- Text Size +

Candice had trouble sleeping that night. She had a gut wrenching feeling that she was never going to see Georgia again. She lay awake staring at the ceiling from her bed. The visions of Georgia being tossed helplessly down Claire’s throat haunted her. If this was real, if Claire had that gun. She was going to stop her before becoming her next victim.

The alarm buzzed loudly ringing out at eight am. Claire flung her arm out of bed wildly, slapping down on the bedside table a couple of times before finding the snooze button. Georgia woke up straight away, the loud siren and crashing thumps from Claire’s hand wasn’t something she could shrug off. She started kicking against the soft skin of Claire’s breast. She pounded her little fists against her captor.

‘Hey wake up’ Georgia yelled.

‘Uhhhh, five more minutes mum’ Claire mumbled out, pressing her face into her pillow.

‘Now’ she yelled, kicking more vigorously.

Claire leaned up and looked down at the tiny girl thrashing around in her bra.

‘Hey’ she groaned out groggily. ‘How’d you sleep last night?’ she rubbed her finger on Georgia’s head ruffling her hair.

‘I got enough’ Georgia twisted herself around and looked up at Claire’s face, ‘we should start getting ready.’

Claire groaned again bringing herself to a standing position. She staggered towards the bathroom. Then drug herself over and sat down on the toilet.

‘Claire’ Georgia stuttered out

‘Sorry I forgot you were still there, you don’t mind do you?’

‘I need to go to’

She pulled Georgia out and dropped her into the sink.

‘Here?’ Georgia spoke uncertainly.

‘We’ll figure something out later’

Claire flushed and went over to the sink. She started washing her hands.

‘Eek’ Georgia squealed with a shrill voice as she was hit with a torrent of cold water.

‘Soooorrry’ Claire said. She started running the hot tap and drew another bath for Georgia. ‘I’m just going to take a shower. Georgia nodded up at her and slid down into her bath. She saw Claire unhook her bra and step out of the black knickers she had been wearing. It was like looking at a goddess. Her body was radiant, stretching far above her. Claire looked down and caught Georgia staring. ‘Like what you see?’ she laughed. She stepped into the shower, hot steam started filling the room. Georgia sunk down beneath the bubbles in embarrassment.

Claire stepped out of the shower dripping, her hair was smoothed against her skin. She headed straight to the sink and leaned over.

‘You ready’ she said smiling down at Georgia.

Georgia was lost for words, her face seemed so far from her. Drops of water rolled down the enormous breasts above, splashing into her bath. ‘Yes’ she finally said.

Claire scooped her up and held her against her chest. She reached over to grab the towel on the back of the door.

It was around 8:20, Claire had dried herself and Georgia off and was now getting dressed.

‘About my clothes’ Georgia started.

‘Right’ she reached into her drawer and picked up the shrink ray. Putting on a dressing gown she hid it, holding it against her stomach from her arm pushing down on the outside of the gown. ‘I’ll be right back’. She carefully crept towards Georgia’s room making sure not to make a noise, no one else seemed to be up yet.

She opened the door, slipped in and quietly shut it behind her. She opened Georgia’s wardrobe up, everything was already hanging up inside. She closed the doors and aimed the shrink ray at the wardrobe, it was still set to the same scale. The way the shrink ray works is that when it is set on three inches it will shrink a person down to roughly three inches dependant on original height and scale anything else down proportionally to that person’s world. The whole wardrobe collapsed down to a doll house piece of furniture. Claire reached down and picked it up with one hand. She dropped it into the pocket of her gown and headed to Georgia’s desk. Realising that if anyone were to come in to Georgia’s room now and see there was no wardrobe there would be all sorts of suspicions. She had considered shrinking the bed as well but was sure someone would eventually notice it missing. Grabbing Georgia’s keys she headed for the door. On her way out she made sure to lock it.

Claire came back into her room smiling, she hid the shrink ray in her underwear drawer towards the back. She produced the tiny wardrobe from her pocket, ‘It’s all yours’ she grinned.

The wardrobe was placed gently next to Georgia on the bedside table, she looked up at Claire like she was about to burst with excitement. She flung herself at it struggling into pants and a bra. Rifling through her clothes she picked out an outfit. She pulled on black leggings, and a green patterned dress with red and purple flowers on. She strapped an oversized belt around her waist on top of her dress and then put on a light brown leather looking jacket. She stood looking around, her jumper was on the table as well.

‘Claire’

‘What?’

‘Have you seen my boots?’

‘Aren’t they on the table?’

‘No I can’t find them here’

Claire was getting dressed as well, she was wearing tight jeans and a shirt as she promised. She bent down leaving over the table. Georgia could see right down her top to the familiar view of her breasts that she had become so acquainted with.

‘I’m sure they’ll turn up’ Claire said, ‘they’re really small, probably fell under the bed or something. Do you have any others in there you can wear’

‘Yeah I’ll be fine’ Georgia started pushing herself into a pair of UGG style boots.

‘They make you look like a little elf’ Claire giggled commenting on the boots.

‘Not funny’ she huffed.

‘You don’t even need them if you’re going to be in my pocket’

‘I still want to feel like a person, if putting on shoes like everyone else does that, then I’m going to do it’

Claire put on a pair of light blue converse, and wore a dark red hoody that had white fur lining on the inside. Underneath she had on her checked shirt. She reached down and picked Georgia up. She let her fingers curl down and Georgia dropped into the front pocket of her shirt. Claire went to the bathroom with little Georgia in tow and started brushing her teeth. She gargled and spat the water down the drain.

‘All right, let the fun begin’ she said breathing down on Georgia.

‘Minty’ is all she said back.

Claire grabbed her bag and keys and started to leave, she locked her bedroom door as she left. Georgia was jostled up and down with every step, she clung to the stitched edges of the pocket to steady herself. It was almost exciting in a way if it didn’t make her stomach churn with every step.

Candice was already awake, she had been careful not to let this be known. She heard Claire leave for her morning lecture so she sprang into action. She raced to Claire’s door. Pushing down on the handle she realised it had been locked.

‘Shit’ was all Candice said. ‘Tonight, I’ll find out tonight’ she slunk back to her room and tried Georgia’s door on the way. It was the same story. She decided it was best just to get up for now. Later tonight she would find out what happened to Georgia, and then make sure the same would never happen to her.