- Text Size +

“Thank you! Have a nice day! Make sure to tell your friends about our new location! In fact, let everyone in your city know!”

Laughing as she waved back at the easily excited Night Elf she had just concluded business with, Nixxie smirked as she laid back in her chair smugly. What a life to live. What, a weird, and bizarre life indeed. Who knew, running a credited business… as well as a black market could be so much fun. If only she had gotten into this business sooner. Though, the Goblin's who did species trafficking back in Rachet never appealed to her. But this… This was something else.

Watching with knowing eyes as a woman walked into her newly acquired store, the smaller Goblin smiled in amusement as she saw the powerful-looking Orc acting coy. She had a similar shade of light green skin as herself. Though that was where the last of their similarities ended. She had a bright and vibrant mohawk or as some of them called it, *war-hawks* atop her head showing off her fiery auburn hair. Her muscles were also clearly defined and strained to be contained in what one could call common clothes for a warrior of her stature.

Figuring out her class was simple. The way her veins bulged. The sweat-stained clothes most of her kind wore, were just a bit darker indicating she was far more used to manual labor than others. Added on, the scent of iron or blood (or both) reeked on her body. It all pointed to her being a furious fighter. And Orcs tended to favor the warrior lifestyle over the others more often than not.

But that wasn’t what amused Nixxie. It was that she was trying to not be so obvious with her intentions. It was the same expression and posture a lot of shoplifters made. But this one wasn’t that. She wasn’t here for any gnomes.

“Greetings friend! Can I help you find anything?” The smaller Goblin called out immediately drawing the Orcess’ eyes to her, the vibrant shade of green instantly locking on to her own amber ones. Making her way over to the smaller creature with an uncertain expression on her features, the taller woman huffed before looking around in agitation.

“I was told that you had… more. Where?” Smiling in amusement, Nixxie lifted her hand up before inspecting her nails nonchalantly. So blunt. “ More? Is my product not to your liking, miss…?” Nixxie trailed off as she saw the Orc woman narrow her eyes.

“Rohka. And I am no, miss!” The larger woman hissed as she grabbed the flimsy wooden table that separated the smaller Goblin from her. Narrowing her eyes, Nixxie clicked her tongue before her smile returned. She was clean. A bit brash and probably not as bright as some of her kind, but clean nonetheless. She was here strictly for business.

“Alright… Follow me. No weapons. Only gold. Got it?” The smaller girl remarked cooly before hopping off her chair and walking back towards a large door with the handle a bit closer to the base than the middle.

Looking around quickly, The green-skinned fighter growled in irritation before a heavy two-handed ax landed at her feet causing the wood beneath it to creek audibly. Following behind her guide to a more imposing door compared to the Goblin who had opened it, both walked in.

Immediately the Orcess knew she came to the right place. It was dark in here. There were no windows or signs of anyone being able to see. There was even a barrier set up. The magic was palpable enough that even a warrior like her with no magical affinity could sense it. This was a vault. And what treasure did it hide?

Waving her hand around as the small cuff let on her black dress sleeve flashed, Nixxie smiled as the security measure she set up fell aside allowing her and her *guest* to enter. “So, tell me Rohka… Where’d ya hear about my, special selection?” She didn’t outwardly advertise it… but, there was plenty of people who always came looking for it. Sometimes for good or for bad…

Remaining stoic, the taller woman scowled before looking around. “Warsong Gulch… The other warriors talked about a Goblin who sells not only Gnomes... but Alliance! Do you have them… Are they really, small? Like the pathetic things out there?”

Feeling her grin widen as her somewhat yellow teeth spread apart, Nixxie chuckled as she came to a large rope that hung down beside another. Giving it a hard yank, it soon separated a pair of curtains, displaying her special wares… And the look on her newest customers' eyes, was the same one she always got when she brought her clientele back here.

Staring on in disbelief, the larger Orc slowly began to grin as a savage smile fell over her face. It appeared… that the rumors were true. Tucked into cages much like all the Gnomes out on the salesfloor had been, were the Alliance races. She could see them all here. Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Draenei, Worgen… Even some Pandaren and High Elf!

“The Alliance, caged and the size of stinkbugs! Hehehe… You do the work of the titans, Goblin. How much… I want one. No, two! Give me lots! One for every comrade I've lost on the battlefield!” Rohka roared in excitement. They were all so small… So helpless… She could do… ANYTHING to them… She might even keep one as a pet. Oh, how fun that might be.

Smirking, as she did most days she brought an eager customer into her special section, Nixxie Pointed to the sign above the cages drawing the Orc's attention. “Since they’re harder to acquire… they go for more. Prices are listed there. Take your time. And feel free to ask any questions. I got all day.” The smaller girl shrugged before leaning back against the wall next to the cages.

Frowning at the steep prices she read, the larger woman let out an airy sigh as her hand instinctively moved down to her hip where her coins rested. 20 thousand for a wild Night Elf. 30 thousand for a trained one. 15 thousand for a dwarf. No trained ones? There was an absurd number of options… But it didn’t matter in the end. There was one race, she loathed more than any other.

“Humans. I want them. I want them fighting! I want to break them personally!” Rohka snarled. Smiling, Nixxie nodded before pointing to a section of the cages drawing the Orc's eyes. “Right in there, honored guest! This one came in just yesterday~. He was looking into the rumors of Stormwind guards who went missing here after a night out drinking in Booty Bay. He wasn’t wrong… But he asked a few too many questions. You know how it is.” The Goblin shrugged before turning her wrist.

Immediately the cage was forced outward, before floating down into her hands. The presents she received from her friends in the Kirin Tor were quite handy for reaching high places. She made a lot of friends in her line of business. And a lot of enemies… Which meant more stock…

Lifting the cage up for the Orc to see, Nixxie gave it a hard shake before smiling as she saw the naked human within rattled against the sightless walls, he was trapped in. All her cages didn’t allow the inhabitants inside to look out of them. It made breaking their spirits easier when they were in solitude for so long. “First one’s half off. I trust you’ll never want to go back to Gnomes after you try this~.”

Taking the cage from the smaller woman’s hands, Rohka turned it around as she peered in in contemplation. She didn’t recognize this human. Though that wasn’t uncommon. You didn’t remember the faces of your prey when you went hunting. And honorable warriors usually didn’t come around nowadays for her to even bother remembering them.

This human though… He looked, good. Quite muscular for one of his kind. And he was glaring. It wasn’t at her since he couldn’t know what was going on… But it was defiant. Aggressive. Hateful! Yes… YES! This was what she wanted!

“I’ll take him… Here.” Tossing a pre-counted purse to the eager Goblin as she jumped to catch the quickly thrown coins, Nixxie smiled as she felt the weight. It was enough. She always had a gift for telling if people tried to undercut her. And if she knew anything about Orcs, was that they were generally very loyal customers, as well as honorable patrons.

“Thank you for your business, Rohka! Make sure to spread the word to your friends. I get new shipments in every day~.” The Goblin girl giggled. Nodding, the larger Orc began to walk out leaving Nixxie amused as she saw her newest customer leaving happy. Hopefully, she didn’t get caught with her new product though… Keeping quiet had indeed proven harder than she had first thought it would be. But her Chi-Chi hadn’t been wrong either.

Giving a tug on the red ribbon rope closing off the cages for her Alliance section, Nixxie shifted her eyes to the other rope before smirking. It was a good thing Rohka hadn’t asked to see what was behind there. The honorable type sometimes felt the urge to play hero… And heroes were bad for business… Well, at least until they sold…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


The Barrens

Rohka felt amused right now. It was an odd feeling for an Orc like her to feel. She rarely felt anything more than anger, bloodlust, or contentment. And all three of those were synonymous with each other after a good brawl in Warsong Gulch. She practically lived her life there. But, when she didn’t, she had a place of her own. A nice hovel away from prying eyes.

Kicking open a small oaken hut door, the warrior strutted in before tossing a small pack onto the ground at the base of her landing. Shutting it and securing her privacy as she wanted, the auburn-haired Orc inhaled deeply before sighing.

It smelled of blood, sweat, and ash in here. Just how she liked it. It was home. Remembering that she had tucked a certain *pet* in her bag, Rohka snorted before looking down at the small bag she had discarded carelessly before rifling through it and pulling her little human out to admire in private.

He was gripping his head in pain most likely from his ungraceful landing. She probably should have asked if this cage protected them at all. It would have enraged her if her new plaything expired before she arrived back at her hovel. But she didn’t need to worry. Not with him like this. She didn’t expect him to last long either way. Gnomes never did. What difference was a human who couldn’t even match a desert scorpion at this size? Pathetic…

Moving over to a small, dark stained bed that made up one of the only two pieces of furniture in her home, Rohka hopped onto it, drinking in the satisfied creek it made beneath her. Looking over the cage as she pondered how to open in, the impatient Orc soon saw a rune light up where her finger landed before the ethereal walls suddenly vanished causing her human to fall through the remaining metal pieces.

Blinking in momentary shock, Rohka caught herself before chuckling darkly at the sight in front of her. Kicking his legs frantically, the human tried in vain to pry his upper body from out between her rather impressive bosoms. Though the compromising position wasn’t what brought a smile to her face. It was the fact she had *forgotten* to bathe after leaving the gulch and heading to claim her new pet.

As soon as she learned about the stories of tiny Alliance being bought and sold, she didn’t waste any time making her way to Boot Bay to get one for herself. Moving her hand down to the human’s waist before pinching him a bit harder than necessary, Rohka smirked before forcing him down all the way as she sealed him between her sweaty green breasts.

‘Drink up, human filth…’ Her sweat was too good for the likes of him. But, if he didn’t stay nourished long enough to amuse her, then there was no point for her to even keep him around. His usefulness was directly proportional to how long it took to break his will.

Pressing her breasts together hard, the larger warrior smirked as she felt the tiny man suddenly rendered immobile. To have such strength over her long-time enemy… was euphoric. And, it was beginning to make her wet. Oh, how long had it been since she indulged? It was like the first time she had ever used a Gnome all over again! This would be a fun night indeed!

Knowing the human wouldn’t last like this, Rohka finally relented and released her grip on her chest causing the wiggling man to freely slip down her green bosoms and into her shirt. Giving a tug on the sweaty cloth before tossing it aside with an audible squelch, the larger woman leaned up causing her smaller plaything to slide off her slick skin and onto her damp bed.

Gathering his baring, while still disoriented, the older human blinked in pain as light flooded his vision. He had been trapped in darkness for what felt like days. And then, all of a sudden, he had been shaken mercilessly and crushed between something both wet and foul-smelling.

But he got the answer to what that was as he looked up at what was towering in front of him. Immediately, his stomach dropped. ‘By the Light…’ This, had to be a nightmare… Sitting before him, was an Orc of truly massive proportions! She was the size of a Titan! And for some reason, naked from the chest up… But it didn’t seem like she cared. In fact, she was giving him a look that a hungry beast gave its prey…

Coming to the realization, the seasoned man quickly gathered what was left of his senses before attempting to take off. However, he didn’t make it more than a few feet before something collided with his head knocking him over onto the wet fabric of the blanket, he found himself on.

Lifting her foot onto her lap before yanking on it, Rohka hummed in amusement as she pulled off her boot before discarding it much as she had done with her shirt. Next came her dirty sock, its dark stains belaying just how much use it had truly seen.

Flicking the nose offending article aside, the Orcess pondered how long it would take to get herself ready for her plaything. She already felt strong arousal. But… if she accidentally ended the pathetic man’s life without a little torture first… then she would be extremely displeased.

Knowing she wouldn’t be able to contain herself for long, the larger woman nodded, as she moved her now bare, and glistening foot over the crawling man as he tried to stand back up. He didn’t make it far though before the Orc's pale green flesh slammed into him sealing him both in darkness and in filth.

For once, Rohka was happy she always forgot to clean her clothes. It didn’t really matter on the battlefield, but it did make for fun torture for Gnomes. And now Humans too. She would love to step on the Humans in the gulch like she was doing now… but there were always others ready to interrupt her fun whenever she tried. None would intervene with her play session now, however.

Moving a firm hand down to her dark-stained undergarments, the Orcess smiled as she felt her excitement leaking through. She always felt like this whenever she was in the heat of battle but not as much when she was alone. Now though, she had found a way to combine these sensations! What a frenzy she would enter tonight!

Rubbing her foot back and forth as a thin smear of brown from the dirt and other filth that had accumulated on her toes was wiped off onto her bedding, the larger woman grinned as she felt the wiggling sensation of her human pet struggling helplessly beneath her.

She was a powerful fighter. Feared on the battlefield by many. But those feelings paled in comparison to this. With just the gentle movement of her foot shifting, she could end this human’s life. The feeling of power was unheard of to any like her kind before. It was an uncorrupt power that had no drawbacks. To say Orcs were used to those would be an understatement…

Withdrawing her finger as she felt the urge to touch herself growing dangerously high now, Rohka moved her foot off the prone man before pinching him up between her glistening fingers. “I guess you get to serve me now, human! If any of your kind saw you, they might think you defected! Wouldn’t that be shameful?” The Horde member laughed cruelly. Though, she got the impression the human didn’t speak orcish. Or perhaps he was simply too afraid to speak since all he did was tremble in fear, gawking up at her face.

She didn’t care either way really. She only hoped that he continued to move as he had before. Otherwise, he was a pretty useless toy. Even her fingers would do more for her than he could. It was time, to put him to the test!

Pulling open her sweat-stained undergarments, Rohka flashed a cruel grin to the tiny human before moving him down to her crotch. “Struggle, Alliance dog! Show me you’re worth being a pet at all!” She could get just as much satisfaction from eating the man like any other gnome if he failed to live up to the price, she paid for him.

Feeling her patience rewarded as the human began to scream once he saw where he was intended to go, the giantess barked out a laugh before pressing the thrashing man's boy against her pale green labia. Immediately, the pleasure came.

Groaning, the repressed Horde member shuddered involuntarily as she felt a sharp pang of pleasure travel through her. It would be shameful to be caught like this. So exposed… so, weak to her carnal lusts. There was no place for this out in the gulch. No… she had to always wait to do this here. But now, she had what she wanted from there. A human, to torment to her heart's content!

Shoving the wiggling man's body into her quim, Rohka growled audibly before writhing on her bed. Pleasure coursed through her in ways only Gnomes could provide. However, the arousal she felt was amplified knowing this was no Gnome, but a human male. The only way to make it even better was if he were somehow from Stormwind. Perhaps a knight she had sparred with in the gulch but had evaded her blade. Now reduced to a plaything for his superior rival!

Biting her bottom lip as she imagined the scenario, Rohka groaned again as her hands fed the smaller man in. Each clench of her vaginal muscles was enough to render him immobile before she released her grip enough for him to wiggle around again. He was completely, and utterly outmatched. And by her pussy alone no less!

Yanking the man out up to his neck by her fingers, the Orcess snarled before shoving him in her again, much more fiercely. She prayed to her ancestors he didn’t break. But she would refuse to be *gentle* like some dainty Blood Elf female might be. If the human were to perish, it would be by pleasing her like an Orc should be pleased! She was a warrior after all damn it!

Rolling on her bed mat as she groaned and roared in pleasure, the lust-frenzied battle-maiden bucked her hips in the air as she felt her juices spilling out of her in droves. The human, for all intense and purposes, had stopped moving. It left her to finish the task…

Snarling in anger, Rohka thrust him all the way inside of her before furiously diving her fingers into her aching quim, before feeling the reward for her efforts as she reached her peak. Screaming out in climax as her orgasm flooded out of her, the giantess moaned audibly before feeling her hips land back into her bed mat with a hard and squelching *thump*, before she panted tiredly.

Lying there for a moment as her eyes seemed to get less hazy now that she had finished, Rohka wiped the sweat from her brow before sighing contently. She hadn’t felt anything that satisfying in a long, long time… But she needed to know what the cost of that *pleasure* was…

Reaching down into her dripping undergarments, the exhausted Orc fished around a moment before feeling something slimy, and limp. Pulling on her pet human, the giantess drew him out before looking over his unconscious body. As far as she could tell, he was breathing. He had either passed out from drowning in her juices or from the pressure squeezing the life out of him by her powerful muscles.

Grinning at the thought that she had bested the tiny man with just her vagina and foot, Rohka blushed as she felt… an odd sensation. Moving her free hand back down to her crotch, the larger woman rubbed her quim through her damp underwear before scowling. She felt… excited. But, she had just finished…

That had never happened before…


Wondering what to do, a savage smile soon fell over the larger Orcs' face before she began to lower her human back down. 10,000 gold was a lot. But she could replace it over time. And who knows… her pet may survive, a second-round yet…


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Booty Bay

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS! WE HAD A DEAL! WE HAD A DEAL!”

Hearing the screams of the Blood Elf male in front of her becoming higher pitched until they were nothing but an annoying squeal in her green pointed ears, Nixxie raised her aptly named *World Enlarger* up before placing it back into her pocket.

“You’re right. We HAD a deal. Then ya blew it by gettin all sentimental on me. I told ya I needed some Elves for an order. I never said that they were Night Elves. If ya had a conscience then why did ya even get in the business of kidnapping? So what if they’re your race. You don’t know em! Either way, I still have an order to fill since you stiffed me! So you’ll take the place of the ones you didn’t bring me. This is what happens when ya cross a Goblin sweetie~. Ya just don’t do that!”

Plucking the now naked, and albeit handsome looking elf up from the floor, Nixxie moved over to one of her empty pet cages before shoving her ex-supplier inside and sealing him to his fate. There was someone who desperately wanted a Blood Elf toy to play with and these were her hottest Horde commodities around. Hopefully, more would come soon so she could restock.

Setting the wiggling cage down on her desk, the Goblin businesswoman sighed before looking out over her closed shop. Things had changed so much. No longer was this just her simple, yet humble Gnome store. Now, she was in it deep. She had connections to all the Cartels, to some of the biggest cities in all of Azeroth. And even to a few, let then reputable enemies of both the Horde and Alliance. Those guys paid very well~.

There were even rumors going around that she was a candidate to take up the next Trade Prince's seat if he passed. Or, in most cases related to Goblins, had a very unfortunate and most likely avoidable accident he didn't see coming. The rumor mills sure were weird...

But even so… It tired her. She missed the peace of a good night’s sleep in her small shop. It was so much noisier in this city. Nothing ever slept, least of all Goblins. It made her wonder if it would be better to go back to old times in some ways…

Smirking as she knew the answer to that thought, Nixxie simply shook her head. “Chi-Chi, I’m hittin the hay! Ya gonna join me or what?” Hearing no response, the Goblin sighed before shaking her head. That was another thing she missed.

Her little Chi-Chi took to their new life better than she did. Most nights she would go out and come back with a bunch of new *stock* for them to sell. It was like the Gnome had a grudge against everybody but her…

Smiling at the thought, Nixxie shook her head again.

What a day… And tomorrow would be yet another one. And the one after that and the one after that.

Everything changed… and so did her business.


She only hoped that she could keep up with supply and demand. And... perhaps, make that little rumor a reality one day...



To be continued.