- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Why must things interfere with my chapter posting....

*The Goddess' Castle: Throne Room*

"GODDESS! THERE YOU ARE!" I screamed.

Down at the end of the room, The Goddess sat up and focused on the tiny speck that was approaching her.

"Well, if it isn't the boy who's not only surprised me from what I've seen, but also my greatest source of entertainment in a long time." She said, a smug look on her face.

She waved her free hand in a circular motion and suddenly, I was lifted off the ground and brought towards The Goddess' face. It surprised me and scared me at the same time, as I was brought closer and closer to her.

"I knew you'd make it here. I always knew you would." She said.


"You see, I've been watching you ever since you started off on your little quest here and I have to say, I've never been more entertained in my time spent here." She stated, a smile present the entire time she said this.

Despite her having control over me and the entire situation I was in, I tried to remain somewhat angry at her, while showing no fear.

"Is that so? Well, I guess noe I'll be the entertained instead of the entertainer." I replied, more confident than I should've.

"I wouldn't sound so cocky if I were you boy." The Goddess retorted, a dark undertone present in her voice as she hinted toward the space to the sides of her. I looked, and as the spots began lighting up, I saw a terrible sight. Brianna and Kate were chained up against the wall unable to move and from the looks of it they were in terrible shape. The two were still conscious by the looks of it though, and the two slowly lifted their heads to see that I had arrived as well.

"Heh, what took you so long?" Brianna asked smugly despite how bad her condition was.

"Big brother came to rescue Kate..." She managed to choke out.

Seeing them like this lighted a fuse inside of me and I shot a glare at The Goddess to prove my point.

"Don't worry, I may kill other women, but I won't kill them for the sake of keeping your anger in check." She assured me.

I actually eased up a little bit instead of staying angry at her, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to fight her since she spared my friends.

"Still, you know why I'm here, so let's cut the chit-chit and fight already!" I exclaimed, impatient with her especially after trekking all the way to the throne room.

"Well, you sure are willing to fight. Before, you only fought when you had to, and know you suddenly are so willing to fight? I don't think you know what you're getting into." She stated darkly as she clenched her open hand that held me into a fist.

I suddenly felt myself being choked by her, although shewas clearly toying with me and didn't want me dying on her yet.

"I'll admit, courage and spirit are admirable, but just like those pitiful villagers down in their homes. Just like your parents." She said darkly, a smile clearly present on her face.

Those words sent a chill down my spine. Since my memories of the past had resurfaced, I almost instantly remembered those words, and the Giantess that them. Right now, I was staring that Giantess directly in the face.

"No, no that couldn't be! It couldn't be you!" I shouted, too shocked to believe what I had just heard.

The Goddess began laughing quite loudly, still keeping me held tightly and then said:
"That's right! I was the one who murdered your parents! Now isn't that a shocker?!" She revealed smugly.

"I will say though, that while I was watching you make your here, it had been so long since our first encounter that I didn't recognize you at first. But it didn't take long for me to get a good look at you and realize you were that same boy from back then. I must say, the years have been nice to you haven't they?" She continued.

I stood there motionless, trying to keep myself from being consumed in my own anger.

"Why? What is the point of all this?! Why not try and establish a connection with us?! Do you really intend to take over the world and crowd it with only Giantesses?!" I demanded.

Hmm, well you're half right. Filling the land with my lovely Giantesses will be an interesting start, but this is all for my amusement. Peace is boring, and I thought changing the way things worked around here would spice things up. And I must say, it certainly did. Especially with you as well." She answered.

"And alse, destroying it would be such a waste. Where would the fun be in that?" She also added.

It was shocking how all of the was simply a game to The Goddess, but at the same time, it made sense. She could destroy the world at anytime she pleased, but it was clear that she was enjoying herself ruling over everyone around her as the years went by.

I do suppose that we've been chatting for a while, so why don't we get started? I'm itching to see how you fare against me." The Goddess said, sounding somewhat eager to start our battle.

The room was then bathed in a golden light, and the battle tha would decide an entire world's fate was about to begin...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Final chapter will be a two-parter. Thank you for being patient!