their own age or younger. Some believe that the older women preference begins with school teachers.  Others think that it comes from seeing several beautiful adult celebrities in children’s television shows. Others put it down to the fact that their giantess vore fantasies begin when they are mere infant boys of five or six years old. Whatever the explanation, you should go with your inclination.

(8)  Height: Since you’re planning to reduce your size anyway, the woman’s height may seem irrelevant, but there can be an extra pleasure to knowing that the woman is something of a giantess to you, even at your full size. At least two beautiful celebrity women are known to be six foot and three inches tall. To me, coming in at five foot and ten inches, the thought of barely coming up to the chin of a tall woman who will later be eating a shrunken me … Well a pre-shrinking dance and cuddle could have special appeals too.

(9)  Facial features: Round soft cheeks often indicate that the woman’s face would look nice close up, if she is smiling with glee at the prospect of eating you. Mischievous looking twinkling eyes can also be exciting to look at, from a shrunken man’s point of view, and may even give some indication as to whether or not the woman is likely to eat someone without his permission. Perhaps the most significant facial feature immediately visible is the lips. Full shapely lips can certainly be the most arousing to look at, as well as the most enjoyable to make physical contact with after reduction in your size has occurred, but there are plenty of women with smaller lips, who still hold a great pleasure for a shrunken man inside their mouths. This brings us to the next point: the woman’s tongue.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And in the next chapter, we touch on the tongue (the subject of the tongue, for want of an opportunity to actually touch the tongue of a giantess herself LOL).