- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome one and all to Chapter 14 of WoW's Littlest pet shop (of horrors)

This chapter is my biggest yet with lost of diffrent things that should please a large amount of my loyal fans ^,^

I really had fun with this chapter so i took some idea's ive never used and implimented them so hopefully they dont ruin the chapter.

on anouther note i want to thank you all for your reviews im always happy to recieve them and im super excited when i get a challenge :P

On anouther note Reviewer - Frozenbutt im sorry to say i wont be able to do your request to the fullest. I can still use your naga idea but i dont right giant content period   DX

So if this angers you i apologize.

Well without further ado

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Nixxie sat in her large leather bound chair and sighed to herself. She had such a peaceful morning it was just the break she needed. Her day started out with waking to Chi-Chi’s magnificent tongue lightly flicking her already soaked cunt.

She was startled to see Chi-Chi so avidly focused so early in the morning but was none the less happy. Her moaning vibrated her pussy making Nixxie gasp and moan back, the feeling was marvels. After reaching her climax she returned the favor and tasted the sweet little gnome’s nectar before finally getting out of bed.

She took her morning shower relaxing into the warm feeling as it cascaded down her light green skin. After that she got dressed in her usual outfit her clientele had grown accustomed to viewing her in and headed down to her shop.

She enjoyed her breakfast greatly for the fact that she had received a much larger shipment of gnomes when she got her supply at the beginning of the month and could splurge every few days for herself {and occasionally for Chi-Chi}.

She dripped a few of the inch tall gnomes into her food as she prepared it. The struggles and cries as she felt them slip down her waiting throat made her feel wet yet again. After breakfast {and other things} she opened her shop to start the day.

Business was average, a few trolls here, a couple humans there mostly making for a calm day. She just finished up selling a batch of gnomes to a Worgen who looked rather hungry at the site of them. The entire time she was talking to the Worgen she had to not die of laughter.

Under the table was a mischievous Chi-Chi who thought it would be funny to lightly lick the soles of her feet. Naturally as she was talking she let out a small yip startling her customer. She frowned lightly and pushed the gnome to the side and continued to talk to her.

After about 5 minutes of struggling not to laugh she finally pinned Chi-Chi down and finished her transaction. Once she left she looked down at the laughing Chi-Chi who got a kick out of messing with her any chance she could take.

It was about noon now, after putting Chi-Chi in the small cage near her desk for a time out she relaxed and started to do some of her dreaded paperwork. She was happily relieved to find that there wasn’t that much left though and was currently reading a magazine as she waited for the next face to walk through her doors.

Yep today is perfect thought Nixxie. She reached down and started petting the pouting Chi-Chi’s head and continued to read. Roughly a half hour later her door chimed alerting her to the new presence that entered her store.

She looked up from her book expecting to see some would be adventurer or maybe a ragged hunter, but was shocked to see a sickly looking Blood elf Warlock. She at least looked like a warlock. She had on black embersilk robes that showed off her natural fiery look.

Her hair was a light form of orange put into a ponytail with a few strands that stuck out in odd places. Her face although lovely had dark sagging eyes and the green hue that illuminated ones presence seemed bare and dimming.

Feeling slightly worried for her health Nixxie got up to help her customer. Umm I’m sorry but can I help you miss? Nixxie trailed off. “My… My name…” She spoke in a voice lacking what sounded like life. “My names Laely…. Laely Emberbreaker” she spoke out softly.

Nixxie felt a chill hearing her name, she sounded as if deathly ill. “Umm what can I do for you today Laely?” Nixxie asked slightly concerned. Laely looked around and seemed like she wasn’t going to reply. As Nixxie was about to ask again she cut in, “I need gnomes… A lot of them” She spoke up now with more urgency then needed from a simple sentence.

Nixxie’s concern was starting to grow more and more by the second, somewhat for what seemed to be plaguing the warlock and mostly because whatever it was she didn’t want to catch it.  “Umm is there any type you want specifically?” Laely looked confused at her statement.

“You know like screamers, obedient ones, fighters?” Laely seemed to understand what she meant now as she nodded her head a little. “I… I guess any… any will do.” She spoke out softly. Nixxie led the insipid looking blood elf to her leather chair and went around the back to get some gnomes.

“How many did you need hun?”  Nixxie didn’t hear a reply so went back to check on the blood elf. She turned the corner and her heart almost stopped. The blood elf was lying on her chair in an unmoving state; she looked inanimate from first site.

Nixxie rushed to her side and started to check her pulse but feared the worst. Feeling the goblin touch her skin Laely jumped on contact scaring the skin off Nixxie. “I’m…. I’m so sorry” She said sadly to the calming goblin.

“Ok I have to ask what the heck is going on with you? You look like you’re about to keel over and die on my floor” She said sounding harsher then she meant it to be.  Laely cringed a little but sighed. “It’s… My umm…” She tried saying but started biting her lower lip.

“It’s my minions…” She said softly in a heart breaking tone. Nixxie looked confused not understanding her statement. “You’re a lock right? What about your demons? “She asked with a bit of curiosity. Laely blushed and looked down at her feet. She fidgeted a few times and rubbed her palms back and forth trying to say what she wanted to.

“How… umm how much do you know about Demons… or more so about Succubus or Shivarra?” She asked trying to ease into what she wanted to say. Nixxie didn’t understand what she meant. “The sex demon and the tormenter demon? Not too much off the top of my head” Nixxie replied.

Laely took a deep breath and tried to calm down. “Well… We locks have rules we must follow when we make contracts with are minions…. The contracts are put in place to make sure the Demons won’t betray us. Once summoned the demon will be hostel not wanting to serve a master but…” She trailed off.

“But what?” Asked Nixxie. “But that’s not what happened to me.” She blushed deeply. “My first summons was a imp though vile and a pain at times he is loyal and obeys me without question, but when it was time to summon my next demon something went wrong. Warlocks have a list of demons we can enthrall into are service by skill. Some expert locks have even claimed to summon pit lords and Nathrezim.

But the lower skilled the lock is the worse the outcome of the ritual might be…” She took a deep breath and continued. “I tried to summon another low ranking demon on my own, we warlocks don’t have strong bonds with others and I don’t belong in any cults” She said sadly making Nixxie feel a slight twinge of pity for her.

“I tried to summon a Voidwalker, a low ranking demon something easy to control but… when I preformed the ritual something else came out…” She said with a small smile on her face confusing Nixxie greatly at this point.

“I… I tend to proffer my time in the presence of women if you catch my drift” she said with a deep blush pushing her pale skin away to be replaced with a light crimson hue. Nixxie smirked understanding that feeling all too well.

“Well what I summoned wasn’t a Voidwalker, I messed up the summoning circle and summoned something much stronger… A Succubus.” She said with a slight hitch in her voice.  Nixxie blushed at the thought of the beauty’s most locks sported at their sides.

Succubae where always a favorite of locks mostly male but on rare occasion {like today it seemed} female. Nixxie nudged her to get her to continue her story. “Well I was frightened when I saw the demon standing before me, as you can see my stature isn’t as grand as a lot of my race.” She motioned up and down her body.

Nixxie took a good look at her now that she didn’t seem like she was about to fall over unconscious and understood now what she meant. At a height of at least 4 foot 8 she was a very small blood elf, hell if I was a foot taller I could reach her head thought Nixxie.

“As I saw the succubus standing before me she was close to 6 feet in height. I took a few steps backwards in fear as I saw her smile and lick her lips; her whip at her side with spines all along the sides scared me enough but…” She shivered slightly with fear evident on her face.

“It was her eyes that scared me to death… They showed me hunger, craving…” She sighed and caught her breath again. “I now know that this wasn’t the case but when I first summoned her I had no clue. As I walked back I tripped over one of the stones holding the rune circle together and her inside of it.

“Now free of her small prison she started to sashay her hips as she took soft seductive steps towards me. The sound of her hooves clicking on the cobblestone floor filled me with fear. I closed my eyes in defeat not even mustering up the courage to fight back. I just gave up…” She trailed off again with a sad note to her tale. “But when I expected to feel the harsh lash of her whip or the spines of her claws ripping my flesh I only felt something soft… so soft…” She trailed off again with a small smile gracing her lips.

Nixxie snapped her fingers in front of her face again to grab her attention. “Huh? What?” She said confused. “You kind of just went blank on me, mind continuing?” Nixxie asked really getting into her story now.

Laely blushed much brighter now but continued none the less. “I felt a soft delicate hand brush against my cheek, it… it felt so… so warm and lovely... I just I…” She trailed off again now annoying Nixxie. She gave her kneecap a whack making the blood elf regain focus.

“Ss… Sorry, as I was saying it felt so… amazing. I felt my face being drawn up and heard a faint giggle, it sounded heavenly the soft sounds she made. I opened my eyes slightly and saw the Succubus cupping my face with a pleasant smile on her face.

“Your orders mistress?” She said to me in the deep … oh so deep voice of hers. I just shut down I didn’t know what was going on.  The ritual had worked but me, ME I summoned something much more skilled locks had the hardest time summoning.”

The blood elf had pride written all over her face, it was as obvious to Nixxie as it was when Chi-Chi was in one of her moods.  “So then you summoned a demon that obeyed ya? Why do you look like you do now then? Nixxie asked still not getting a full answer.

Laely blushed again but continued with her story. “Well you see we locks have rules with certain demons. The rule for succubus’s is that they will do whatever they can to take there master’s souls, usually males who are unlucky enough to fall for their charm end up the lifeless husk of a lock.

But… I didn’t listen…” She said sadly. The realization hit Nixxie like a brick. “YOU BANGED YOUR SUCCUBUS AND ARE ALIVE????” Nixxie screamed out in pure and utter shock at the statement. Laely fell backwards off the chair startled at such an emotional outbreak.

“I... Umm, Well I… kind of… “She stuttered out biting her lip her reddening cheeks down close to bursting out into full color at the goblins loud remark. Nixxie giggled a little perversely to herself. “Ok you have to tell me what was she like?” Nixxie grinned making Laelys jaw drop slightly.

“ wh.. wait what??... I … I can’t tell you that!” She started panicking and twitching about obviously embarrassed. “Aww come on why not, it’s not every day we get a person who can satisfy a sex demon and live!” Nixxie cheered out in excitement.

“I didn’t…” Nixxie looked up at the blood elf in confusion, “what?” , “I didn’t satisfy her though” A look of sadness crossing her face. Nixxie looked confused but then started to think it through. “Succubus’s have a one track mind and only think about sex. I tried to resist her for a few months after summoning her but she acted so innocent, she played koi with me flirting and rubbing my in… intimate places” her blush returning with vengeance.

“Finally I did what locks where never supposed to do. I gave in to my lust” She said in a sad tone. Nixxie’s full attention was back on her story now. “Did she try to kill you or something?” Nixxie asked confused. “What? No nothing like that” Laely said defensively. “She just didn’t have an off switch… it didn’t matter how much we fooled around she always would try to turn me on.

It got hazardous to my health though after a few months.” Laely calmed herself yet again & continued; “It was about a month ago I tried a ritual again. I’ve been scared since my last one, what if next time I summoned something that didn’t want to screw me or worse did!” She said with a shudder.

I preformed the Ritual of the Shivarra.” She said but looked away from Nixxie. “Did something else come out then you intended again? “ Nixxie asked confused at her stopping. “No it worked perfectly, a little too well sadly.” Laely looked around at the gnomes and sighed a little feeling the same trapped feeling they must have.

“The ritual worked perfectly. The Shivarra like I was told attacked on sight of me not wanting to be enslaved. What I did however was make a mistake which both pleases and haunts me every day. I used my succubus to help me enslave her.” She said in a solemn tone.

“She used her charm on the Shivarra binding her to my will, but the charm worked a little too well. She took on the traits of my succubus, all of them.” She said putting emphasis on the last statement. Nixxie’s eyes widened at what she was implying.

“So let me get this straight. You have a succubus molesting your body on a day to day basis and a sexually frustrated Shivarra following in her footsteps?” Nixxie asked in utter amazement. Laely nodded once again.

“Ok I’m no stranger to the fantastic feelings of other women {Laely blushed at her statement}, but what is so bad about having a bombshell sex demon and a less bloodthirsty but equally sex crazed demon who both at least don’t look like something from a horrific tome love you up?” Nixxie asked in pure confusion.

 The way she made it sound was like a living nightmare but the thought of having a never ending three-way just turned Nixxie on like nothing else. “It’s not all bad” Laely blushed at her comment. “But what’s bad is if one is tired after activity’s the other is ready to go and vice versa!” She screamed out a little.

“I haven’t had a sound night’s sleep in over a month, each night it’s the same thing, and I can’t even send them away! They refuse to leave my side to I can’t do anything about it, I’m losing my mind. I feel like a cheap whore or a nymphomaniac after 10 minutes of being with them!” She screamed out with slight tears in her eyes.

 

Nixxie thought it over for a moment. Although the thought of being sandwiched between to loyal ladies or demons who wanted nothing more than to get her off sounded like a paid vacation, she did get her point. Heck even she was tired after a few hours with Chi-Chi.

Nixxie looked up at the teary eyed Blood elf and let out a sigh. “Ok I know what can distract any women no matter how she may act, nice, mean, happy, sad, it won’t matter.” Nixxie said making the blood elf’s ears perk up.

Nixxie walked around the chair to the back of her store again and fished out a large crate of gnomes. She spent a good 15 minutes looking for what she knew those two demons would never be able to turn away from.

Nixxie came back around with a large {to her} box and placed it on the table. “Now this box has some specific gnomes in it, and if what you’ve been telling me is 100% accurate then your demons will definitely leave you alone for a while.” Nixxie grinned ear to ear.

Laely’s mouth twitched a little but she started smiling and wanted to hold back tears, but now of joy after hearing such good news. Nixxie brought out the rather large stack of paperwork for her to sign and sold the gnomes to her.

Laely opened her bag and placed the crate inside before bowing to the goblin and thanking her for what must have been the hundredth time. As she left Nixxie smiled a little. Hopefully that would help the blood elf with her lady troubles thought Nixxie.

She went back over to her chair and sat down. She thought about how her day started and how it progressed. Funny how things can take such an odd turn of events she thought. But one thing was for sure.

She moved to the front of her store and moved the front doors sign to closed.  After she locked the door she walked back around to her desk and moved the door holding Chi-Chi’s timeout room shut. Chi-Chi looked at the goblins flushed face a little worried but smiled as she was kissed by Nixxie tenderly.

The blood elf paid her well and gave a fun story to fantasies about for a while; she hoped Chi-Chi was still in a playful mood, one thing was for sure, she wasn’t leaving her bedroom until the next day at least…

                                                                       ~ {Censored} ~

To Be Continued___

 

~ Eversong woods ~

Laely tiredly walked up the path leading to Silvermoon city. Her walk was long and hard but she was happy to of made the journey. She didn’t have a lot of money sadly, most quest she started she never got finished since her minions focused on other things more often than not.

She had been saving for two months straight for enough money for what she planned. As she approached the gates of Silvermoon city she started to dread the outcome. Her minions must have been enraged to not find her in their presence on the morning of her departure.

She had left early in the morning to avoid her minions trying to come with her; if they did she would most likely have not even gotten to the pet shop. She had thought about what their reactions might be upon her return.

Would they be enraged? Would they be deeply saddened? She didn’t know how they would react. She left a small note on some parchment about her trip to Stranglethorn Vale saying she was going to grab some gifts for her loyal minions.

She hoped that they would forget about their anger momentarily at the mention of gifts since they reacted so strongly once when she found a wild gnome. They took pure pleasure seeing the tiny creature.

Once given to her Succubus she began to lick up and down its small body as if it was the most delicious morsel ever to grace her ruby lips.  When it was nice and wet she turned her other minion to the side and grew a wicked grin as she slide the gnomes face in-between her finger and thumb.

She then preceded to mover her other minion’s small cloth skirt out of the way leading towards her soaking nether lips. With a deep seductive giggle she pushed its face right in making hey Shivarra gasp out at the intrusion.

This continued for a while after at least 3 orgasms brought about by the skilled succubus and now dead gnome. Death by drowning, not a bad way for it to go; she thought. Since her minions focused with utter fascination about the gnome they found before her plan was to give them a small crates worth.

Hopefully lost in there pleasure they would leave her alone to catch up on her much needed rest and studies. She walked through the gate and watched the guards give her an indifferent look. She continued down the brightly lit streets of Silvermoon smiling at the aspect of being home.

Even if she didn’t do many quests or adventures like most skilled in her profession she almost never stayed at her home in Silvermoon. She soon walked to the shady district of Murder Row. Most tended to stay away from it but to her it was a lovely place, once you got used to it that is.

She walked to her front door and took in a deep breath to calm herself. As she was about to reach for the door it flung open widely and 8 arms reached out yanking her inside making her shriek loudly. The door behind her shut and she heard the click of a lock.

Adjusting to the bright room she had just entered she was face to face with her succubus. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WEVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!” Cried the Succubus in a melancholies tone. “MISTRESS WHY DIDN’T YOU TAKE US WITH YOU IT COULD HAVE BEEN DANGERIOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!” Cried her Shivarra in a little more hostile tone.

Laely was about to say something but was picked up by the rather large Shivarra and brought over to her living room’s chair. She was plopped down right on it against her will and had her two minions of each armrest sitting and blocking her escape.

The chair creaked under their combined weight but quieted down as if being silent for her. She gulped audible looking at the faces of her to minions with mixed emotions. “W-well I…I told you Th-that I wanted to get y…you guys something special.” She tried to say but stuttered out in broken common.

She was about to continue but her Succubus cut her off. “But master” She wined out in a saddened tone. “Why didn’t you bring us with you? We missed you so much and where scared something might have happened to you!” She said with a worried tone.

“Well I…I wanted to surprise you guys when I got back wi…” She was cut off as she let out an eep sound as her Shivarra pounded her fist on the desk next to her chair. “There was no reason you had to leave us here!” She said somewhat bitterly making Laely feel a little bit of shame.

“You could have kept us with you and just not told us what you wanted to do!” She yelled anger evident in her tone.  “Take it easy Efah! Where trying to scold her not bite her head off” Her succubus started defending her.

“I WILL DO NO SUCH THING LILITH!” Shouted Efah.  Lilith’s eyes went red as she stared the Shivarra down threateningly. Laely just watched a little scared of what might happen. Succubus’s aren’t known for sharing there lovers very often & when one disrespects there lover it can enrage one to the point of pure rage.

Finally when it seemed like Lilith was about to attack Efah sighed and bowed her head to her. “My apologies mistress, it is not my place to yell at you” she said softly to Laely. “It’s q-quite alright Efah, I know I scared you to when I left and I’m sorry for that”.

Sensing some of the tensions leave the room Lilith grinned and locked her lips with Laely startling her. She stuck her tongue in and began to fight her master for control of the kiss. Soon a third tongue joined in and Efah started kissing along turning the kiss in to a three-way one.

The two demoness broke the kiss smiling at the hazy face of their mistress. Laely’s mind started going fogy as she felt the lingering effects of the sex demons alluring kiss. She knew if she didn’t stop them there and then that they would be going at it like rabbits for the foreseeable future.

As Lilith was going in for seconds her hand moved up stopping the Succubus in her track. Lilith blinked a few times not understating what just happened but looked at her masters face seeing she had something to say. She pulled away from her attempted kiss and sat patiently for her to speak.

“As I said before I went to Stranglethorn a few days ago to get you guy’s {girl’s} something.” The two demons after rage passing smiled eagerly at the prospect of their master rewarding them. “Oh master you’re too kind!” Squealed the Succubus basking in her master’s good will.

“You should let her tell us what she got first before saying that” Chuckled Efah prompting the Succubus to elbow her in the stomach. Laely smirked, the times they weren’t constantly going at it she found the way both demons talked to each other highly amusing.

Lilith was an obedient minion to the dot. Whatever she told her to do she would do to the best of her power, unless she was distracted that was. While Efah was more a wild card, whatever her mood was, was what she would do. If you wanted her to do something most of the time unless it was direct orders she would shrug it off and not do it.

When both got together on quest she felt like laughing nonstop. Most warlocks didn’t use multiple minions for a few reasons one being that the two minions would usually fight each other if angered. Her minions where no exception but they didn’t fight with weapons they mostly used words… and sometimes there hands when very mad.

She tried sending one away for a short time to do a simple quest. It went easily as planned but when she summoned her she was hysterical that her master didn’t let her aid her in her quest. She tried the same thing with the other and got the exact same results.

Her minions had an attachment stronger than most warlocks had and therefore couldn’t be separated that easily. Even know when she tried to send one away there will could easily stop it dead in its tracts. The concept was a bit scary to her that her minions where left that far off the chain but in the long run she knew they would never intentionally hurt her.

After giggling to herself at the antics of her minions they quieted down. “Well as I said I got you guys some gifts so I hope you enjoy them (and leave me alone in the process)” Laely said smiling as she reached into her bag and pulled out a small crate about one and a half to two feet in length.

The demoness looked at it in curiosity. Once she lifted the lid off the top there eyes widened. Inside the Crate were roughly 20 (give or take a couple) gnomes all groomed and clean looking. They were decorated in small revealing garments showing off there (Very tiny) curves. Most noticeable about the gnomes though was that they were all female.

The gnomes now being released from there darkness panicked upon seeing the large blood elf and her two giant demons staring down at them hungrily There reactions where very ranged. Some were crying, others where whimpering, even some where smiling at them.

. “M-mistress? Are… are they Are’s to do with as we wish?” Lilith asked hesitantly obviously looking at them with pure and primal lust. Laely looked at her face almost fearful. She had never seen her succubus with such a yearning for something, not even herself thankfully.

She looked over at Efah and almost jumped. Her face was twisted into one of deplorable nature, as if she was imagining all the sick and diabolic fantasy’s she would fulfil with the beings infinitely smaller then she was. In her defense though when she had first found a gnome she had suffocated it in the depths of her cunt and left it in there for at least a day so she had no room for condemnation.

“Yes Lilith (she finally answered) There all your guys {Girls} toys” She said with a warming smile making her minions feel a deeper warmth for their master then before. Most Warlocks didn’t give there minions presents, let alone ones like gnomes. The fact of the matter was there admiration for Laely grew tenfold in a matter of moments.

As soon as those words left her lips 8 hands reached in grabbing different gnomes. Laely watched in amusement as the two demons traded gnomes back and forth like common items they wanted more. After the box was evenly divided for the most part they began to play.

The two demons got off the chairs armrests and freed Laely from her comfortable prison. She stood up and stretched out a bit after sitting still for so long. She was about to tell her minions he was going to rest up but decided against it seeing there looks of pure joy already playing with their new toys.

Laely smiled warmly and went up the stairs towards her room to rest, hopefully for a long time.

~ Lilith’s POV ~

 

After trading for the gnomes she wanted she got off the chair and walked over to the small loveseat next to the chair and plopped down on it giving off a sickeningly sweet giggle as she did. It had been months since she had last seen a gnome and she didn’t even get to play with it, although it was mostly her fault since she had been eager to plunge it into Efah and watch its reaction.

She lifted up the three gnomes currently in her hands and grinned. The gnomes where all about 3 inches in height.  Two of them had a light green hair while the other had a dark blue. Their hair was cut a little short making them look a little odd in her opinion but she didn’t grab them for looks.

The gnomes currently in her hands where all blushing and smiling at her like she was there goddess, in fact she was from this point on she thought. “Alright you little slaves your now my toy’s, it’s that simple. I am your goddess and you will obey me without question is that understood?” She asked in a tone that demanded respect.

Her tone was not needed though as the smiling gnomes bowed to her clearly understanding what she wanted. She grinned at their reactions and got down to business. She put the gnomes down on the other seat of the loveseat and watched to see if they would run if given a chance.

She was thrilled when they all kneeled down in worship of her. She reached around to her spine right below her wings and found the light chains connecting her breastplate together. She unclipped them all with relative ease after having mastered it when in a hurry to have fun with her mistress.

Once unclipped she got to business. She tugged her panties off with one hand and moved her finger to the back of the blue haired gnome. “You, you get the honor of pleasuring your goddesses pussy” She grinned. The gnomes face lit up with joy and she hopped to it running towards her waiting lips.

The other gnomes frowned in sadness of being denied access to their goddess’s glorious lips. “Don’t worry my little toys I haven’t forgotten about you,” She said with a smile and gripped them each in a different hand.

She leaned back moaning as the bluenette gnome reached her waiting pussy and got to work rubbing and licking it. She moved the two gnomes up to her breasts each to a different nipple. “Your job is to make those as hard as possible” She grinned and dropped them onto her breasts.

They bounced once they hit her flesh giggling. Once they were stationary they moved to the hardening nipples and got to work. They started gripping them and grabbing as much as there tiny hands could hold of her large nipples.

“Ahhh that feels wonderful” She moaned out as the gnomes fondled her breasts and her current favorite was munching her way at her dripping pussy.  With a grin she reached down and opened her lips wider so the gnome could get a better chance to please her goddess.

The gnome was thrilled and actually moved half of her body into her pussy making Lilith gasp out from the unusual feeling. She was gasping and writhing in pleasure feeling her breasts molested by the tiny gnomes and her little carpet muncher `exploring` her depths.

She gasped out feeling her orgasm quickly approaching, she moved her hands away from her lips smashing them into the tiny gnomes sides locking her in place, not that she wanted to escape. She grabbed one of the green haired gnomes from her nipple and brought it to her waiting mouth.

She expected the gnome to at least scream being dragged close to an open maw but was a little shocked to see her crying in joy and trying to move faster towards her mouth, where ever her master got these gnomes from they must have had trained them very well, for that she happy.

She moved her thumb and index finger round her waste and ever so slowly lowered her feet first into her mouth. The gnome giggled as she was lowered. Lilith moved her tongue out lightly brushing the tips of the gnome’s feet making her laugh more.

The power she felt was unimaginable. She could just bite once and end this toys life; she of course wasn’t going to do that if they were going to die then they would in a much more pleasurable way. Contrary to most beliefs succubae where not very malicious.

True they killed there sex partners and stole their souls but they did it through pleasure not with savage claws or ripping flesh from bone.  True they killed when they fought with their masters but that’s because they feel a need once controlled to protect their master with every fiber of their beings.

It wasn’t always the case though since succubae like all creatures summoned demand respect for what they do. It there treated cruelly by their master then the urge to help them grows less and less till finally they try to kill them to free themselves from the binding contract of the ritual preformed to summon them.

Finally she lowered her bottom half into her mouth and sealed her lips shut. She brought her tongue back up and started to flick it at the little gnomes dripping cunny. The gnome squealed and wiggled around in her lips.

The sounds the gnome was making turned her on even more. She started sucking on her like a sweet piece of candy; she licked slowly rocking her tongue back and forth between her legs enjoying the sweet flavor of her essence as it came shooting onto her tongue.

Hearing the gnome screams of ecstasy pushed her over the edge combined with the rapid wiggling inside her soaked pussy and the other green haired gnomes biting her hardened nub made her scream her own release in the process.

Once her lips opened as she came the little gnome got dropped into her waiting mouth and slid down the slimy appendage of her tongue, as she felt the gnome close to the back of her throut she closed her lips and smiled.

She tilted her head ever so slowly and lightly gulped. She lifted her hand to her throat and felt the small lump of the gnome slide down into her dark stomach. She expected the gnome to scream or cry but she could faintly hear laughter and giggled herself.

Whoever trained them certainly deserved her respect.

~Nixxie’s shop~

 

Nixxie was currently stroking Chi-Chi’s thighs and licking the now grown gnomes pussy moaning as she was being licked back. Suddenly she felt a shiver run down her spine, not all brought on by Chi-Chi.

Her partner paused to see what was wrong but Nixxie shrugged it off and got back to her favorite treat.

~ Silvermoon city, Laely’s living room ~

She just finished coming down from her high after her orgasm and looked at the two remaining gnomes. The one on her nipple was currently rubbing her crotch against it furiously, most likely close herself. She then looked down at the mess she made on the couch and saw the Bluenette gnome not moving in a puddle of her juices

She picked up her limp form and licked her off. Feeling the movement against her tongue she smiled realizing the gnome must have passed out from ether lack of oxygen or from her own pleasure. She patted her on the head and giggled as she saw her cuddle up towards her palm.

She moved the gnome towards the end of the couch so she could rest. She picked the gnome that stopped after her release on her nipple and grinned at her. She moved her breast to her mouth and licked her nipple lightly savoring the small cum stain her toy left her.

“Hmm I like your flavor the best so far little one, hope you don’t mind if I go for seconds.” She moved the gnome up to her plump lips and laid small feather kisses along her front making the Gnome gasp in pleasure.

~ Liliths POV end ~

 

 

 

~Efah’s POV~

 

Efah after trading the smiling gnomes to Lilith grabbed the cowering gnomes in all of her hands. The scared faces of the six gnomes was already making her wet. Efah didn’t know why she was always so horny, she assumed it was a lingering effect from Lilith the day of her summoning but in all honestly she didn’t mind it too much.

She first thought she would slay her master the first chance she got but after the ritual she just didn’t feel that urge. It might have been the little things her mistress did for her but she felt warmth every time.

Around a week after her summoning she started feeling massive urges for her mistress’s touch. It only increased when she saw her making out passionately with Lilith. She tried to think of the atrocity of doing such a thing, the minions where meant to serve not love their masters but the succubus’s eyes held nothing but joy as she played with her master.

Finally after trying to stay away from her master and succeeding for the most part Lilith brought her into the fold. It was little touches at first a slap here a squeeze there but finally she cornered her literally and made out with her putting her in a charm.

It was a weak charm, much to weak for a succubus at her skill level, to this day she still didn’t know why she didn’t just control her actions so she wouldn’t have had a choice. She could have broken the charm with the snap of her fingers but something deep down told her not to.

She was very happy she didn’t do that or she might now have been part of this love triangle. She was still mad at Lilith for attempting to brainwash her but her anger bled away after hours of passionate sex they shared with their mistress.

Looking down at the gnomes in her hands she recalled the first time she had encountered one. True Laely found it and Lilith was the first to snatch it up but she was the one who got the true feeling of pleasure from it.

She remembered the sickeningly sweet feeling of the gnomes struggled inside of her, she shivered at the image of what horrors he must have went through in there. He was pushed in and out so rapidly it brought her three or four orgasms; she had been so high on her release she didn’t remember that much after the fact.

Now looking at the gnomes she felt many different urges, she hoped to experience them all. She grinned and moved her hands together pushing all the screaming gnomes to her left hands. She used her right hands to remove her small armor pieces.

Once she detached her shoulder pads the back holding her chest piece fell forward only being held by by the small cloth flap she wore in the front. She moved the band of her garments down so the rest of her armor fell off leaving her in nothing but her headdress.

She grinned at the crying gnomes imagining what to do first, the possibility’s where endless. She started thinking what to do but jumped in pain. One of the gnomes in her hand bit her and made her drop them to the floor below.

Unlucky for them that her Mistress had tile floors. Upon impact you could hear a shrill cry of pain. She smiled down at the troublemakers and felt her nether lips moisten watching them wiggle in pain below her.

She mover her bare foot over one of the injured gnomes and flexed her toes a few times. The gnomes seeing this screamed in fear and pain. She grinned and brought her foot down on the one that didn’t bite her. She heard a small cry of agony and then a sickening poping sound.

She raised her foot up from the tile floors once polished and clean now smeared with the bloody remains of the gnome she just stepped on. The current gnomes in her hand where going insane with fear and moving rapidly and crying trying to get away.

Efah turned her stern gaze to the gnome who bit her and grinned, her smile was full of malice. She bent over and picked up the injured gnome pinching her broken legs much harder than needed. She screamed in agony and tried in vain to get away.

“You’re the little cunt who bit me.” She said anger bleeding into her voice. “Guess you need to be an example of what happens when insects fight against gods.” She said bitterly and brought her two left hands up showing the remaining gnomes her front side.

She wanted an audience for this. She brought the crying gnome up to her lips and licked her front leaving her tongue on her body. She gnome thrashed against her tongue but could do nothing. After about a minute the struggles grew less and less and right before the gnome would ether pass out or die she removed her tongue letting the gnome get its much needed air.

“No I’m not going to simple make you drown in your goddesses spit, it’s too much of an honor for you.” She trailed off darkly. She lifted the gnome up high tilting her hands so the other gnomes could get a good view and let her drop.

The gnome started falling but fell into the top of Efah’s headdress. The screams before where nothing like they were now. The bloodcurdling cries of anguish reached the ears of the other gnomes who stopped moving and crying to listen in shock.

Efah smiled as she felt the gnome moving in her fiery hair, being burned alive for all to see, her suffering was well worth the punishment.  After a minute of the cries of pain it stopped and Efah felt the body of the gnome being burned to nothing but ash.

She smiled at the gnomes who were frozen in fear. “Now that I have your attention” She smirked. “You are all my playthings, not toys, playthings. Toys are things you take care of, you are worth less to me then the shits I take in the morning. Your lives mean nothing and I will prove it in every meaning of the word.” She said with a smug look watching some of the gnome’s just cry to themselves.

“I hope you all can hold your breath, well no I don’t actually.” She laughed out and grabbed the two gnomes in her hands so she had all four in a different hand.  She moved her arms above her hand and watched the gnome’s slight reactions.

They probable thought they would all be dropped into her fiery headdress like the last troublemaker but she wanted to have some fun. She moved all her hands at once under her armpits. The struggles immediately started making her giggle with glee.

The tickling sensation of the gnomes being shoved in her dark sweaty armpits was making her wet. “Sorry if I’m a little sweaty my playthings, you see we demons don’t exactly care for hygiene to much so your siting in weeks’ worth of sweat and filth that has accumulated” She grinned as the struggles where now getting frantic.

In truth it had only been about three days since she bathed, she tried to do it regularly like Lilith for her master’s pleasure. The acts of licking ones skin and getting sweat and grime wasn’t pleasing to most people.

She felt the struggles of the desperate gnomes get stronger and stronger as the seconds went by. She moved her two remaining hands town her body. Her right hand was fondling her breast with vigor while her left started petting her dripping cunt.

Every now and then she would open her armpits to give the desperate gnomes a little more air then suffocate them again in her fleshy folds. She started imagining what it must be like to be pushed against her armpits. Being shoved face first into sweat that you can drown in, having to smell the worst possible thing before you die from drowning in putrid sweat or smelly air, it made her so wet.

Finally she climaxed falling over into her master’s living room chair. It barley fit her but she didn’t care she was trying to come down from her orgasmic high. After a moment she felt something in her armpits and remembered even insects need air. She opened her arms expecting them to tumble out but started laughing historically as she saw the gnomes stuck in her sweaty armpits.

“Guess you guys like my filth more than I thought” She smirked and peeled one off. The gnome was barley moving trying to recover from her near death. “Hmm what to do with you? I could go for round two with you drinking my sweat, or maybe other body fluids?” She grinned

She gripped the cheeks of the cowering gnome and pushed them together forcing them open. She then moved the gnome to her crotch. “Hmm I hope you’re thirsty because I don’t think I’ve relieved my self today” She grinned down at the crying gnome and relaxed into the chair. She was dearly happy her master had tile floors or else she might get scolded profusely for what she was about to do.

Efah grunted and relaxed her muscles. The gnome stared into the abyss known as her vagina and was scared about what was going to happen. With a sudden push Efah groaned out as she felt a hot stream of urine push out into the waiting mouth of the captive gnome.

The gnome let out a cry as the warm piss hit her mouth; the velocity of it was forcing the bile yellow urine down her throat. She stared gagging not just from the taste but the lack of air. Efah grinned as she watched the gnome drink her piss, it was so humiliating and turning her on even more.

Finally she stopped her torrent of piss and looked at the nonmoving face of the gnome. It was clear she had died from drowning. Efah smirked and threw her body down into the piss puddle on the tile floor below her.

“So who’s next?” She grinned looking at the pure terror that graced the lovely faces of her playthings. With a grunt she peeled another off and decided she would do this slower this time.

~Pov end~

 

Lilith lay panting as she looked at the now glossy gnome covered in a very thick layer of cum in-between her legs. “You still alive?” there was no response. With a shrug she lifted her body up and tossed her into her mouth and licked her ruby lips enjoying the exotic flavor of the gnome along with the familiar taste of her own release.

She turned her head to the side to see the Bluenette gnome still sound asleep with a smile planted on her face. Lilith grinned and pet her gently making the gnome sigh and roll over in her sleep. Lilith giggled at the adorable action and decided to check on Efah.

As she rolled off the catch she started walking over to the living rooms chair and noticed the ground was wet. “The hell?” Lilith looked around then to the pleased face of Efah. “Ok I know your race is pretty twisted but peeing on them? Where you marking them for later?” Lilith replied with a smirk.

“I was teaching my insects that they were just that.” She replied in a tone as if talking to a child. Lilith sighed at her actions and went to the dining room. After getting some supplies she tossed them to Efah. “Hey what’s the big idea?” She asked annoyed. “Your mess you clean it” Lilith said with a smirk ticking Efah off.

After they cleaned up, annoyingly having Lilith do most of the work to not make her mistress mad at them. “You know with six arms out could have done this faster than me” She said anger clearly evident in her voice.

“I’m not the one kissing up to are Mistress” replied Efah. Lilith sighed and pushed the cleaning supplies back in there place and walked back into the living room. Lilith looked down at the remaining 11 gnomes in the box. They were the ones screaming their heads off; it was almost painful to their ears.

“So what do we do with the rejects we didn’t want?” Asked Lilith. “Your call, I’m pretty tired after mine.” Efah replied with a yawn. Lilith looked them over for a moment then grinned. “Hey when did are mistress go to sleep?” Lilith said with a wicked grin.

“Thinking back now we’ve been at it for at least 6 hours I guess” replied Efah. “Want to help me with a project?” Efah raised an eyebrow at what Lilith wanted to do. She whispered into the shivarra’s ear making her grin.

~ Laely’s bedroom, 2 hours later~

 

Laely lay soundly in her velvet bed enjoying her slumber, it had been months since she had slept more than 2 hours at a time and it was magical to her. She suddenly felt her bed tilt a little to the left, then the same to the right. Feeling a presence in the room she awoke more refreshed at least to the smiling faces of her minions.

“Good morning sleepy head” Said Lilith in a sweet tone making Laely smile. “Hope you slept well mistress” Efah said in a caring tone. Laely rolled onto her side and user her arms to sit up. With a yawn she rubbed her eyes, “How long did I sleep?” She asked groggily.

“To long” both minions said in unison making her jump a little. “that doesn’t really answer my question” Laely said sheepishly. Lilith giggled at her master. “About 8 hours, more precisely 7 hours 56 minutes and 37 seconds.” She said smiling making Laelys jaw drop.

“Y-you c-counted??” she asked a little shocked. Lilith just giggled at her reaction.  “We thought you might need a little rest where we wrong?” She asked a little worried. “NO NO NO NO NO IM PERFECTLY FINE THAT WAS A PERFECT REST THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH” She said very quickly this time making the demonesses jump a little.

“Moving on” replied Efah, “We decided to do something for you since you were so kind to us.” She said smiling at her mistress. Laelys eyes softened at what they said. “Y… you guys shouldn’t have” But was cut off by Lilith. “No its are pleasure, seriously those gnomes where amazing” Lilith started drooling a little making Laely giggle.

“We thought-, “I thought” corrected Lilith ticking Efah off in the process. “Hey I helped with it!” She said grinding her teeth. “I never said you didn’t I just said I thought of it just like I cleaned up your mess on the floor” She said sweetly making Efah try to grab her throat.

“Wait what happened to my floor?” Laely asked confused. Both demons looked at her a little fearful. “Ugh umm nothing master you don’t need to worry about it.” “Yea Lilith cleaned it up.”, “HA YOU SAID I CLEANED IT NOT YOU!” “HEY THAT’S NOT WHAT I MENT”, “TO BAD YOU SAID IT” Lilith started chanting making Efah tackle her off the bed much to Laelys confusion.

After about 5 minutes of wrestling Laely stopped chuckling to herself and called her minions over to her. “Ok so what did you want to show me?” She asked. “Both demonesses caught their breath and calmed down (on the outside).

“We thought,” Efah used one of her hands to grab Lilith’s mouth so she couldn’t speak. “That since you were so kind to us we could return the favor.” She grinned at her master. “OH guys you shouldn’t have” Laely said a little guilty now that she only got them the gnomes so she could get away from them for a while.

“Oh please let us show you master we put a lot of work into it” Cried Lilith. Laely sighed and waved her hand making them both cheer a little. Lilith jumped off the bed and walked out of the room. A few minutes later she came back with her hands behind her back and giggling perversely to herself.

“Are you ready master?” Asked Lilith in a seductive tone. Laely sighed and nodded. Lilith moved her hands in front of her and heard both her demons yell “SURPRISE!” Lilith jumped a little at how loud they were but looked at what they had.

In Lilith’s hands where the remaining 11 gnomes all hogtied and hanging from a very frilly red cloth. The gnomes where tied tightly but had cloth holding there stomachs so they couldn’t fall out of the knot around there arms and legs.

Laely looked confused. “You know re-gifting the same thing with a new ribbon is still re-gifting” She smirked. Lilith giggled at her comment while Efah looked a little annoyed.  “Well what do you think it is?” Efah asked her.

Laely was about to reply but was confused as what purpose the struggling, screaming, string of gnomes in her hand where for.  “A decoration?” She asked genuinely confused making both demons face fault. “Umm no it’s not a decoration” Lilith said in a somewhat amused tone.

“Ok I give what is it?” Laely giggled. “ANAL BEADS!” both of them yelled again making Laely jump. “W-what?? Y…You can’t be S-serious?” She said skeptically. Lilith smirked and looked to Efah. As if on que which was a genuine possibility at this point Efah grabbed Laely and pushed her back onto her back, once laying down she flipped her over and pulled off her slim night robe.

Laely looked in a little bit of fear having never been physically handled by her demons before; she watched as Efah used four of her arms to hold her hands and legs down while the other two moved to her ass and spread them.

“Wwait guys Wait a second I didn’t say you cou-“She was cut off as Lilith moved to the front of her and locked lips with her. Laely despite the circumstances moaned into the kiss enjoying it, it felt well after her long nap.

Breaking the kiss Lilith licked over Laelys lips enjoying the taste of her master. “Just relax now master, let us do all the work. This is for your pleasure, take it from a Succubus” Lilith giggled into her hand. Laely with hazy eyes nodded and just relaxed. She felt like she was being controlled but knew she wasn’t from the different feelings it brought. She wanted to say no but her body wouldn’t listen and frankly she wanted to experience it to.

She gasped out in pleasure as her puckered rosebud was licked lightly by Lilith. She started probing it a little making Laely bite her lip. She was right, she was enjoying the unique feeling. Lilith continued to lick her anus for a few minutes but got slapped on the head by Efah.

“Business before pleasure Lilith” Efah grinned. “There one in the same to a succubus” Lilith retorted. She lifted up the rope of screaming gnomes to Efah’s mouth and let her lick it up and down. Soon their tongues met and they locked lips around the screaming gnomes making them all nice and wet.

Once they were all well lubed Lilith moved the front of the screaming beads to Laelys filthy hole. Once the first of the gnome’s faces touched her anus she let out a gasp feeling the foreign object pushing against her sphincter. She heard Lilith shush her in a calm tone. “Relax your muscles just let it in.” She said knowing expertly what to do.

Laely took a deep breath and relaxed. The screams of the gnomes intensified as they started sliding in a lot easier now. Laely bit her lip drawing a small amount of blood. It hurt feeling them go in but Lilith was doing it very slowly, letting her adjust to the –Anal beads-.

At about 5 gnomes Laely was moaning out in pleasure feeling the screams and struggles of the gnomes vibrate through her rectum. At about 9 gnomes Lilith was humming a gentle tone as Efah rubbed lightly on the outside of her pussy.

Finally with a pop all 11 –beads- where inside making the simplest flex of her muscles a massive jolt of pleasure. “I’ll take it from here Efah” Grinned and moved in-between Laelys legs. Efah smirked and moved to the front of the bed picking Laely up sending pleasure through her body.

She laid herself down on the bed and laid her mistress on her chest so her head was resting snugly between the valleys of her breasts. She moved two of her arms down to rub her shoulders giving her a deep massage. Laely groaned out feeling the skilled hands of her minion bleed the stress she had built up fall away.

Another pair of hands moved around gently resting on her breasts messaging them tenderly like with her shoulders. Finally her last arms moved her legs open a small ways for Lilith could have easy access. “Shhhh, Shhhh, let us please you mistress, it’s all about your pleasure” Efah said in a gentle tone almost unheard of from the Shivarra’s usual aggressive one.

Lilith moved in-between Laelys legs and grinned. She unfolded her large batwings and moved them around her legs pulling them against her bare back. Once that was done she interlocked her legs with her master.

Laely groaned out in pure pleasure. She felt every part of her body being loved by her two minions, it felt magical she had never felt anything remotely like it. Efah leaned down and kissed her lips lightly and smiled down at her master in admiration.

Laely gasped feeling Lilith’s tongue poke out at her nether lips making her clench her ass in the process. That was the spark that sent her spasming in pleasure. The gnomes presence inside of her ass felt amazing, the screams echoing inside her ass vibrated the walls making her moan out in pleasure and the struggling of them made her scream her release as Lilith finally stuck her tongue in.

Lilith blink a few times feeling her face covered in her master’s release. “Wow you must have been hornyer then us” she grinned. “N-no it’s, its j…just this, this feels ss… sooooo goooood!” She barely got out feeling more pleasure already building up towards her second orgasm.

“Don’t be rude Lilith you know what to do” Efah said with a playful tone. Lilith grinned and started rubbing her legs and wings against Laelys legs while licking her masters soaking pussy. Efah kept a gentle grip on her breast but started pinching her nipples.

Efah looked down at their mistress writhing in pleasure and decided to have a little fun. “You know mistress; the gnomes in your ass must be losing air by now. I wonder what they must feel like being trapped in a goddess’s ass. Being assaulted by the most alluring of smells that ever graced their noses while being warmed inside and out by the intense heat of your rectum. Man I envy them, being surrounded by all sides in your glorious presence and-

She didn’t get to finish as Laely screamed loudly her release much to Liliths enjoyment. She sucked on her mistress’s cunt like she was in dire need of liquids to drink. After her high Efah looked down at her master and smiled as she was passed out in pleasure, with a content smile on her lips.

“What you were saying to her was really turning me on near the end, want to continue?” Lilith grinned and unwound herself from Laelys legs. Once free she lifted her master’s ass up a little and licked around her anus.

Laely fidgeted a little but didn’t wake. Once she got to the right place she sucked and pulled out one of the gnomes. “Best part” Lilith grinned and ever so slowly started to tug the gnomes out 1 by one. Laely groaned in her sleep feeling the foreign object leaving her rectum.

As the last gnome popped out Lilith almost cried. Noticing her sad face Efah stepped in, “What’s wrong? With a teary face she showed Efah the beads. Efah looked at them a little sad herself. All the gnomes where crushed into mostly bloody pulps.

“Damnit I wanted to use it next” She said angrily. With a sigh from both of then they picked up the mess and at the ones who were mostly intact. After they cleaned up they laid down next to their masters sleeping form.

“Funny, she just slept 8 hours but I feel like she’s going to be out for another 8.” Said Lilith. “So what?” asked Efah? “You think she will be unhappy we didn’t ravage her body like we always do?” Efah wore a frown. “I think she’ll forgive us this time, we’ll just have to please are mistress extra hard when she awakes” She said with a smile.

Both demonesses curled up next to their master and let sleep overtake them.

 

~8 hours later ~

 

Lilith let out a yawn and awoke to her master and frienemy’s presence. She got off the bed quietly and walked down the stairs. She stretched out a bit and started making breakfast for them like she did every morning. As she walked towards the kitchen she heard a shrill sound.

Confused Lilith looked around the room and saw something moving in the corner of her eye. She walked over to the couch and looked shocked. The blue haired gnome from the previous night was jumping up and down trying to get her attention.

“Loyal little thing aren’t you?” She asked seeing the gnome smiling and raising her hands up. An almost motherly smile graced her lips and she picked the gnome up petting it gently. She giggled to herself as the gnome rubbed her face into her hands.

She moved the gnome up to her head right in-between her horns and started working on breakfast.

 

About thirty minutes later the smell of food drew Laely down first yawning as she saw the usual spread of food presented before her. “You do realize you don’t need to cook for me Lilith, I can do it myself” She giggled.

Lilith pouted at her comment. “It’s my duty to serve my mistress in any way I can!” She said sternly. Laely had this conversation almost every morning but the Succubus enjoyed it so she let it drop each time.

As she was eating she saw Lilith raise her hand up to her head every few minutes. “Hey Lilith, what are you doing?” Lilith looked at her master confused then it dawned on her. “Oh I’m sorry mistress I didn’t introduce you”.

Laely looked confused but then saw Lilith bring down a small gnome in her hands who was currently eating some bread. “You kept one of the gnomes and you’re feeding her?” Laely asked skeptically. “Never picked you for the motherly type” She giggled to herself.

Lilith blushed, “It’s not that mistress it’s just, this was a gift from you and I wanted to keep a piece of you gift with me always” She said looking lovingly at her master. Laelys eyes softened at her statement. Warlock rules be damned she loved her minions more than anything on Azeroth.

Both of them took turns feeding the small gnome for a while chatting back and forth while they waited for Efah to awake. Finally as Laely was putting some dishes away despite Lilith’s best protests that she would do it.

As Laely was about to wake Efah up she asked “By the way you never told me what happened to my floor last night?” Lilith’s face grew into a smirk.

 

“Go ask Efah, I’m sure she would love to tell you herself”.

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND DOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

MAN THAT WAS A HUGE CHAPTER! my longest yet over 11,000 words!

Anyways as always please review i love all reviews good or bad they help me learn what i did right and wrong ^,^

Anyways as always please leave me requests or challanges its a honer in my opinion to make what you guys invision a story and want to keep at it.

Any race, any class, any fetish Challenge me im not scared off easily

So until next time!