- Text Size +

Claire came back into the room with a glass in one hand, a bottle of coke under her arm and a small bottle of vodka in the other hand. She started pouring coke into her glass and used the cap of the vodka bottle to measure out two shots worth. Satisfied with the taste she poured some from her glass into the coke bottle cap and slid it over to Georgia.

Claire started gulping hers back, with one swig she had almost drank half the glass.

‘Something to dance to maybe?’ Claire suggested, she scrolled down on her iPod and started playing Girls Aloud.

Georgia was dominated by the view of Claire’s swaying body. She twisted to the floor and back up again. Her torso swung from side to side leaving Georgia in a shadow.

‘Oh come on, dance with me’ Claire said with glee. She gripped Georgia roughly in her hand. She held her close to her chest as she twisted her top half and shook creating a silvery blur. She lifted Georgia up guiding her up along her dress.

‘Here’ Claire said. She dropped Georgia in between her cleavage and jumped up and down. ‘This is my favourite part’ she cried. She ran her hand through her hair and swirled her body furiously in bouncing curves.

Georgia rebounded against her breasts, she was assaulted from both sides by the soft flesh moulding to her body. She felt herself sinking and threw her arms out against the supple mountains crashing together.

Claire continued to move, she was enjoying it too much, her dress ruffled and fluttered to the beat of the music. She didn’t even notice Georgia’s struggles as she sunk further into her cleavage. Her dress was already pushing her breasts up and closer.  Georgia was sinking, being swallowed by her chest. As the song finally came to a stop Claire threw herself down onto her bed breathing heavily and laughing. She looked down to her chest and couldn’t see Georgia. She let out a gasp, but quickly felt the tiny hands punching against the underside of her breast where she had slipped into her left cup. Claire reached down running her fingers against the lace of her bra. She found a grip on Georgia’s leg and pulled her free. She had her hanging over her face, letting out a laugh at the panic of her friend.

‘I got a little carried away there’ Claire spoke, ‘I think we could both use a drink after that.’ She righted Georgia and carried her back to the desk. ‘Are you alright?’

‘Yeah, it was just really hot in there’ Georgia laughed, she pulled off her boots and then her socks as well, letting her feet feel the cool air. Her tiny toes curled in response, scrunching and un-scrunching.

Georgia sipped at her cap taking in huge mouthfuls, she needed a lot of liquid after that dance. Claire knocked back the rest of her glass feeling much the same way and started pouring a second.

‘We’ve still got a while before the others start. How about a drinking game?’ Claire said.

‘Okay, what kind?’

‘Truth or dare?’

‘Isn’t that a little childish?’

‘We’ll just have to make it a little more adult then’ Claire smiled, her mouth shifting to the side and biting her lip as she said this.

‘How’s this going to work as a drinking game’

‘You don’t do something you drink, you do the dare the other person drinks. Same with the truth. But if you refuse to do the first one you drink and then have to do or answer whatever the second one is’ Clare sat down on the swivel chair by the desk.

‘I think I got it. How much do we have to drink?’

‘Three fingers if you refuse, or if you do it first time the other person has to do two fingers. So it’s probably better to do whatever you pick first unless you want to get really smashed’ Claire laughed as she topped off Georgia’s cap. ‘Do you want to go first or second?’

‘I’ll go first’

‘Okay, truth or dare’

‘Truth’ she said confidently.

‘How many guys have you had sex with?’

‘What?’ Georgia looked up in surprise, ‘I’m not telling you that, pick something else.’

‘Three fingers’

Georgia looked annoyed, she leaned over her cap and started sipping until she felt she had had the right amount.

‘So now you have to do a dare’

‘Just pick something then’

Claire twisted her foot under the desk, the toe of her flat pushed against the heel of her left foot allowing the pump to slip off. She scooted back in her chair and raised her bare foot on to the desk in front of Georgia.

‘I dare you… to lick the space between my big and second toe.’ She scrunched them together reflexively. Her gaze was fixed on Georgia.

Georgia walked up to the huge foot hanging over her. The toes lowered down and pointed towards her, wriggling in excitement. Georgia took a deep breath, she placed an arm hanging over the big toe, and another hanging over the second toe. She pushed herself forward and closed her eyes. She felt the warm of her skin and tasted the salty tang of sweat licking the foot before her.

Claire squealed out, feeling the tiny tongue lapping against the space between her toes.

‘Oh my god’ Claire beamed, ‘I can’t believe you did that.’

‘Truth or dare’ Georgia said back to the amused giantess.

‘Dare’ Claire grinned wickedly.

‘I dare you to down your drink’

‘That’s not fair, I have to drink either way’

‘You never said anything about in the rules’ Georgia said smugly.

Claire lifted the glass to her lips. Georgia watched as it flooded in lumps down her throat. The empty glass slammed to the desk next to Georgia sending her toppling back in fright.

‘Your turn’ Claire smiled as she proceeded to fill up her glass for a third time. It splashed over and Georgia was hit by the bubbling froth of the coke as it spilled around her feet. ‘Sorry’.

‘Can we change the music first? Have got any Katy Perry or little boots?’

‘I’ll put on Katy Perry’ she bent forward and scrolled down to change the album, ‘so truth or dare?’ the music started playing out, with the words you’re going to hear me roar, floating through the air.

‘I’ll go with a dare.’

‘Get ready to drink then’

‘Just give me the dare. I’ll do it’ Georgia said in defiance.

‘I want you to climb into my drink like it was a bath. Clothes or no clothes, that’s up to you. But you have to stay in it till your next turn’

‘Is that it?’ Georgia walked up to the glass by Claire’s, arm, ‘This’ll be easy’ she laughed. She stepped out of her dress and pulled her leggings off so that she was just in her underwear. She gingerly placed her hands on the rim of the glass and pulled her whole body up. In a forward roll she splashed into the glass and resurfaced with a grin, ‘Ha, I told you I would.’

‘Sorry I doubted you. Guess I have to drink.’

Georgia realised that she had just been tricked again. The whole glass lifted into the air and Georgia was swirled around, the coke crashed and foamed around her. Gigantic lips greeted the rim of the glass. Georgia fell against the pair. The alcoholic mixture floated around her and into the parting of her mouth. The glass tilted back and placed back on the desk and Georgia was swished along with it.

‘I pick truth’ Claire said straight away.

As Georgia’s heady finally stopped spinning she came up with the perfect truth for Claire to answer ‘Did you ever fantasize about me as the giant and you as the tiny?’

Claire smiled at the thought, ‘I’m not going to answer, I guess that’s another three fingers’

Claire’s mouth opened much wider this time, Georgia was carried with the mixture into the cavernous maw. The lips sealed shut behind her. She was sloshed around the giant mouth, pushed under the tongue and swished back up into the cheeks.

Claire slowly swallowed her drink letting Georgia inch closer and closer to the back of her throat. The heat of her breath filled the air, her tongue sticky with saliva and coke. Supressed laughs choked up from behind her reverberating and amplifying till it was all she could hear. Claire let out a loud ‘mmm’ sound as she tasted the tiny girl.

Georgia flailed on the massive tongue reaching for purchase, her legs hung helplessly over the abyss of Claire’s throat. As Claire swallowed her last gulp she reached in and pulled Georgia out.

‘That was quite a game’ Claire said.

‘For a moment there I thought you were really going to eat me’ Georgia laughed.

‘I thought about it’ she joined in laughing. Georgia had swallowed a ridiculous amount of Claire’s drink, not being able to help it as she was part of it. But she was kind of a light weight now and beginning to feel the effects.

Claire blew gently on Georgia as she hung in front of her mouth. ‘Let’s get you cleaned up’ she said heading to the bathroom.

‘That was actually pretty fun’ Georgia said, slurring her words as she was lowered in to the sink, ‘It was weird being in your mouth, but it was kinda scary-cool at the same time’

‘We can do stuff tomorrow, I just have to do the whole meet and greet drinking tonight. I’m just gonna finish up getting ready, do you want me to put a movie on or something for you so you don’t get bored.’

‘Yeah thanks’ Georgia said, she was feeling quite tipsy and wanted something to watch as she fell asleep.